TRUMP ADMITS HE WENT TO FAR

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-06 14.24.46.png (749x757, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections,_2010
money.cnn.com/data/premarket/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This isnt r/politics fuck off with making threads like this

>This isnt r/politics fuck off with making threads like this

Triggered

>raw story
Try harder Chaim.

Attached: cancerhamster.png (300x100, 18K)

>chat with friends and watch TV
>gloomy

Attached: sanic.gif (500x600, 82K)

Lies, Republicans could possibly take Arizona & Montana in an hour or 2

>random blue checkmark on twitter
trash it, jim

I knew I could count on my American friends to conjure up the red tsunami!!! MAGA!!!!!

>brutal loses
>Gains seats in the Senate and loses the house by a narrow margin

> NB4 Trump's nightly sundowning and subsequent 3am tweet accusing the DNC of vote hacking

He's mad, boys

>"executive time"
lolz. Feeling a bit executioned today, are we Don?

>brutal losses
>barely lose house
>presidents historically lose house in midterms
>GAINS in senate
It sucks that the house is going to block shit, but Executive orders + judicial majority will still get a lot done (thanks Obama!)

Attached: laffing-girlf.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

>accusing the DNC of vote hacking

LOL so it begins! The spin and salt.

You know it's fake since it puts admit and Trump together. Plus what major loses? Gained Senate seats with SCOTUS seats coming up. Probably 2 before 2020.

>brutal losses

House went 9 % POINTS for Democrats

Where did it admit he went to far dumbass? Hes realizing how fucked this country is and how he hasnt gone far enough.

Lost less than Obama did in his midterms AND gained SENATE SEATS~

>2:16 pm

awesome thread bro cool source and everything

>brutal losses lmao
Ginsberg is going to kick the bucket and then they'll see just how small this loss was. It sucks that we lost the house, but rather than a blue wave we got an eyedropper. Pretty good, not great, but not terrible either.
Now we wait for the berg to die and push the left as far left as possible, crank the rhetoric up has much as possible from Maxine and other morons to get the white vote monolithic as quickly as possible.

Attached: tumblr_ndo4s3xQln1qlpyreo8_1280-9891.jpg (633x633, 127K)

No actually intelligent person wants a Republican victory

We want chaos so we can get a civil war, today was great for that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections,_2010

>Republicans +9.1%
>+63 seats

>Democrats +9%
>barely +30 seats, if even

Sounds like Republicans know how to get more bang for their buck.

>Lost less than Obama
be a great consolation to him, I'm sure. Smart person be off shorting the stock market right now, actually. Deadlock is deadtime, till 2020

Drumpf "farted and shitted his pants" as he "won a victory royale" in "Fortnite": report

Attached: 1506886610508.png (866x475, 53K)

"Orange man bad" is not the grounds of impeachment. They can waste their terms pushing for his tax returns that mean fuck all to everyone else. They'll just get voted out. In the end, it's the senate who picks the justice, and makes the choices.

money.cnn.com/data/premarket/

Stock futures are up half a percent. Wall street doesn't give a shit, gridlock won't stop a booming economy, unless Trump resigns for some stupid reason all of a sudden.

It says" trump knows he went to far" it doesn't say he said that. These people could just be putting thoughts into his head and than assuming its true because it makes sense to these brain dead NPCs

>"Orange man bad" is not the grounds of impeachment.
You're forgetting that someone else is waiting in the wings. His name starts with M and ends with ueller.

surprised actually, hadn't looked.
See, this is why I'm poor
>(and will thus forever remain)

>the witch is dead
I cannot wait for the tears, and then more tears for the inevitable unstoppable nomination. I hope its a young right winger. Probably the most important thing Trump can ever realistically do. (Still hoping for wall, swamp draining, deportations, voter id, and trust busting)

Attached: twinkiegang.jpg (600x261, 59K)

/thread
Just
SAGE
&Hidden

Attached: images.png (250x202, 6K)

>he thinks Mueller has shit.
He already said to not get your hope up. If they had dirt, they would've aired it by now. Fact.

>raw story
lmao

You haven't been paying attention to what he's been doing these past months because he has no desire to create a ruckus around the midterms, but he has been busy as shit and it's easy to find this out if you try.

>You haven't been paying attention to what he's been doing these past months because he has no desire to create a ruckus around the midterms, but he has been busy as shit and it's easy to find this out if you try.
This. He's moving in on the campaign. He may not get Trump, but he'll cause a shitstorm.

A slim House majority isn't a blue wave cuck. Enjoy the status quo for another 2 years

he'll get nothing outside of questionable campaign accounting, but nothing with teeth like secret dealings with Russia.

You have no idea what he has, and neither do I. But saying "if they had dirt they would've aired it by now" is idiocy considering he would have had to bring the evidence to a republican house. There's really good reason for him to sit tight.

>There's really good reason for him to sit tight.
...especially since the GOP would have tried to suppress it.
>Then again, it would have landed on the door step of the Washington Post.

:report
this means it's fake news

>sources familiar with thinking of cleaning personel who may or may not have overheard occasional mumblings

You idiots think that's how Obama operated but the reality was he brought up changes that were already permissible by those laws, he only used the the EO because your GOP was salty and not letting anything through.

>Based Obama: Proposed executive orders that worked with legal constructs in a permissible way.
>Trump: Seeks to rewrite the Constitution by fiat.
WTF are Republicans thinking?

I heard from Marcie who heard from Stacy who heard Trump crying under the bleachers. I think it's pretty serious.

"journalism"

CHECKED

>But saying "if they had dirt they would've aired it by now" is idiocy considering he would have had to bring the evidence to a republican house.
The same idiocy that makes you think he has anything that warrants impeachment.

Trump had the House and Senate for two years and DID NOTHING WITH IT

>Trump had the House and Senate for two years and DID NOTHING WITH IT
Well, he passed a tax cut that blew up the deficit and promoted stock buybacks.
>Did you notice the exit polls? 40%+ thought that it had no effect on them.

>YOU DIDN'T EVEN RUN ON IT
THE BEANERS ARE COMING!
>Wait, that didn't work on Drumpf supporters? FUCK!

It's an exact repeat of Obama's fuckup in 2010.

>Used government majority to pass unpopular healthcare bill
>Insurance rate skyrocket
>People are pissed and storm the polls to boot out the party from the House

History repeats itself.

On the other hand, people actually like Obamacare or are screaming for single-payer, so...

Cool, don't care, SAGE THIS SHIT

Obamacare is still unpopular, only the "preexisting conditions" clause is the popular part (which is actually the worst part, because it forces healthy people to pay for fat niggers with type 2 diabetes).

Screaming for single-payer is probably the true plan all along because of how unpopular Obamacare actually is.

>Wahh Wahh, Obamacare failed me! Please step in and save us, big government cock!