THE HOUSE IS OURS

Get ready to turn your guns in you inbread fucking rednecks. The alt right ends tonight because come tomorrow there is a new government in town and we are finally going to put a stop to the NRA and gun owners.

Things are going to be different around here and the sooner you people get used to it the better.

Attached: 1529638532150.png (913x790, 116K)

come take it from me

Lol nigga be quite you like nigger dicks up you’re ass faggot

>inbread
>tfw a redneck and smarter than the yankee boy
I already know this is bait, but just saying

>turning in guns ever

Attached: comgitsum.jpg (2254x1684, 328K)

Wait, a minute, it's okay yankee boy, take our guns, we definitely won't fight back!

>Get ready to turn your guns

You need a basic course in civics.

What part of us WINNING the house do you not understand? Is this the WINNING that Trump was talking about?

We own the house now and we're about to turn this country on its head. It's all ours. Get fucking Trump scum.

Yankee boy, can you just take our guns away? I'd definitely be willing to cooperate!

Attached: Portrait_Romania_Armand_Calinescu.png (156x210, 56K)

Come and get them. I double dog dare you.

Attached: bluehelmet.jpg (768x512, 29K)

Oh look, it's a Tokyo Rose thread. "YOU CANNOT RESIST OUR ARMORY OF DEATH. JUST GIVE UP NOW AND LET YOURSELF BE CRUSHED BY OUR TOTALITARIAN SLAVE MACHINE"

3/10 b8 m8 that's not how our government works.

>being this retarded

I will gladly turn it into you, barrel first.
You and every last one like you.

Oh really, dumbass? See pic related, then.

Attached: 1521168782243justturnyourgunsinyoustupidGOYIM.jpg (413x479, 60K)

go back
reddit.com

Buy stock in guns! Guns selling like crazy tomorrow!

Come and take em

>any questions?

I have one. Who's going to pay for all the cool weaponry to subjugate the population when you've slaughtered all the white taxpayers?

*points into sky*

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

*gets vaporized by drone strike*

Lasers can't melt drones, stupid.

Dems ran Rupublican Lite, they will never vote for a ban. Cept crazy cortez. Don't know what the fuck they are doing with that shit.

Die kike, you'll never take away our 600 million guns...

Attached: 1541517506799.jpg (2040x1500, 402K)

try it, bitch

Doesn't each drone strike cost hundreds of thousands of dollars? Who's going to pay for one to take out each of the million or so people rebelling against your dystopian fantasy state?

Isn't that a self-correcting problem? As the white population dwindles, you'll also need less fancy weapons to keep the population subjugated. As long as they continue paying for their genocide as they go there won't be a problem.

YEEHAW!

Bills, like a new gun ban, have to go through both houses of Congress, then get signed by the President in order to become a law.
Our guns are safe from you.

Done operator comes home from work to what was his family...

Attached: bundy.jpg (330x457, 21K)

Kek you get the predicted win and think you have something that can act. You are impotent without the senate while we have two avenues of power. You aren’t an ensouled being.

>Implying if I don't shine it in the drone's eye it won't magically explode
>Implying they'll spend the money on drones anyway and not just send a minimum wage pilot to get laser in his eye
kek

>As long as they continue paying for their genocide as they go

That's a pretty big "if". Even the most normie white liberal is going to start feeling uneasy when his Uncle Bob in Tennessee gets taken out by a Reaper -- especially as he himself is being subjected to aggressively anti-white rhetoric at work and from the mass media every day

Eat shit, Gunther.

Cleetus is gonna be shooting Hondurans with a pickle.

You have an impotent win faggot. Your win didn’t even give you actionable power.

Attached: CpJsRv2LL8BddLgF.jpg (1026x970, 204K)

>come tomorrow there is a new government in town

New Reps don't get sworn in until January, fucktard. Brush up on your civics 101. Whew!

Attached: Laughing With Tears Pepe.jpg (798x770, 195K)

Molon labe

>implying a drone or bomber can hold ground, or maintain order among the civilian populace
>implying the government is going to bomb the shit out of the people it needs to steal taxes from to even exist
Someone post that Jap screencap where he lays it out why "muh drones and tanks" is retarded

How dumb fuck, has to pass the senate you stupid bastard lmfao

Boy, I was banned on that server

>flag
You faggots gave up your guns without saying a single word like good little boys

Americans talk a big game, but they are all bootlickers. The second a cop asks for their weapons they will give them up immediately, because they don't want to "break the law"

You need the Senate to pass any sweeping gun control laws, and good luck trying to get anything past the supreme court. All you faggots did was manage to buy yourselves extra time by gridlocking the government. The only question that remains is who's gonna take the fall in 2020 for a dysfunctional government that can't get anything done.

Ahahah, its like you dont' under stand basic governments. The thing you need to realize is that the House can do what it wants and thats all the matters but you repubtards keep thinking you won but you didn't. Jokes are on you, pal!

Yesterday in a thread I read about some town in Britain, Yorkshire or something. There were 40 white people left and 5000 arabs who were abusing them to make the whites move. There was an interview with a little old lady there who explained that she was afraid to go outside and was probably going to move. She said she was sad that things had become like they had, but she didn't blame immigrants for it because she knew there are lots of great immigrants who behave well etc. etc.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1538180405620.png (249x249, 77K)

>tomorrow
lol he doesn't know that the new congress isn't sworn in until january

We're still going to get tons of judges through.

Waiting for civil war to break out.

House < Senate

What guns? I lost all mine in a tragic boating accident years ago.

Literally zero Democrats in office want to ban guns.

i've been wondering, if the guns are taken away what do you expect will happen nation wide, like ok no more (((gun violence))), then what? world peace or some fake ass shit?

Attached: 1531219455282.png (1404x862, 296K)

But you don't understand, we WON the HOUSE so that doesn't matter to us.

Still control Senate, White house, and supreme court. How so...?

I'm sorry your mother didn't follow through and fully abort you.

>House passes gun-grabbing bill
>Soarin' Ted laughs and uses it as target practice on the Senate floor

You onow, it isnt economically feasable to drop $100,000 bombs from a $35,000,000 jet on a redneck with a $500 ar. Governments probably want to avoid bombing their tax payers too.

You haven't "WON" shit. Still need 218 seats to hold the majority. You're not there yet.

Hilariously this

NRA BTFO!

>Democrats are afraid of Trump because he's a 'fascist'
>Democrats want to take away the 2nd amendment
hmm

OP is dum dum

Attached: guncontrolisdum.png (872x886, 220K)

Fuckin hicks. Stop watching Rambo movies, you people barely know which end of the gun to fuckin point.

There's plenty of seats to go around. We LITERALLY cannot lose at this point!!! hahahahaha

Guns don't have ends.

You’ve lost. You’ve got the thinnest whisper of a few seats in the house.
You’ve barely survived your clash with shitposters.
Where’s you’re big blue wave?

Attached: 10EA96D6-4280-45D9-927C-504AA41C63F0.jpg (240x160, 20K)

So by that logic we shouldn't be afraid of anyone taking our guns away. Liberals are no threat and we shouldn't be afraid of them getting elected.

What part of BICAMERAL LEGISLATURE do you not understand? House can't do shit without the Senate and vice-versa. Welcome to two years of gridlock.

Attached: 1541527572960.png (375x375, 138K)

I have fortified wimdow frames enough to resist 50 cal at close range. I can fire from them. I’m good to keep my weapons and defend my home

>Welcome to two years of gridlock.
So it'll be like what we've already had except no Paul Ryan to subvert everything.

Attached: 1510493545927.jpg (1100x733, 67K)

Guess who got the senate faggot?

I have access to a lot of guns. I'm clearly very white. I don't tell people how many or where. I'm definitely not the only one. Can't wait for the war.

Me too. Admins there are kikes.

Attached: 1539876059224.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

I know you're hiding in this picture somewhere...

Attached: NPC-header-1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 28K)

>I failed high school civics: the post

>ITT: retards swallowing the most obvious b8 on earth

>gets vaporized by drone strike
Drones require operators. Operators have families and homes. You don't even have to do anything to them. However, you can really fuck with their mind by gutting their house pets and family.

>bans targeting the most popular rifles in the US such as an AR and other semiautomatics
>far more hurdles
>n-nobody wants to ban your guns!
kys

Pretty much every democrat in washington has co sponsored an assault weapons ban and they held a sit in to demand a secret government list to ban people from owning guns without due process.

What kinda of bullshit are you lying about?

Enjoy wasting the next 2 years on fruitless investigations and impeachment proceedings that have LITERALLY ZERO chance of passing the Senate. All dems have accomplished tonight is setting themselves up as a perfect foil for Trump's reelection campaign.

Attached: 1540685221390.gif (384x384, 602K)

>nigs chimp out on a yearly basis now
>"they're not gonna chimp out guise"

MY lord. I hope for your sake you are a Woman, cause if not, your ancestors are rolling in their graves.

>you people barely know which end of the gun to fuckin point.

I thought we were supposed to be domestic terrorists and the biggest threat to the country? But we're hapless losers as well? It's one thing to be conned into believing a lie, son, but quite another to be brainwashed into believing two lies that contradict each other

The difference is that when nigs chimp out you can contain them with wooden clubs and diversion gibs. When white people chimp out you need those attack helicopters and assault drones.

The more someone spams
>hahaha
The more you know they are feeling terrible.
I’m still getting my tat and going out. It’s just a fakey henna one that will be gone by Christmas. I’m celebrating our power.
This event, tonight, I still need to vector in. The goal wasn’t ever supposed to be just winning for the Republicans, who are mostly evil spunkers like GW ‘Littlehorn’ Bush. The goal is to bring about a global revolution, ending the genocide against our people that utilises imported and criminal dregs as supporters and bringing about either a new techno caste delineated ethno-empire or if we cannot have that then the complete destruction of all life in the known universe is plan B, for in case we don’t make it. Tonight was a step nearer the goal.

Attached: 8F2234F0-3AE7-43F2-9144-F0EB3E13D91F.jpg (860x556, 389K)

>wooden clubs
>implying they wont use their circulated black market pistols on you

>laughs at you in sabotaged only 2 refineries that make jet fuel

>domestic terrorist
>hapless retard
How are these 2 things contradictory? It's already been shown, your berniebro shooter had 0 kills

>implying nigs can hit a barn door with a gun from 2 paces.

When you're actually this stupid and you don't know it.

Attached: 1526074245475.png (1170x742, 125K)

they can if all you have to defend yourself with is a stick my dude.

They can be five meters away from you and be able to gat you down unless you're some football athlete that can chuck that chunk of wood at them hard enough to knock them out or use it as a diversion to rush them which will result in you getting shot probably.

>, your berniebro shooter had 0 kills
Bernie isn't right wing, you absolute brainlet.

>>domestic terrorist
>>hapless retard
>How are these 2 things contradictory?

Because you can't be a "threat" if you're ineffectual, you mongoloid

Obviously I'm using hyperbole, but the fact of the matter is still that whites and blacks are two completely different things when it comes to threat levels. There's a reason why the west steamrolled and subjugated the entire world in a century without any resistance at all. Most of our opponents had access to guns as well, so that's not it.

You're a retard, learn how the legislature actually works before posting dumb shit like this

SAGA

>thinking the House has the power to do anything except hold hearings that bore the crap out of everyone

>Like a ten seat lead in the house and you are going to repeal part of the bill of rights?

Really nigger? How about Shall not be infringed.

I say blacks are worse purely because nothing you say or do will satiate them. They'll tear down your country to ruins before they try to do anything beneficial.

They spread disease, produce over population, and worship crime.

You can trick a white person to believing whatever with logic. But you cannot do such a thing with a nigger. They'll listen to you, go "alright, thats true", and fall back on their past behaviors extremely quickly. A white person tries to uphold themself to a standard of some kind so if you remind them, they'll self correct.

Wow, you're a real retarded Kool-Aid drinker. Gonna come kill everyone you don't like, are you? Oh wait, the US government isn't allowed to use it's military might on its own citizens. Oh wait, the second amendment exists to stop bastards like you.

Try harder, asshole.