Nevada?

Why isn’t anyone talking about the fact that Nevada hasn’t reported anything yet?

Attached: 0387C64B-7B84-4E5C-97DA-A380019F024C.jpg (950x962, 91K)

Nevada counts all the votes first and then tosses out the ones they don't like beforehand.

Polls don't close till 10 pm pst

Really? I thought it was 7, was in Vegas for me. I hope we go red, but from what I saw, it’s blue.

2 D's were just elected in 2017 so it probably won't change

SoS has been holding tallying of votes until everyone has voted; they finally just cleared the lines and the machine cartridges are on their way to the records offices. We should be getting numbers any time now.

Yeah, but they let people keep voting as long as they're in line when the polls close; that's what we've been waiting for.

Almost three fucking hours to clear the lines.

they still have people in line at polls and rules are everyone who was in line before close gets to vote

the perfect man. I want him to smother me into a restful sleep

Trump was our first woman president?

2 News has Nye, Churchill, and Eureka county results coming in, but nothing for the state-wide races yet.

vegas will turn the state blue
fuck vegas, steve paddock was a hero

Attached: 1531455373184.jpg (741x782, 424K)

Nevada's reporting now

its being reported now. I expect Heller to lose because he's a cuckservative in a hillary state. Nobody likes him.

There are 21 votes separating one house race that's far from over.

It's mostly rural counties reporting so far, so I'm not surprised that we've got Republicans in the lead so far. It'll get more interesting as Washoe and Clark report in.

I'll take heller over Jackie Pelosi.

The time to change that would've been the primaries. For the general, hold your nose and vote for him.

Same, but I don't see him winning because he literally cucked on Trump, and spics from California over ran the state to run from its tax burden.

Kavanaugh keeps giving. This pissed off everyone at the bar. Dean voted yes on Kav. Matso voted no. He came around. Not like Graham, but Dean was working with a blue state.

We will see. Either way, we retain the Senate with additions and more gov's. The House was a disappointment, but, I have to ask why did we have a record number of Republican Reps retire this year? (RINOS).

Attached: kav 2.jpg (500x210, 23K)

Its Nevada.

Give'em a week.

fuck this state

no fuck cali moving here.

Yeah, we've become a tumor to LA. I want to finish up my payments for a car and maybe find a qt then move the fuck out of here. Vegas is Neo Cali, Reno is nigger vill, and carson city is dead. I'm thinking Utah or North Texas.

check. I'm thinking Tex also. just to help stave off the demise of my country.

Utah seems comfy, except all the Mormons.

have fate. it's us southern boys that become stronger mentally on how the world is rioting all around us. We choose to keep our genes intack and leave else where to a better place.

Late fags at the polls till 1030pm.

Dennis Hoff won and he’s a dead republican lol. Google silver state election that will give you our polls. They’re still counting btw.

Pretty sure his handlers turned Vegas and Nevada further blue

fuck off cunt
he was a literal fucking bottom-feeding commie

I've dated mommons qts from boulder city. They're pretty on edge to quit their religion with a big enough dicking. Rather take them over any other religion.

mormons are hardto date.

>everybody I don't like is a commie
What-everrr, Mister McCarthy