Thieving bastards

For real though....
how much legit Democrat voter-fraud do you think went down today?

Attached: Why-Do-People-Cheat.jpg (792x456, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=veE5-O6wACw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A lot. I'm actually surprised how many people believed all the smears.

No more than the usual amount. They didn't win Florida after all.

An immense amount, I'm actually amazed the right accomplished so much. Was certain Gilliam and O'Rourke would have won via fraud. Maybe Trump was quietly addressing it in the background.

This is the same exact shit that always happens.
New President gets some token shit passed in first 2 years, then either/and/or both control of the House/Senate flips, and they become essentially 'lame ducks' for the rest of their term(s).
Nothing changes. Both sides totally owned. No matter who "wins", we lose.

Probably a shitload. Any state that allowed one DACA motherfucker to vote blatantly broke the law.

When I was at the polls (California), they don't ask for ID or anything. All you have to know is a name that's on their sheet of registered voters in that precinct, tell them "I'm Joe Blow", and they look for that name on their sheet and ask you to sign next to it, then they give you a ballot.
I had my ID out and they didn't even look at it.
In a state this big, I can easily imagine a million fraudulent votes occurring.

Number of voter fraud nationwide is at best an statistical quirk, a funfact that goes at the bottom of a textbook. It has never been real a problem, when Trump said there was voter fraud by the millons he was simply talking out of his ass like he often does.

Attached: 1539235952524.jpg (644x800, 62K)

All that matters is in the hands of god

Is what i tell myself

Whining already?

A lot, but then again most of the shift is due to the elites having imported a new electorate from the third world over the past few decades. Even if the polling had been totally honest this would still be a fact

i saw a mexican hand in a ballot 3 times in a row and given a green card after

is that normal?

>"I'm Joe Blow"
You mean "me llama Jose Soplar"

How much legit republican voter suppression do you think went down today?

youtube.com/watch?v=veE5-O6wACw

The democrats bus people in from different states. They encourage illegals to vote. The dems use dirty tricks to win, including voter fraud which has been documented through various leaks. This obviously has an effect on elections that cannot be ignored.

Not a lot but I know for a fucking fact that Republicans have gerrymandered and one of them runs his own election.

Fuck you authoritarian faggots.

Attached: Red Wing Propaganda Machine2.png (728x568, 206K)

Legit: 0%
Overexaggerated: 100%

This
They just ask for a last name and give you a ticket if the name is on the list.
You could just give them your neighbor's name and vote in their place. ZERO security
I can only imagine how many dead people voted today.

enough to beat your ass

>Number of voter fraud nationwide is at best an statistical quirk,

REALLY.. there are Democratic districts with more than 100% voter participation... Democrats love to vote so much that even the DEAD vote!