Has the red pill basically destroyed male's opinion of women...

has the red pill basically destroyed male's opinion of women? they are no longer even likable they are just whores who want alpha cock and pretend to be above their base nature. Even jordan peterson can only tell men to be bluepilled providers in the end and he just doesn't address female nature that much only justifies it. also the blackpill because it shows how much women lie about looks and how much males try to deny it.

Attached: 1541568006609.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2018/11/02/opinions/what-if-women-went-on-a-sex-strike-before-the-midterms-martin/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: BBPnEkzl.jpg (640x412, 21K)

no, misogyny destroyed men's opinions of women.
also,
>jordan peterson
never said anything of importance dunno why you are mentioning him

Stop wasting time on useless whores, and stop falling for the fake-up meme

Attached: 1541024066310.jpg (1280x1280, 455K)

I wanna smell her butthole and braps

women destroyed males opinion of women, thats the red pill, but you are actually like its the redpills fault

who's the sexy granny on the left?

Neck yourself faggot

Now that men and women have more day-to-day contact at work, through social media, etc. they are realizing that they don’t actually like each other at all.

Sexually attracted, yes, but other than that men and women can’t stand each other

Attached: 766DDD51-EC14-4E79-8E42-8DC650C86585.jpg (225x225, 27K)

Attached: us7pX3UTjF24YhzF.jpg (755x921, 271K)

I dunno about 'destroyed my opinion of,' but it's broken any communication or rapport I had with them. I don't really know how to explain it. It's like women are just less and less a concern for me with each passing year. All that adolescent desire to impress women has just totally left me.

The welfare state has destroyed the sexual marketplace. I experimented with my tinder location once and put myself in eastern Europe and within seconds I'm getting women that'd be 8/10s here. And before you say it, most of them had no idea where I was from until I told them. They weren't paying attention to that.

the welfare state has been my most recent redpill recently.

Men had a much higher opinion of women back when real misogyny was much more common

I can't even take women seriously anymore. What they think looks sexy comes across to a red-pilled man as desperate.

Get over it. Any man worth his salt can get some free pussssss. It might not look like OPs pic but that's what rape is for. haha jk. That's what whores are for.

Attached: 1540481287441.jpg (288x407, 49K)

No I gave up on women years before the idea of Red Pill appeared.. like 1991

The is Jow Forums

0.5/10 would not bang

This

Red pill, you mean adult virgins found a place to went frustration just like how plebbit is an echo chamber too.

Nah, I still like women and don't take that manosphere blog stuff all that seriously. To me they're just the flipside of bitter irrational feminists. Women have their weaknesses for sure, but most women I've had in my life from mother to wife to mistress have been pretty honorable and loyal people. I've never had a female friend though, never believed in that, so maybe that helps. I do notice that the men I know who do the whole "female friends" thing seem more bitter than people who don't.

I dont think any woman cares what a red-pilled man thinks of them to be quite frank with you.

>To me they're just the flipside of bitter irrational feminists.

A lot of what they say sounds pretty rational to me. I remember shoeonwhore saying something like that. I think it's a very different beast and this is just a lazy take.

I mean basically, womens' entire MO is get fucked by chad and try to keep him around to protect and take care of her and her kid(s) afterwards, down to the subconscious level, its in their nature due to evolution
In order to fuck a girl she has to perceive you as chad/alpha, and different girls perceive it differently depending on their self esteem and sex drive + different contexts

Attached: 1418881864932.jpg (1600x900, 148K)

Now thats a fat brapper right there boy.

All the male navelgazing in this thread about what women really think is fucking hilarious. Keep it up guys.

Once their financial needs are taken care of by the state, the only traits they are left to look for are all the boxes ticked by Chad Thundercock.

>MO is get fucked by chad and try to keep him around to protect and take care of her and her kid(s) afterwards
not true, female sexual selection is not about their children when it comes to attraction

and besides lots of women could care less about their kids they're just for hiding behind.

Maybe. But what can I say, my life experiences doesn't match up with the shit they say so I won't go with some ideological movement over the reality I experience. To each his own.

Idk
Wont show me nothing anymore and i dont go anywhere near them

Even my mother its fake forced and gets old after a few mins

Attached: backstab-zone-sign-k2-0090.png (800x800, 67K)

Why would they with the droves of men that give them attention?

it's not the welfare state it's women

Men age like wine, women age like milk.

>taking the "red pill" thing seriously
Free thinkers don't let others dictate for you how you are meant to act.

Who's the chic in the Pic?

would give anything to be able to get with a girl like that. every girl that likes me is gross and fat

Because even when they dont have to worry about dying or being a hobo or whatever, they still want chad/alpha cock on a subconscious level, because in nature there is no such thing as recreational sex, all sex ends in a creampie and hopefully (from a biological standpoint) pregnancy, they will never stop feeling an overwhelming urge for chad dick regardless of their circumstances and being taken care of by the government just kicks in their have kids programming into over drive because now they can afford to have them
Actually wrong, so much of the faggotry women want like being strong physically, not taking shit from anyone, etc is because they want just that. Its why guys that are "too nice" or "beta" get rejected, because "if he cant stand up for himself how can he stand up for me"
Their entire psychology down to the subconscious level is warped based off of caveman times, and since evolution takes millions of years its basically never gonna stop, they only solution is either their consciously overcome it (unlikely) or we re-institute patriarchy so they have no choice

Attached: 56u538.png (481x478, 204K)

pua logic is really faulty sometimes and ironically feminist. Its not redpill at all.

For some reason some guys who are critical of womens behaviour will suddenly think a womans decision making is flawless when it comes to relationships and dating.
Consider the following:women are dumb, they make dumb decisions. You see some woman with a loser guy why the fuck do you default assume its the best decision?
Women that date poorly are clearing giving off date/gf/wife material.
The older I get the more this is obvious. I know some woman and think yeah she looks cute but shes also a bitch and a pain in the ass, what would she be like to her children?

Naw, I'm old af and I can tell you that when I look at pics of old friends on FB, they all look like shit, except for the handful of men and women who stayed very athletic.
You'll see...

are clearly giving off not date/gf/wife material*

Are kike women any better?

adorable

>has the red slap
yes
*SLAP*

Attached: 1541568006609.png (1080x1080, 1.56M)

>every girl that likes me is gross and fat

>be tired of this
>hitting gym hard for several months
>instead of hot thots coming onto me it just intensified the amount of gross and fat women

Attached: 1532905843088.jpg (555x444, 37K)

Oh my goodness, that ass is off the charts.

Maybe you should come on to hot thots instead then, like nature intended. If hot thots are your priority I mean.

the wall is a myth by mgtow types

I dont care about the red pill. The future is the brap pill

Puss is puss. Some big girls can polish chrome.

The wall is real enough and most women know it. But it's much more diffuse than the meninists claim.

>Actually wrong, so much of the faggotry women want like being strong physically, not taking shit from anyone, etc is because they want just that. Its why guys that are "too nice" or "beta" get rejected, because "if he cant stand up for himself how can he stand up for me"
>Their entire psychology down to the subconscious level is warped based off of caveman times, and since evolution takes millions of years its basically never gonna stop, they only solution is either their consciously overcome it (unlikely) or we re-institute patriarchy so they have no choice

none of this is true though women just want to fuck hot guys it has nothing to do with child rearing that's why they go through alpha phases and beta provider phases they want to cuck men

Where have you been?

Prove them wrong.

i've lifted enough, my personality is just dogshit.

Not realy. Most women are americanized bluepilled thors. Then there are the girls from the zealous religious jews that wear long dresses and cover thier hair but they dont merry outside thier group and fuckthier stupid religion.
Still i hate this all muh womenz are bad because they dont touch my pipi

And so it becomes your responsibility as a man with agency to be the right blend of alpha and provider if what you want is a monogamous permanent relationship.

Holy Shit, you fucking losers are awesome.

Please make more shitty photoshops jobs in order to jack off.

the wall is like going from 100% to 80-70% and it happens way later than 30, even 50-60 year old women can score chad let alone have men lining up for relationships, women have it ridiculously easy and there is no balance to it.

Pretty much this, yes.

i think i am also coming to this realization. guess i'll invite a fat ugly chick over tomorrow

The red pull destroyed my relationships in general, either gender. You can't unsee the inherent Machiavellism and two-facedness that exists in human interaction.

There is no right blend it's a myth, look at the divorce rate and tell me it's all normal, women are not looking for father material in chad.

if you pay attention, the men who have the most "female friends" are always the betas. they don't always necessarily enjoy their company more than a mans, but it gives them a chance to be around women who could potentially turn into romantic interests. alphas don't need to surround themselves with female friends, since they get whatever female attention they need through love interests.

this she looks vacant and self absorbed

Well, you're not wrong. But that's a really complicated equation you're talking about. Most guys I grew up with and see around me aren't exactly anything to brag about either. But personally I have lots of examples of people who have made it work too, myself included as far as I'm concerned. So I don't think it's as black and white as you're portraying it.

the too nice thing is bullshit. women used to love nice guys heres even a song for it.
Why? because nice gentlemen had money and respect in society.
Msm has turned this on its head and propagayed the idea that dirt bags have respect and money.

People now use nice guy as another way of saying uncool guy not down with the degeneracy trying to make an honest living.
Any wonder society is falling apart. Being a man is essentially vilified.

Yes

I've been considering ways to make myself more outgoing. Maybe SSRIs as those tend to open me up a lot. On the same token make me far less horny when it comes down to it. I'm just more depressive than what a lot of women want and that causes them to dismiss me as being a shitty person ect.

I don't think I have a shit personality. There could be a bunch of elements factoring into this.

Before I assumed girls thought just like men, and had morals and did research, had a strive for something of personal value like a career or a trade. But after experiencing College I don't like women as much anymore. Sure some of them are fine but most of the ones I've came in contact with have been whores or something extremely degenerate, have no real political opinion but what the internet tells them to believe, and want to be empowered all day every day just for their disability of having vaginas.
Having a GF is fucking easy as shit though, my girl does everything I tell her its weird.

maybe fat chicks are the way to go anyway, im starting to think id prolly settle for anything under 200lbs that isnt a whore

Attached: 1530908361105.jpg (310x403, 25K)

I mean is the guy who slaps her on the ass much better than you? He's probably more interesting. But that doesn't mean he's a better person.

Jd sallinger? Where the fug did you come from???

>muh wheat fields

Attached: DqcETPKWwAEqxx2.jpg (1200x722, 181K)

>has the red pill basically destroyed male's opinion of women?

NO. It has destroyed the illusion, the brainwash, the farytale.

It has cleared men's mind and woke us up.

Attached: fem-pestilence 5467869.jpg (640x631, 149K)

modern wimeb definately have twisted morals. There is no expectation for them to adhere to morality like a man. They can get away with murder for all intents and purposes.

the fuck are you even saying nigger fuck off

I take ssri's along with a shit load of gabapentin. I honestly feel great, not depressed at all, but I still know something (a woman) is missing. I work out too and that helped a lot with the depression, maybe it can help you?

i agree

edition.cnn.com/2018/11/02/opinions/what-if-women-went-on-a-sex-strike-before-the-midterms-martin/index.html

>Any man worth his salt can get some free pussssss
Something free has no value.

Never read catcher in the rye? We had to in secondary. Protagonist goes off on pretty much your same point. Just backing ya bong

"men's"

you mean ugly fat socially awkward incels, rite

Attached: 4567890 (3).jpg (1330x1228, 487K)

Take me home...
To the place
I belong

Attached: 02d30c5bb41e434f5bd0a11835c0492c.jpg (600x900, 121K)

It breaks my heart when I meet a Persian girl, a Russian girl, or a Colombian girl and they are so sweet, warm, and humble.
They really know how to affect femininity and it's always such a joy to be around real women. It's definitely conditioned, and you will rarely encounter it with western women.
These things are TOTALLY lost on western slut garbage. They don't even try to be women, until their early 30s, and then it just becomes the awkwardly intense fake niceness of a narcissist and that repulsive delusional crazy wine aunt personality. It's really fucking weird. No man ever taught them how to be women and so they become trainwrecks instead. They have no balance--femininity totally lost of these roasties and sluts.
I totally despise Aussie sluts. The most arrogant cunts I have ever met with the least reason to warrant such undeserved pride. I hope they end up in Chinese gulags one day.

Attached: images-91.jpg (443x332, 14K)

Right

This guy gets it. Has it ever.

>because nice gentlemen had money and respect in society.
So women didn't like "nice gentlemen", they wanted high status men and resources.

Attached: 35 guys 18 yo.jpg (681x592, 73K)

I'm just talking in respect to women. I score pussy for the first time while I was taking SSRIs. I was more open, friendly and a little cocky. So it helped, I know this. The side effects were annoying though.

What is it with daddy? Do normies really fuck their daughters? Seriously, it is fucking creepy.

>men have been complaining about women being vapid spoiled whores for thousands of years
>blame an internet frog

Attached: 12oclock.jpg (478x370, 35K)

it's profoundly shocking to me every time i see high body counts...my mother had one, but she repented.

I'm marrying an Asian girl, and I never once considered a white woman, because they are 2 or more of 3 things:
>fat
>non-virgin
>feminist
Unacceptable.

t. 194cm 7/10 user

Attached: 1523191602127.png (800x918, 1020K)

You want decent looking chicks that aren’t whores. Guys are intimidated by smart girls, so find an ugly smart girl. You’ve got a small window of time to meet one before they’re inevitably going to give in and fuck around. If you haven’t found the one by age 19, it’s too late. You’re going to have to find a slut or date a younger girl.

Fat chicks are garbage. They’re obviously lazy and would be a horrible example for your kids.

Attached: 1535621728902.jpg (491x767, 56K)

I want to hang this girl's picture in my bedroom but my wife would probably frown on that.
Wow, she's fucking fitting into those pants.

gotcha. it does the same to me too, I really don't give a shit about sex anymore. It's awesome but I don't really crave it like I used to, and I don't even jerk off anymore.

>woke us up.
Not all of us
I actually wonder if many of us.

air is free