OUR LAST HOPE IS TURNING RED GUYS

OUR LAST HOPE IS TURNING RED GUYS
NEVADA WILL SAVE US

Attached: chrome_2018-11-07_00-08-15.png (120x146, 6K)

what about alaska

NEVADA IS TURNING RED
I REPEAT
NEVADA IS TURNING RED

Attached: chrome_2018-11-07_00-30-26.png (409x504, 17K)

if nevada turns red we'll win the house by 1 seat

Those are the rural counties. Carson City is 90% reporting at the same ratio as 2016. If Vegas, Henderson, and Reno also have the same ratio as 2016, we're still looking at Dems winning outside of the rural districts. The House is already lost anyways even if every single NV district turns red. Best case we get 57 senate seats.

latest

Attached: nv.png (977x768, 260K)

Registered Democrat in nevada here. I stayed home guys.

>I don't know shit about this state!
newboy

I really hope that Sisolak shitbag doesn't win

PRESS S TO SPIT ON CALIKEKS TRYING TO TURN NEVADA BLUE.

Attached: 123456.png (151x173, 71K)

ugghgh

Attached: dfghjbn.jpg (1060x790, 225K)

NV only has four seats. We need ~18 to pass the dems.

Is it time? Oh let it be the time.

Who the fuck votes no on breaking up a Monopoly?

unfortunately its not possible but we have the best ones

>TRYING

please happen

that cuck state cant do anything right

The amending the Nevada constitution thing is probably what scared most people away, and NV Energy is too powerful. Just like Waste Management and the construction companies here.

what was their DMV voter registration thing?

Basically you have to manually opt out of registering to vote when you go to the DMV to renew your license, otherwise it's automatic
The DMV is shit at doing anything like this though, as can be seen with states that implement laws like these and are prone to make a lot of mistakes registering people who aren't even eligible (which might help SOME people we all know)

Attached: sredftyghujk.jpg (1454x370, 185K)

Automatically registers eligible people to vote when they get a license.

uh, holy shit thats a hard fucking NO. you faggots better stop that backdoor democrat power grab. next thing you know theyll make the DMV issue licenses to illegal aliens like they do here in cuckfornia. wow

Attached: rdfytghujuyfvhb.png (996x678, 116K)

Cuckfornia moved to Vegas

>
WTF people are voting yes for the DMV shit???????????

The fact that it gets slapped onto the constitution is why I voted no. I'm all for taking out NV Energy's monopoly, but that's no easy task and having to wait 4 years to implement any changes to the law is a recipe for disaster. It's a fat chance that the legislature will ever take apart the monopoly, but that's where the should be done.

If the dems can make it even easier for illegals to vote in Nevada, then we're going to turn bluer than Colorado.

Tbh if Nevada goes blue this election, then don't even consider us a swing state anymore, the Californization will have progressed too far.

Attached: zsderfcvbgn.png (983x693, 113K)

>pink tax
????????

Are you guys gonna take Nevada?

"Feminine hygene products" can't be taxed. Fucking ridiculous and I hate Califaggots so much

>"Shall the Sales and Use Tax Act of 1955 be amended to provide an exemption from the taxes imposed by this Act on the gross receipts from the sale and the storage, use, or other consumption of feminine hygiene products?"

Basically it just classifies tampons and sanitation wipes as "medical equipment" and exempts them from sales tax.

UH OH

Attached: file.png (976x945, 297K)

what a twist. plz send us more spics and chinks plz

How many times is that Tarkanian fag going to run and lose? This has got to be like the fourth election in a row this pinhead has lost. Why do Republicans keep nominating him?

he's .95 on predictit

all hail governor sisolak

Nevada is not turning red. Las Vegas and Reno are full of liberals. California refugees moved into those cities to vote the same way they voted in California, which is the reason they’re leaving that shit hole.

You're a traitor

You are missing Clark County. It's where over 60% of Nevadans live and it's been a blue county for almost 15 years.

It's not a wave it's an ocean.

Clark County votes just came in. It’s over for Dean Heller. Good try.

Nothing eles really exist in Nevada but Reno Carson City and Las Vegas, I have seen pics of this state that are so baren if they where where in all red tone colour it would be mistaken for landscape shot of fucking mars.

>Literally all X are like that

There's lots of small towns scattered across the desert, but compared to the cities, they're nothing. They do actually make up some of the reddest counties in the country, but they don't have nay real political power.

Don't forget the spics of Clark

Exactly. We need to realize it's not red vs blue D vs R it rich vs poor rural vs urban elite vs everyone eles.

I fucking hate this piece of shit state. We used to be a great state. We used to be white. Now all you see in vegas are fucking creatura and goblina crawling all around all over the place.
The fact that this many people showed up to vote for the dems after kavanaugh, after their insane push to the left, sjw bullshit, tranny bullshit, after EVERYTHING they've done, and they've still got this mass of retards voting for them.

lol, you should have waited until Clark county came in. 70% of the fucking state's population bro.

gg Nevada

Attached: 2736705-7886252637-27233.jpg (473x595, 48K)

Everyone likes to talk about Californians working to flip Texas, Arizona, and Idaho, but they seem to forget that Nevada has joined Colorado as the second state to be drowned by the Californian diaspora.

We did it Reddit

Attached: 27YOboomer.png (380x349, 77K)

This state is fucking ruined. I was okay with the overall nationwide results until faggot ass reno finally got their shit together and we got our results in. This could not have gone any fucking worse for our state. Now roasties don't have to pay taxes on """female hygeine products""" which could include a million things, red senate seat went blue, fucking tarkanians name recognition wasnt enough and i have some new dumb ass commie to replace the kike rosen who is now my new senator, any retard including illegal spics who get a drivers license get registered to vote, 50% of our scarce energy now has to be renewable (we live in a fucking desert you goddamn retards we need to take what we get), our energy remains under a monopoly, our state government is now completely blue, we have a fag no guns governor, seriously end it all we should just be part of california now. Time for the american republic to follow rome and become the american empire. Cant wait until they pass a state income tax and ban my gunz rip nevada rest in shit

wtf i just saw on fox they are calling it for the dems. WTF i thought nevada was BASED guys. what happend to all the "muh gun rights shooting in the desert" ???????

Nevada is not based we have been blue since 2008. We are overran by spics and californians now. I know for a fact illegals vote here and they even have early voting at mexican supermarkets while for white people you have to travel much further. This state is fucking dead and the state income tax will be the nail in the coffin.

Don't believe larpers on Jow Forums. Unless they post pictures of them shitting innawoods

Add the pink tax passing along with all this other bullshit.
We should have started taking lives long ago, it's far too late now. The country will fall.

This is the culmination of years of Californian and Mexican immigration into Reno and Vegas. Import enough people and the voice of natives get drowned out

Bump

This.
I miss the NV of the 80s

ALL RIGHT WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKS IS MEETING UP WITH ME AT THE WILD ORCHID TONIGHT? THEN WE OFF TO THE BUNNY RANCH YEE HAW

Attached: 1540968698464.png (1200x1080, 1.02M)

They're non-white. They don't think, they don't weigh the candidates and positions. They do as they're told. Remember, PoC voter map is 100% blue.

The killed the middle class, indoctrinated a generation of whites to go into debt for useless college degrees, increased the cost of housing, all to prevent whites from settling in comfort and making families. Now, the Mexicans, Indians, Chinks and Africans will replace us.

S

Attached: Red Donald Redemption II.jpg (1440x816, 842K)

thats why we need to round up all whitepeople and deport them to Europe. The voice of natives must not be drowned out.

Las Vegas and Reno are totally beaner havens. Its so lame here now. Like, I cant go anywhere in these towns without being surrounded by a swarm of spics, its disgraceful. My downstairs neighbors in Reno were mexican trash who would piss in our shared garage and have fish frying parties and childrens birthdays in the same garage. Im sure they were voting blue

Las vegas is a district of California. Along with Reno, they make NV blue.

I'm cool with that.

>First Lake Tahoe
>Then our cities
>Then the state
It hurts so much bros, they're coming after my old revolvers I bought off of old Nevada folk too now

(laughs in mexican)

Attached: 105533338-1540565025602gettyimages-1057280752.530x298.jpg (530x298, 27K)