How long before he blames someone?

How long before he blames someone?

Attached: static.politico.com.jpg (1160x773, 105K)

For this great success?

Attached: jewrat.jpg (625x482, 77K)

>For this great success?

????????????????????????

For? This was the best possible outcome

>For? This was the best possible outcome

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>GOP TO CONTROL THE HOUSE
>SENATE TO GO 60 SUPER MAJORITY

>THIS IS THE BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME

No

The gentlemanly thing to do would be to thank his supporters, but he's just going to blame Dem stupidity.

>but he's just going to blame Dem stupidity.

I hope he throws a temper tantrum and fires his whole staff.

Attached: 1541564384125.png (607x238, 34K)

>Losing the house is great
C'mon!

Why would he? The outcome was far better than anyone expected. He's pretty happy right about not.

*now

He beat the spread. That's about as good a result as could be reasonably expected.

Donald J. Trump
Verified account @realDonaldTrump

“There’s only been 5 times in the last 105 years that an incumbent President has won seats in the Senate in the off year election. Mr. Trump has magic about him. This guy has magic coming out of his ears. He is an astonishing vote getter & campaigner. The Republicans are.........
I think he still thinks he won.

Sources say he was freaking out the whole day and blaming Paul Ryan.

He did, more or less. Rs held 20% better than the average midterm and gained seats in the senate. Statistical likelihood of gaining seats in both was extremely small. Only happened twice in the past ~100 years. He still did significantly better than average.

The outcome was exactly what everyone expected.

theyre going to impeach him

didn't he already say it might be rigged

No, better. Most people were predicting a wider margin of victory for the dems. 24 seats does not a blue wave make.

It certainly wasn't a blue wave, and it was a very minor flip compared historically to other midterms. I definitely expected him to lose more.

>Looss house
>Seats flip
>Success???

Turned out better for the Republicans tho.

Its not a win unless you win both house and senate.

Only a few are real winners. Johnson was a winner. Eisenhower was a winner.

At best he got a "meh" at least you didn't lose the senate.

He gained seats in the senate

Any problems that will arise within the next 2 years, the house is going to be blamed for them.

Depends on your perspective. He definitely did much better than obama in his midterm. His "win" is holding as much of the house as he did, I'm guessing they expected it to be worse than it was.

>1 post by this ID
>???????????

You have no concept of the pain that is coming your way
I am preparing my sides for the coming lolocaust

Not an argument

Who the fuck cares about Obama desu.

I mean its saying "we didn't do worse than we thought we would". That's like saying you didn't get beat by the fat kid at the olympics. Yeah the damage was limited but it still is there.

The big election is in a few years anyways. Lets see how he does there. Will CRUZ strike back?