WTF is wrong with Minnesota?

WTF is wrong with Minnesota?

Attached: wtf minnesota.png (642x543, 329K)

Most Minnesotans are Somalians.

It has been culturally enriched with Somalis

>Minnesomalia

It would be better if they were equipped with suicide vests, but it's a start.

FUCKING SWEDEKEKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Swedes and Somalians, just like in Europe.
Duh

>what's the problem with large numbers of somalis congregating in the same area and not integrating? what proof do you have?
well at least now there's some concrete evidence

They aren't interested in more kike wars?

And Swedes.

Give it a few years to prove that they can't lead for shit. Then we will see if their "precedent" matter for jack shit.

keksimus reksimus

Attached: lizer wink.jpg (1024x897, 170K)

The republic is dead. We need fascism.

Sadly it typically takes 2-3 generations for migrants to integrate

It doesn't really help when you let them form their own communities and ghettos
If you must take in refugees you need to spread them out - not put them all into two fucking towns

OMAR MARRIED HER BROTHER WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY STATE

Attached: 1500153446270.png (808x805, 480K)

Progressives, I assume. The same would have happened if other blue states had a Muslim that wanted to run. They'll elect just about anyone with a non-white color.

Minnesota has the most Scandinavian communities in the US. Their football team is called the fucking "Minnesota Vikings." Yet they send a muslim woman to congress. What is with Scandinavians cucking to muslims, is it in their DNA or something?

I hope this convinces me stupid as fuck libitard brother-in-law that Democrats are indeed the party of identity politics.

He refuses to see the truth. He thinks Trump's charlottesville "some good people" comment is the pinnacle of "identity politics", while ignoring obvious shit like this.

That’s one of the few good parts of public schools at least, forces their kids to integrate a little

That isn't a Muslim, if she was she wouldn't be running for public office or be out in public with her hair uncovered.

Swedish blood

Wife’s family is from there and they’re all pathetic cucks. Every time I have to hear her dad go on and on about how good he feels whenever he sees fags and niggers and whatnot bonding over food and consumerism I want to fucking puke. Dude lives in a 100% white town in MN and spends his winters in a 100% white retirement playground in southern Texas being waited on by his imported Mexican servants. Absolutely peak boomer.

Did you not know that Minnesota is a literal microcosm of Sweden?

Oh hey, another MN thread, I think i’ll Drop in. Stearns co here

I knew they had tons of Muslims, I pray to god this doesn't come to Oregon.

lol? Like African-Americans? Mexican-Americans?

Integration is a meme.