So, what exactly does a house loss mean for us?

So, what exactly does a house loss mean for us?
Democrats are already chimping saying they're gonna investigate trump.

Attached: 1488260011717.jpg (411x412, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voltairenet.org/article203382.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not much. Somewhat more difficulty passing things which is usually a shit show anyway.

House investigations are toothless. Expect a lot of noise but no substance. The House itself has always been a joke.

Senate matters way, way more.

Attached: 1592305982052.png (1472x199, 23K)

Voting dosent matter, seriously neither party has your best interest in mind.

Attached: 1532146660050.jpg (700x700, 32K)

House resolutions of REEEEE

this aint over till its over

Pelosi will spout her bullshit, nothing will be done from the Dems. Senate has more power, SCOTUS’s can be handpicked. It’s just more of a hassle for the GOP cause they have to keep everything on file, hiring more staffers, etc.

Not true, of you own a multimillion dollar business they are both your friends

They will obstruct Trump at every opportunity and prevent him from accomplishing anything in his remaining two years. They will petition the IRS for Trump's tax records and receive them and then leak them to the public. They will amp up the Russia investigations, and subpoena every member of Trump's cabinet staff.
Trump has zero chance of winning in 2020, so he is essentially now a Lame Duck president. He will accomplish absolutely nothing in the next two years.

What you aren't getting is:
>House investigation into deepstate bullshit
>FBI completely ignores it, DOJ ignores, everyone stonewalls
>House investigation into anti-deepstate elements
ROLL OUT THE FUCKING INDICTMENTS BOIS.

The federal government is illegitimate.

Guys, who cares? the state will never have your best interest in mind and always have special interests in mind, neither republicans or democrats, right or left or even center don't give a shit.

True.

Hey i like you.

Trump already wasn't accomplishing anything though.

>muh house investigations

Oh no, so scary!

Attached: 1541467790872.jpg (612x960, 54K)

Mueller can now not be removed. The second he is the intelligence committee drops everything onto the press and Trump is run out of office in a weeks time. His Tax returns alone are going to show a few decades worth of money laundering and tax evasion. The full story of his businesses will be laid bare by the House committees. Anything Russia related can now be brought directly to the front without delay. Prepare for multiple Intelligence chiefs testifying about classified information publicly. It's going to make every.... single.... political scandal look like a congressman getting a speeding ticket. The amount of Trump admin going to prison is un-fucking-believable.

Why user?
Why?
Because user, Republicans may be neocon fucks most of the time, but when they are in power social shit like gays aren't shoved in my face and they don't threaten to take my guns, nor call me a horrible being just because IM white

* all government is illegitimate.

No politicians do, although ill admit I wouldn't mind the wall.

Attached: Stirner.gif (240x273, 6K)

>Republicans take control of the House under Clinton
>impotently investigate and vote for articles of impeachment that go nowhere
>Republicans take control of the House under Obama
>impotently vote to repeal Obamacare which goes nowhere
>can't even impose their budget without being labeled as obstructionists

I'm 110% sure this pattern holds.

>So, what exactly does a house loss mean for us?

Everything Trump wanted is now dead.

>shills already gaslighting themselves into thinking the HOUSE is going to take down Drumpf once and for all
Go ahead and go on your wild goose chase. The House can't do shit but make noise.

Attached: 1540773710870.jpg (332x298, 21K)

Imagine unironically wanting a country sized security blanket out of everything you could possibly get from him.

>They will petition the IRS for Trump's tax records and receive them and then leak them to the public.
That'll go to SCOTUS and get blown the fuck out. Private citizens don't lose their rights when they become president

Source?

Your so fucking stupid you shouldn't have guns.

It means ADIOS to the wall

are you tired of winning yet guys?!?!?

Attached: 1517507448724.jpg (764x830, 111K)

> Because user, Republicans may be neocon fucks most of the time, but when they are in power social shit like gays aren't shoved in my face and they don't threaten to take my guns, nor call me a horrible being just because IM white

If they can't enforce their laws, they might as well not exist.

* country wide* what? no. all you would have to do is block off the southern and northern borders, neither of those are "country wide."

Attached: 1536297093979.jpg (956x809, 316K)

House of Representatives brings forward the Impeachment

The Senate conducts the trial and passes the judgement.

As with most historic impeachments, and considering the Republican majority in the Senate, the Senate would likely acquit anyone impeached by the House.

it means we will subpoena Trump's tax records and other documents.

>Jow Forums in 2016
>REPUBLICANS CONTROL HOUSE AND SENATE, IT'S OVER FOR DEMS!
>Republicans proceed to accomplish almost nothing in two years

>Jow Forums in 2018
>WHATEVER THE HOUSE WASN'T IMPORTANT ANYWAY

What stage of grief is this?

Hey a jackass.

Reminder Trumplets, any executive order can be revoked.

Or adjust the rules and never bring the articles to the floor. Democrats are going to cuck their base on impeachment because they know it's an impossibility.

>user is too dumb to understand what calling his dumb wall a security blanket means

> unironically believes in Voting.

> mfw.

Attached: index8.jpg (275x183, 13K)

SHOCK & DENIAL

Next will be Pain.

Let them go ahead and do that. They've already made sure he's gonna be elected again. So let them go ahead and waste time on that nonsense.

You know what can't be revoked? Judicial rulings.

Guess who controls judicial appointments? The Senate.

Attached: 1498916011331.png (353x388, 16K)

> user doesn't understand its to protect my property.

Any regulation or executive order can be repealed

House laws that are passed by Congress can't be repealed unless the House repeals them.

Okay, Linus.

You can't un-declassify a document faggot

* expanding the court in 2021

Mueller is safe.

Anyone who actually understands the House. These faggots will tell you they are toothless. When it's unveiled Trump is a bona-fied traitor in chief, His entire world comes crashing the fuck down. Think of this. There are roughly 160 nations on this planet. We are aligned with roughly 50 or so western intelligence agencies. How many of them do you think know the full story about Trump? How many of those countries already have every single detail of his bullshit straight from the source, Russia? If the cold war told us anything, it told us intelligence agents can be flipped. In the US and in Russia. How many of them dropped the dime on Trump and Putin? That's what is going to be on full display in the coming months. I give it, 2 months until Mueller drops his stuff, and the committees pull out the big dick of the law.

What about tax returns?

>Mueller is safe.

Agreed

Ok statist.

A faggot flag for a faggot user.

Trump should do that, good idea.

You forget the other power. The power of the American general population finding out they have a traitor and active Russian agent at the helm.

This is the only solace republicans can take. Appointing two Supreme court judges is huge and possibly more is also huge but those are victories that are long term not short term which is what trump specializes in and what his base is looking expecting from him

They’re going to spend more tax money than usual on politics and get nothing done.

Are you expecting to find $1 MILLION FROM PUTIN in them? You're not going to find anything illegal in tax forms.

Keep chasing that dragon, you sad little tranny.

Screencaped

Still mad about the wet bed you have to sleep in?

since last two years that hasn’t happened?

perhaps stop thinking the congress decides everything

>Trump should do that, good idea.

With what House to do that faggot?

They're going to paralyze Trump and then Britain, France, Turkey and Israel are going to attack Syria and the Syrian war will erupt with 10x, 100x the ferocity of what we've seen and this time the stage will be set for a clash between NATO (with the USA) and Syria, Iran, Russia and probably China too.

House is up for election in 2020, sweetie.

But they can be forced to be viewed by the rep's on the committees, and guess what? They will leak as fast as it takes to get from the printer to the cell phone, to the NYT/WAPO.

Exactly this. The dems can’t pass shit. Obongo had to executive order everything and the SC had to reinterpret laws to get all their crazy bullshit through.

Why are you morons dtill blabbering about them damn tax papers? If there was anything there it would have done been brought out. You fucktards need to stop worrying about this pussy stuff and get a platform or else you'll have ZERO chance in 2020.

>slurp
What about the tax returns?
>slurp
>choke

>House is up for election in 2020, sweetie.

>GOP winning 2020
>ever

Sounds wild and crazy. Let's do it!

Start with birthright citizenship.

Attached: 1538853160543.png (884x903, 409K)

We didnt lose the house yet lol

Nothing trump does that requires the houses approval will be done.
Trump hasnt been doing much doe so no actual change in terms of that.

Are you seriously going to peddle a Blue Wave 2 already?

Nothing will happen. Republicans have 51 Senate seats so far so legislation will be heavily contested and most likely never pass. Expect no major happenings, and politics to be extremely boring for the next two years

ban for illegal use of kot

When 70% of the American people start demanding he be drawn and quartered in front of the White House for giving highly classified information to a hostile power threatening us with Nuclear Weapons... You'll delete that screencap and have a nervous breakdown. You're being played by someone that can't even tell he was played by Kim and Putin on national television.

it means we won't be getting our internet bill of rights and that left wing deplatforming and censorship and of all online space will continue full force

>Are you seriously going to peddle a Blue Wave 2 already?

What will Trump be able to pass in Congress for 2020?

What laws will Congress pass that Trump can say "LOOK I DID WHAT I SAID I WOULD DO"

Frankly, it doesn't amount to much. It will be gridlock and endless amounts of petty shit until 2020, or until one side or the other gets pissed and starts a genocide. I'm good with either option. The squabbles and ad nauseum playground fighting is getting tiresome.

>implying dems get even close to the 66 senate seats needed for that

Are you retarded? How is that what you took from my post? Trump can no longer pass shit either without getting pressure from the house and his EO's will get overturned by the next democrat president in office.

Namefag.

When those tax returns show us where to subpeona and it's found out he's been sucking 11 inches of Russian Oligarch dick and laundered the GDP of Kazakhstan, You nor anyone else is going to be able to save him.

What are you talking about? Trump's long term strategy doesn't include a functioning Congress.

We take over the Judiciary and rewrite laws from the bench. Why do you think we fought for the Senate so hard, kiddo?

Attached: 1538180405620.png (249x249, 77K)

>66 senate seats

I don't think you know what you are talking about retard

Trump can go full Trump and will look sane compared to Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters.

Attached: 3987465783453.jpg (865x1080, 112K)

I’m adding this also. Please write more things.

Not if we murder anyone who votes Democrat before 2020. Dems are pure evil.

Yeah too bad none of that ever happened.

Attached: too-bad-that-never-happened.jpg (320x181, 44K)

Yeah yeah yeah you fucking idiot. None of that ever happened and you know it didn't. Now shut up you slobbering shit fuck.

So are you guys gonna attempt a coup now or what? When will the real fights start breaking out?

Attached: c06e1011e5cb73af439aba47cc5ee46a.jpg (962x551, 118K)

Tick-tock.

must be sick being an edgy teenager talking about draining and quartering someone when the only thing you’ve drawn and quartered in your life is probably a bucket of fried chicken because you’re a nigger

Attached: DF7B6E32-2ED2-44AF-B929-3879195FD6B1.png (572x380, 231K)

>Being this far into denial

There is enough in the public domain already to make you look like a complete fucking idiot. I hope to wrap you stupid inbred rednecks in those confederate flags and burn you alive in them, you fucking double traitors.

Edgy? You're being the edgy faggot. Reading comprehension much? I didn't say I did shit.

Not in denial at all. There's precedent (SCOTUS on Obamacare) and Trump has the judiciary locked down harder than ever before. McConnell is totally on board with stacking the courts full of Trump guys now.

You Democrats really should have considered the long-term and defended your Senate seats better. Now it's too late.

Attached: 1468433235449.png (900x900, 303K)

So there remains much uncertainty. The only positive step taken concerns Daesh – for three years, the Western powers pretended to be fighting this terrorist organisation, while at the same time supplying them with weapons. Today, Donald Trump has ordered the cessation of this experience of an explicitly terrorist state, the Caliphate, and the Syrian and Russian armies have pushed the jihadists back. The Westerners have no desire to see their friends, the « moderate rebels », now qualified as « terrorists », turn up in their countries en masse. Consequently, whether they admit it or not, they hope they will all be killed in Syria.

It is the US mid-term elections which will decide whether the war continues in Syria or move on to another battle field.

voltairenet.org/article203382.html

He's been investigated by everything they got for 4 years - 2 years before the election when they wanted him to be the nominee, and 2 years since going "holy shit, he beat us".

Fuck House Democrats. All batshit insane and stupid.

>All of this deflection

Attached: 1443475759079.jpg (603x707, 106K)

Keep on talking moron. We already know the Donald is clean all any of you fucktards are doing is crying like a little bitch. That's about the only thing any of you are good for. And now the Russia probe is done the liberal brown shirt tears are gonna taste SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (242x550, 36K)

The flag fits you.

Look at history. Same shit. Everything is undone. Congress and the president change colors fairly often to keep the illusion or progress. But not having an activist Dem SC is the most important thing we have.

Trump can't go that extreme on his laws, bills or other things he wishes to propose that will have better long term effect than executive orders. The same can be said about the house wanting to pass something, the D only have a minor majority so they can't veto anything and it must appease the R majority Senate and also the executive. Things will be bipartisan a bit more so there will be give and take to bills that must be passed i.e. spending bill.

No one does. But being a lazy cunt does not help you.

>DENYING REALITY THIS BADLY
I know that you probably can't grasp what's going on, it's okay; righttards are statistically dumber and much lower iq individuals

Please post these things from the public domain.