Remind me to never visit Minnesota. Why did the sand niggers move there?

Remind me to never visit Minnesota. Why did the sand niggers move there?

Attached: D63551FC-34D5-4E5B-B54F-DBB1E198C4EE.jpg (1242x1354, 777K)

You love your Somalis, you love you Muslims. oh they're so sweet, oh they're so great!

you could not be more accurate, I swear that's how the fucken retards think here.

This bitch is proof that naming the jew is popular enough to win elections in the current year. Republicucks take note if you want to win next time.

Probably because nobody else wants to live there.

Minnesomalia voted for a typical Minnesomalian;

>gee billy your mom lets you eat two nigger cocks?

Attached: 1404689704550.png (558x561, 293K)

Nice to see the memes of Minnesota being Little Mogadishu is true.

I'm surprised they're okay freezing their asses off, wouldn't they rather move back to the dunes?

YUP... the locals are told repeatedly, "Do NOT worry, the Muslim Somalian immigrants do not want to change your culture, they will integrate like all others".

NOPE, they will ONLY vote for a Somalian.

no they'd rather live somewhere with a ripe white population to milk for gibs rather than areas that have already been exploited by other shitskins.

Why would typical Swedes be afraid of freezing?

I'm curious whats the women population there? You will find your answer

>muslims/far left taking over dems

Great, that's one way to de-zog this country.

Doesn't Minnesota also have the most prevalent German heritage? Or was that Scandinavian?

Based Alex jones poster

Attached: image.jpg (1200x800, 91K)

Scandinavian
One of the few areas in the country where whites arnt majority German

Swedemolians.
>dezog

Attached: 1502058278953s.jpg (119x125, 3K)

sauce?

Yeah, St Cloud was a basically a German colony. St Paul used to be a city of Mick's too.

>scandis

Yup. I'm not even surprised.

SWEDEN YES

wait

Attached: lalipa.png (512x480, 94K)

No, you had it right

Literally where the ethnic Swedes settled.

SD user here. Keep your mud people in your state Minnesomalia, sick of seeing Minnesota plates and niggers behind the wheel driving like retards

Attached: 1513755732781.jpg (700x530, 98K)

Oops forgot image.

Attached: 2snarky4me.png (720x930, 157K)

Why is no one talking about her fucking her brother?

Attached: _flyguy.jpg (640x640, 135K)

Attached: CpJsRv2LL8BddLgF.jpg (1026x970, 204K)

Cuz the only people who care are projecting ruralfags

Kek. Only swedes move to Minnesota, it makes perfect sense now.

oh, okay

Going to stone my neighbor's wife in celebration!

>shame you for committing incest but ignore the other
Just kill them.

>Why did the sand niggers move there?
(((Swedes))) went out on hunting parties back in the early 90s and brought them back to America. Just do a search for Minnesota + Somalia.

Attached: 1446228823340.jpg (732x1056, 284K)

Minnesota is full of Swedes. Wherever they go they can't help themselves.

>Why did the sand niggers move there?
Because that's where the gubbermint moved them to in the 90s by bribing Minisotan gubbermint.

Think for a second;

What is Minnesotas largest ethnicity?
Swedes.

Wtf I love muslims commies now

Ayyy maybe she’s not so bad

based shes gonna shut dem down.

behold our savior goys!

Attached: 1528475320196.jpg (586x634, 132K)

based

Did you at least rape her first so you have a good reason?

>What is Minnesotas largest ethnicity?
somalis
they want to import more too

Based Swedish proxy state.

It's New Sweden.

>Sand niggers
Somalis are unholy combination of African tribal niggers, Arabian muslim sand nigger and American ghetto thug nigger.
Not even other niggers want to do anything with them, so shit are the somali "people".
Literal double, no TRIPLE niggers.

Attached: When khat kicks in.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

The only reason sandniggers are a majority now is because of the former majority, swedes, allowing them to come over.

Who said we were going to become Brazil again? At this point I fucking wish we were on track to be that stable. Rip, and fuck cuckservatives allowing this shit to happen.

>Minnesota
>Swedish

Yeah right, more like majority Anglo Swedish larpers. Minnesota is as mutt as any other state.

hmm, based AND redpilled. Insallah brothers.

That's a meme as well. You mean Anglo, German larpers. The majority of those so scalled Germans are majority British descended.

highest population of swede decendants

>British
You know Britons are a celtic people and Anglos are germanic right?

Definitely a no-go zone.

Except no it's not the largest reported are both German and Norwegian. But we all know it's Amerimutts hiding behind those "Germans and Norwegians", more like they're English and had a great great half Norwegian granddad

/thread

That implies all English people are Anglos, spoiler alert they aren't. They too have celtic influence, they aren't special from the Irish or Scots, just more mongrel.

But especially thanks to her brother/husband for standing behind her, IF you know what I mean.... he went all the way, IF you know what mean....

I helped flipped upper north east the actual working part of Minnesota red for the first time in decades, no niggers here because the Range requires actual workers.

But anyway what's with Amerimutts and constantly finding an excuse for turnouts, looking for a group to blame as if all your groups are not cucked.

Your Irish are cucked and largely vote liberal. Your Italians and wogs are cucked and HEAVILY vote liberal. Your Anglos are cucked too. Why every election you all need some non-anglo white group to blame. All white amerimutts is cucked regardless. Goddamn the eternal anglo, and the mental gymnastics and delusion it goes through. Then be the first ones talking about some white ethno state, but the first ones to divide white ethnicities lmao

Are you actually retarded? The British i.e. Britons, are (or were) celts. The peoples that replaced them, both Anglo and Saxon were germanic. When you try and claim anglos that came from the british isle aren't germanic that makes you a fucking idiot, because the anglos are germanic.

You fucking idiots. Jews and Muslims are on the same team. Two sides of the same coin. It’s called controlled opposition. Haven’t you got the memo? When a Jew insults Muslims and vice versa it’s actually a dog whistle

Attached: 8FF88A38-5B03-475E-A2B1-02A59B40E1E9.jpg (628x465, 41K)

You're a fucking idiot, that knows nothing about history. The English are mongrels you absolute tard. They did not wipe out the celts. They intermixed with them. Hence why the English still overlap with Scots and Irish you absolute dimwit. The largest peak of Germanicness in England is in the East of it. The English are Celto-Germano mongrels. They are not all Germanic kek.

Why did?

1) in 2016 shitskins discussed to move to white places so NEW DRUMPF will not win in future
2) shitskins WANT TO LIVE NEAR WHITE PEOPLE AND MIX WITH US! why shitskins move to na and europe??? Because they are incapable of buidling good countries and societies, so they come to white coountries. Thats how i just justified racism. Why shitskins should have voting rights, if we can see that thrm having voting rights(middle east) make this countries shitholes???

New idea: guests and migrants should have no voting rights, discuss? E.g. you can vote in Germany only if all 4(8?) your (great?)grandparebts were white german with german born passports.

Shouldn't you be contracting some form of an immune system deficiency disease and die at the age of 32 right now?

Attached: Screenshot_90.png (479x474, 250K)

MN taxes pay for the Somali invaders (who are strangely invited over), as we get more invaders taxes go up. Now these fuckers are winning political power? Fuck this state I'm out

What is central heating and coats. This isn’t 5000 BC

Whitr boi why you were wasrting time jerking off to animu, while somalian ALIEN gone to uni, to work, gained social status and took YOUR seat?

Why???

Go to politics, mate, or else some shitskin will with support drom NYC and LA HQ of sjws.

Why haven't they been lynched out of existence?

Because Minnesota is populated with Swedes, and Swedes are pussy faggots that aren't fit to live.

europe is for europeans stop the turks and kikes

Based