Trump shouldn't have fired Bannon

After he got rid of Bannon it was the beginning of the end. And now all is fucked. You must have noticed the slow decline after he was booted?

Attached: 1.jpg (494x435, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMSZSBshHmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bannon is going to be hanged for treason in GITMO.

bannon was the most dangerous weapon in his arsenal

Trump is too insecure to be president.

Why did he hire Bannon, anyway?

Wait

Trump has been declining since his father died.

Bannon? Guy tries to suck his own cock. He should have pumped the breaks and enjoyed the ride instead of being such a fat degenerate

Of course
Bannon knew what was up
(except for the definition of the Alt Right, that was kind of lame that he didn't know what Alt Right means)

What if he pulled Bannon on the campaign to take him from the helm of Breitbart?

Attached: 1493420718494.jpg (682x960, 82K)

Bannon told him how to win

that would be ultra kikey

show your israel flag

Get ready for your treason military tribunal Steve.

Attached: 1537702029229.png (604x625, 572K)

Bullshit.

Bannon clashed with Kushner a lot and that's what did him in.

for anyone curious here's the bannon stream, still live

youtube.com/watch?v=zMSZSBshHmQ

oy vey, am i rite David?

Im starting to think Trump started all this as a way to get easy campaign money for his pocket and then, out of accident, he actually won and had no idea of who to appoint lol.

Bannon was shown the door and the neocons took over foreign policy. Why support Trump when he is going to be yet another Bush clone? Let the Democrats turn their own kids into degenerate losers. Keep your family close and teach them to have self-respect.

Trump is doing exactly what he set out to do: direct fading imperial resources to propping up the inner core of israeli interests, provide a honey pot for desperate White people, and crank up the shitskin invasion to 11.

>Bannon was shown the door and the neocons took over foreign policy
Seems so. His inner circle got removed and replaced with lunatics like Bolton.

based bannon gitmo poster

No, actually Trump should detach from white nationalism as much as he can, he can only gain from doing that. People like Bannon are perceived as cringeworthy for even the most conservative. Also, pretty sure Trump’s besr moments were post-Bannon

Trump has used appointments to get shitty people out of power before. What did Bannon bring to Trump's campaign that it wasn't already on track for? Bannon was just a PR move it got people to reeeee white nationalist and got him away from the helm of one of the most influential conservative websites next to Drudge.

Attached: 1493611187025.jpg (640x640, 83K)

Pretty much. I was depressed as fuck the day Bannon got fired and everyone talked me out of it. But that hope and optimism that was there was mostly there under Bannon.

>Trump’s besr moments were post-Bannon
How do you figure that? Bannon was against sending more troops to Afghanistan and so on.

this is really dumb
USA doesn't have 'fading imperial resources'
USA is choosing to direct its power inward under Trump, hence why all the NWO shills are going apeshit and thwarting his every move.
If the D's win 2020, expect a return to the norm of imperial subjugation, endless wars, rapid and intense income inequality and globalization

nigga couldn't even get a gay hating christfag elected in alabama. He's the fidget spinner of politics

True

Trump is a Hollywood style figurehead, he had no direction. Bannon gave him his entire platform, and when he had the White House, he discarded him in favor of Israel.

Trump understands that the media and corporate entities engaged in warfare against his anti-NWO agenda are fully Jewish, and is attempting to appease them by any means necessary to make his presidency run more smoothly

It absolutely does have fading imperial resources. It is having increasing difficulty forming any kind of coherent domestic or foreign policy. It has limited export markets, crumbling domestic living standards, and no real hope of stopping the Silk Road project that will destroy the extortionate activities of the US military regarding intl trade. It can't achieve any military objectives overseas without a catastrophic escalation involving nuclear weapons. It is turtling up and will starve the hinterland to feed pissrael.

>Bannon gave him his entire platform
Two months from the election when Bannon joined the campaign. K.
>Trump understands that the media and corporate entities engaged in warfare against his anti-NWO agenda are fully Jewish, and is attempting to appease them by any means necessary to make his presidency run more smoothly
Then why appoint Bannon in the first place?

Attached: 1541135586303.jpg (520x522, 23K)

I'm sorry 3 months

Attached: 22555211_1899201333431147_279382171839048423_n.jpg (640x560, 38K)

Attached: mvhHy6m4bBg3p5Sa2.png (1500x1552, 609K)

it was over before Bannon was fired.

Trump has no idea how to be President and let Kushner drive him into the ground.

Attached: 1541567724325.jpg (260x295, 16K)

I do kinda agree. Trump feels like an empty shell ever since bannon got fired.
Everything trump does now is just reactionary.
Bannon could gave given trump tangible roadmap while the house and senate was republican.
I dont agree everything bannon says but what a shame.

Attached: 1487813910317.jpg (540x472, 54K)

And so begins the fragmentation of Jow Forums once again trying to find the reason for why we lost tonight. In a few weeks the reason is gonna be because Trump called himself a nationalist calling it now.

Jow Forums has been fragmented since 2016 at least.
My point is that Bannon was the guy pushing 'economic nationalism' and clashed with Kushner. Trump had a hostile congress when he had his maga guys around him, so he replaced them all with neocons and now it's all become very much generic Republican pres.

Bannon isn't any different than Trump. They just do whatever the fuck Sheldon Adelson tells them.

>Trump had a hostile congress when he had his maga guys around him, so he replaced them all with neocons and now it's all become very much generic Republican pres.

yep.

2016 advisers - Steve Bannon, Mike Flynn, Ann Coulter.

2017 advisers - Paul Ryan, Javanka, John Bolton.

easy to see why he's failing.

Have you ever listened to Bannon get down to brass tacks about what his economic nationalism is all about? It's not some extreme focus on self-sufficiency, autarky, and managed consumption. It's about squeezing other countries with military force and market restrictions until they let our banks enslave their populations.

>Two months from the election when Bannon joined the campaign. K.

Breitbart was shilling for Trump well before 2 months.

I can only assume you are a kike when you make dishonest comments like this.

This. Bannon is the most overrated figure in modern politics.
>be one of a revolving door of advisers and campaign managers not yet fired when Trump wins the election
>media assumes you're some "genius mastermind"

I've heard what he said, his economic nationalism is basically a kennedy democrat position, he wants manufacturing coming back and the government restricting corporations from outsourcing jobs. It's a popular position within the country. When did he say anything about squeezing countries with military force?

>Breitbart was shilling for Trump well before 2 months.
Is not the same as Bannon being on the Trump campaign. Work on your reading comprehension skills instead of smoking roxys and banging meth Cleetus.

Attached: 1540233995341.jpg (320x454, 106K)

Also go back to plebbit with that spacing shill.

Attached: 1541277863370.png (1967x1376, 3.76M)

the media is smart enough to know that Breitbart under Steve Bannon was a key reason Trump got elected in 2016.

whether he is overrated is irrelevant.

Bannon still works for Trump unofficially you retarded faggots

who do you think is in charge of right wing parties winning around the world?

who just met with all the right wing parties in Europe?

who just met with Bolsonaro before he won?

damn you faggots are stupid and don't know shit

Attached: 1540964628502.png (900x1000, 367K)

Republicans won today faggot

god you guys are so bad at this

show your flag kike

Attached: 8homilies.jpg (333x499, 30K)

my second comment holds up, you are a kike.

Breitbart's shilling and their huge influence on the campaign made them an important part of it which is why he ended up being officially hired.

Keeping Kushner around is what will eventually do Trump in.

Everyone likes to act like Kushner ran his campaign but it was really Lewandowski who got Trump to where he is. Kikener just had some good ideas in leveraging Facebook to their advantage.

Bannon and Milo are political geniuses. If Trump had actually learned from them and kept them in his inner circle he'd have 65% approval and cruise to victory so easily in 2020 that they'd talk about making an exception to the rule so that he could run again in 2024.

I 100% agree, if you've followed Bannon lately he's been saying everything Trump should have been saying. he's pro zionist but absolutely nobody can debate him on why that's a bad thing. Bannon is one of the few gentiles that should convert and abandon the weak western goys, they are a lost cause and he'd be valued immensely in Israel just for his views of economic nationalism. I mean honestly, why waste your time fighting for the west and whites? they are suicidal and self destructive and have no god.

One of his more recent interviews, weeks ago. Maybe a couple months ago, not sure. It was all about the ultimate goal with China is just to open up their markets, nothing else. He comes right out and says it. The jobs are never coming back without violent physical destruction of the people who outsourced them and the military who backs them up.

>but it was really Lewandowski

yes Lewandowski was important too.

it's all these civnats and jews that jumped aboard that really fucked things up but they'll tell you that steve bannon, ann coulter, lewandowski, the alt right and everyone else with "bad optics" had nothing to do with Trump's 2016 win.

Neocons and KIKES. Trump publicly sucking Israel's cock only started after he kicked Bannon out and started listening to that Jew Rat Jared Kushner.

Attached: 137104945.jpg (2279x3000, 1.18M)

>who do you think is in charge of worthless neo-liberal israeli stooges winning around the world?
Fixed that for you, niggerfaggot.

Bannon is pro zionist but only because he's pro nationalism. god bless Bannon, the west doesn't deserve him t b h.

he has never said, guy is talking out of his ass.

Did he really leak or was he just stopping kikes from jewing it up?

I think Trump was convinced to get rid of Bannon because he (Bannon) was seen as the power behind the throne. Which is why the GOPe didn't want Roy Moore to win, then Bannon would be seen as a kingmaker.

I didn't say a fucking thing about Breitbart aside from maybe Trump brought on Bannon to take him away from the helm. Just because Breitbart stumped for Trump on the campaign trail that doesn't necessarily equate building Trumps platform. Only a plebbit shill could be this retarded.

Attached: 32156578.jpg (334x512, 55K)

Left memes on Twitter led to demise of Bannon.

Trump's ego could not stand seeing all the memes of Bannon being the real President and puppeteer of baby Trump. Which stung so much, because it was largely true: Trump was no political animal like Clinton, so he needed a confidant and visioneer on these things to tell him what's what. Bannon was that, and the left memed him away.

I actually think the same thing, like the other user said bannon was a kingmaker and the establishment didn't like that. Bannon should just run for president, he has nothing to lose.

based pic, but the memeflag is somewhat right. Bannon seems to have been the first one to realize that the white working class was ready to flip red

Bannon was a ZOG puppet who hated America which is why he doesnt belong anywhere except on a noose for treason.

Attached: 1528475320293.jpg (300x300, 21K)

That wasn't my arguement. Bannon wasn't apart of the campaign until three months out from the election. Stumping for Trump != Building Trumps platform. Breitbart could have been stumping for Trump before he announced his candidacy but that still isn't building his platform. By that logic did Huffington Post (Another Breitbart creation btw) build Bernie or Hillary's platform?