GET THE FUCK OUT

if you did not vote red, get the fuck out of Jow Forums go to /hm/ you soi boi cucks we are not tolerating your commie tricks and propaganda no more

Attached: 1_cZ_Vn7R8xaSkdx81-CzsPw.jpg (1200x826, 157K)

I voted Blu
What you gonna do?
I voted Blu
What you gonna do?
I voted Blu
What you gonna do?

no

IM NOT CRYING I HAVE SOMETHING IN MY EYE

Attached: Crying-Frog-Meme-06[1].jpg (937x528, 216K)

I thought I told you to leave why am I still looking at you?

Attached: 1541185787226.gif (200x189, 828K)

Fuck off Soros shill, Kushners shabbos-goy cuck boy Trump needs to be stopped

>if you did not vote red, get the fuck out of Jow Forums go to /hm/ you soi boi cucks we are not tolerating your commie tricks and propaganda no more

I voted full Acceleration Pill. 100% Democrat in a battleground state. You had two years to save the country and didn't pass a single fucking bill that mattered to the long term health and prosperity of the white race. I don't reward failure. Now your little games are over and it can all burn. This is the future you chose.

Attached: Natural-Beauty.jpg (556x1054, 159K)

I voted Democrat just to trigger you :^)

didnt vote; get OWNED

Hail Germany, hail leftism, whites literally don't matter

If you voted Red, kill yourself with one of the pipe bombs you're building after you feed cyanide to all your loved ones.

You Trumpanzees sure do get angry easy.

I wanted this to be you guys though

Attached: 1541505760992.png (585x565, 255K)

just look at those cute little angry fists,
aren't they adorable?

Yea there are so many shills in here tonight.

When the next civil war happens you'll be purged.

>(((red)))

say that to my face

So instead you decided to actively hurt white people by voting for our replacement. There won't be any coming back from this collapse because you cannot have a western civilization without westerners.

>he thinks pol is a GOP bootlick board

Attached: img_1326.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Post your face then. The next civil war is going to be less far amicable and end with one side exterminating the other. If an antifa lays hands on me I have no problem responding with lethal force.

Fuck you voting is immoral

You fuckers bring harm to everyone who isn't white

Then why do you all want to come into our country? I'm not trying to get into Africa or Mexico.

You just answered your own question, fucking dumbass.

i mean honestly are you retarded.. der democrats are the pro white party der muh welfare checks to non whites

Attached: 1513017597697s.jpg (211x239, 4K)

because america is better than russia you stupid hoe

Trust the Plan, faggot. Midterms are safe. Pain is coming. 600,000 indictments. Wwgga1wgg1.

Voting red is literally actually being a cuck. Republicans have given us recession after recession, they are responsible for turning the US into a corporatocracy.

Attached: Red Projector.png (832x572, 236K)

No you should stay in Mexico, Africa, or the Middle East if white people are so bad. Don't come here and be around us if we are making you miserable. I never invited you here and don't want to share any of my resources with you. Once America turns into Brazil or Guatemala then Russia will be a garden spot by comparison.

Idunno you fuckboys sure did lose the first one.

the amount of coping on this board right now is unreal

Being a cuck is voting to give your resources to other people who are not biologically related to you. How is that white guilt working out? Instead of voting democrat you should just go and whip yourself, then you along will share in the suffering.

That's it pol has gone too left its time for a purge lefty looseys we comin for you, righty tightys exclusively in this bitch for now on

Attached: 1541533401465.jpg (900x900, 217K)

POST YOUR FACE WHEN YOU VOTED BLUE JUST TO MAKE Jow Forums MAD

Attached: 1540761352028.gif (500x263, 1.76M)

We had the higher kill count we just didn't have as many people or a constant supply of new soldiers. Next time it won't just be the south vs. north but Americans vs. Communists. All the shitty metro areas can easily have their food supply cut off.

>Thinking there will be a food shortage while globalism is a thing.
EU, China, Canada and Mexico aren't on your sides.

Lol retard amerifags complaining about internet censorship but then trying to censor Jow Forums.

Yeah fuck you if you voted blue but for the love of god lets maintain free speech and expression.

Attached: 1492545426444.jpg (378x485, 106K)

thinkin you guys will even be able to get off your fat asses to even protect yourselves as we punt your man cunts

When the next civil war happens you'll be purged.

Attached: pure soy.jpg (960x1440, 408K)

How are the "globalists" going to intervene without their military this time around..?

Attached: 981.jpg (378x214, 79K)

Fuck of republicans are the commies but instead of take from the rich give to the poor they take from everyone and give to themselves.

there are way more dems than rep so do you really want that war

Hero of the day

lol no

Pic-related: Congressional probes incoming.

Attached: ovhybte7lzu11.jpg (1024x767, 59K)

I don't vote. I will never vote again. Fuck Democrats AND Republicans.

we have no qualms with you icelander, we respect your ancestry, but here in america we must burn the fat, and it must start here

Attached: tmp783978251994267648.jpg (800x811, 212K)

You realize in a wartime situation we would still have all the cities and resources (money) right? Enjoy your urban warfare as the attacking side. Worked real good in Iraq where the other side were just poor people with Soviet bullshit.

>literally actually
choose one, not both

I not happy frens. I thought dims were gonna get fucked. Instead Trump in trouble.

Reminder: Still no Hillary or Obama investigations

Attached: 1539968474687.png (473x491, 170K)

voted blue, after seeing this thread it made me that much happier, sweetie.

there where 8+ years of investigation on Hill and they never found shit Trump has been investigated less than 2 years and all kinds of shit has come out he just pays the people off to not go to court.

Hope that you write your congressman to get some impeachment and obstruction, Don't forget Russia too.

how is it not? at least the majority of pol is neocon cock suckers.

do you people actually just live on buzzfeed or something? Hillary was involved in the uranium deal, lying about Benghazi, attacking the victims her husband raped.. so on and so on.. name one thing they've found on trump other than ((insert scam to make money))

white people out number all other races on welfare in number but by percentage niggers win

Sorry no buzz feed but i see you watch a lot of fox and Alex Jones

Tucker Carlson, but no Alex Jones for me, I'm all natural baby

>Commie cucks
>voted for a guy who constantly sucks a communist cock and gets pissed on by cheap $2 commie whores.

Okay