> tfw prop 6 failed hard in California

WOOO WE WON!!!!!!!FUCK YEA! GET THE FUCK IN HERE CALIBROS WE FUCKING WON!!!!

Attached: 09169653-6A5A-4849-8ADC-07DF4E1CE3AA.png (1796x878, 41K)

Can we ban Uber and Lyft next?

kys faggot

>Missouri voted down 286 million dollar gas tax increase

THE VOTES ARE IN. WE DON'T WANT TO PAY A LOT FOR THIS GASOLINE

No, suck a dick
Hell yeah, did we make the housing crisis worse with proposition 10?

IIRC gas taxes in California don't even go to the roads. They go to Sacramento and they decide what to do with it. That means your fuel tax prices is funding illegals to get voters licenses.

>woo hoo we get to keep paying out the nose for gas

Californians really are as cucked as we say they are out here

If you voted No then fuck you.
I'm tired of paying 20 bucks just for 3 gallons

you poor faggot. Get rich, or move out of my state.

rich jew

They voted no.

You're ruining this state you fucking nigger. I'd punch you irl, faggot.

Anyone kiking up the disgusting skies of California -- which the rest of actual Americans are then expected to breathe -- is the definition of a Jew

You're ruining this state you fucking nigger. I'd punch you (in minecraft) faggot.

shlomo scum

Fuck, I wanted the housing market to get worse so I can invest, but I guess califaggs aren't that stupid after all. Just imagine the amount of homelessness for trying to control the price disregarding supply and demand, I suppose I can only dream about it now
t. landlord

Attached: 1541314959328.jpg (551x491, 164K)

This is all I care about, fuck daylight savings time.

I don't give a shit about the gas tax because I'm not fucking poor.

Attached: IMG_20181106_220705.jpg (383x178, 9K)

I fucking hate everyone in this god forsaken state

He means get rich or be a nigger and collect benefits OR get out of my state

wtf Jow Forums you lied to me!

Attached: you_lied_to_me.jpg (603x509, 36K)

You are very retarded either way. Your stare needs to drown.

Wow so paying 12 cents on every gallon vs a literal slight inconvenience.

California is cucked beyond belief. We can only pray it slides into the ocean soon.

Car registration is retardedly expensive too.
The gas tax is really the "REALLY fuck over the working poor" tax

i literally cant believe people are so fucking retarded they would support that bullshit tax increase

>Voted on by people who don't drive
LOL

Hey whatever gets more cars off the fucking road is fine by me. Another 20 years and we'll probably ban private transportation in these huge cities outright.

What the fuck are even the implications of this prop?

>literally burning money because you arent "fucking poor"
>the real important issue of concern is giving authority to the little state assembly faggots to vote on an inconsequential decision regarding daylight savings time
moron

Lol if you actually think the highest gas tax in the nation is being put to good use in this corrupted and bureaucratic nightmare of a state
Fuck I hate this retarded electorate

You and me both, I really thought it was going to pass considering all the “yes on 6” signs I have seen around but nope public transportation niggers ruin everything

Fucking pisses me off. Why the fuck would californians vote to get taxed more? this shit was passed illegally. I'm fucking tired of paying up the ass for gas.

Also this was not only about gas tax, this was about the state government ability to pass taxes without voter consent. They’re going to tax us to death now.

Get used to it, now our new dem govern has the ability to pass any tax he wants. Can’t wait for the white privilege tax

this so hard. it makes no sense. the only thing that explains it is the fucking biased language and way the prop was worded on the ballot. they tried to scaremonger on the ballot making it sound like this isnt a tax repeal, but you were voting to take away funding from critical infrastructure repair projects. it was so fucking biased and written with such fuckery

Fucking bullshit. I voted conservative across the board. Orange County is what poland is to nazi germany. A small resistance against the liberal fags in Los Angeles fucking the middle class over. Fucking ridiculous. Especially with the housing propositions. I expect to see alot of for sale signs very soon. A house is a mans castle, the fuck does california think they are taxing the shit out of what I worked my entire life for.

>orange county

HAHA DUDE orange county went for Hillary Clinton in 2016. Face it, California is dead. There are no BASED SPICS, and everyone with an IQ above room temperature are preparing to minimize damage to themselves when California blows up rather than trying to save the state.

I fucking hate it. If the goal is to price the spics out of Orange county, it will only work as a short term solution.

They are still here and sometimes will bunch up in 3 families per 1 bedroom apt.

Yea I live on the outskirts of Sacramento, it’s fairly conservative I. Folsom, Roseville, and Lincoln. The city itself is a liberal dystopia. The cost of living has been skyrocketing lately, I’ve seen more homeless people in the last year than my entire life. I’m glad I have a stable and high paying job but it’s a mystery how low wage people even survive here.

>we'll probably ban private transportation in these huge cities outright.
cool, so we get to ride the bus with crackheads and bums who smell like dumpsters
>what ever makes us equal right

I'm not saying it's a good thing to ban private transportation. I'm saying it's probably going to happen. It's already happening in some places around the world.

Fuck off cockface it's the only way left for me to make any money in this god forsaken hellscape