Di- did we lose?

Di- did we lose?

Attached: 1537734436293.jpg (908x666, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/11/06/us/elections/results-house-elections.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your virginity? No.

Truth is... the game was rigged from the beggining

To do that we'd have to have won to begin with.

No, we kept the senate and that’s all that was important. Trump already pushed all his economy legislation through the house. Pretty much nothing changed

Yup. You incel losers now get to watch us humiliate Trump as we slowly drag out his dirty laundry.

I don't know what you expected. The President's party always loses seats during midterms.

I'm grateful we have the senate.

Just enjoy all the liberal tears the next 2 years from Trump's ridiculous amount of executive orders.

>That cope

Say ADIOS to the Wall, JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

We lost when Kennedy took a bullet to a head and LBJ poisoned the Civil Rights Act.

Yes. But don't worry, it's not a victory for the Democrats either because they're fucking useless.

He's right. Losing the house was a given, it's happened every single time since 1982.

Republicans won. No blue wave. Gained Senate seats which will make SCOTUS picks easier. Nothing like Kavanaugh hearing

No, you secretely won.

Attached: o7s9m1gjazs11.jpg (640x640, 65K)

Rigged for you?
Or just rigged?
Speaking of, does the IDF support American Jewry?

All of CNN correspondents are crying and half of twitter, what good is the house going to do the Democrats without the senate retard? Democrats can’t pass any legislation, and Trump can do executive orders without getting impeached

NO.
BECAUSE I CAN DO ________

Attached: 1541538190940.png (500x500, 18K)

Nope. Stalemate. We gained seats jn the house and will nominate another SCOTUS judge. House can't do shit without the senate.

Lots more seats in the senate, house is lost as far as I know. It's kind of a stalemate really.

Yep. You lost. Now all the people who used to want to help you on the 'left' hate you, and will now actively vote against your interests. I know I will.

Attached: 1540331858554.png (500x566, 30K)

America has too many nonwhites for Dems to ever lose an election meaning whites have lose America its over for us.

)': Sorry my brother the jews won at least we wont experience the hellish planet they will create that the shitskin fools will have to deal with.

You just watched 2020 die in front of your eyes, there's not even a possibility of him winning that now after this humiliation. America voted tonight, and it made it abundantly clear that it massively regrets ever electing the orange fuck you guys call your "God Emperor".

You lost, badly. It is finally over for you Trump fucks. Enjoy your sitting duck before we put your whole movement out of it's misery in 2020.

Doesn't look significant enough to be considered a "wave election", and Republicans retain control of the Senate. I'm personally fine with it, although I worry things are too polarized to get beyond the gridlock split government invites.
If the House attempts impeachment they're going to make damn fools of themselves.

Actually trump can brag now his dick is bigger than Obama's, because Obama lost 63 house seats his first midterm and didn't gain any senate seats. Demoshits on suicide watch kek

Npc detected

absolutely based chaosposter

No, no one really won or lost.

If the Dems had taken the house and the senate they would have won, them taking the house by a narrow margin was pretty much expected. They spent a metric shit ton of money on this midterm and they don't have a lot to show for it.

Republicans won the popular vote tonight, they’ve gained ground since the election

Just look at this sea of blue, oh wait I must be color blind

Attached: 6DC2E10E-DB93-4492-9A40-54EB36ECEA51.jpg (750x810, 157K)

i gotta hand it to ya blues stealing pepes. its gonna go out of style now and we don't have to deal with neocon frogposters anymore. good riddance

>America
What America? America doesnt exist anymore its Amexico, and I hope you libtards are ready to get tortured by spics in the future.

No we support the gnomes who produce chocolate in the forest

>2002

we did, fren. but don't b sad. us frens will rise up again.

Attached: 1538785671736.png (720x715, 472K)

We didn't win, but neither did they. Literally nothing will continue to happen as always. We're dick deep in the bread and circus now, boys.

Attached: 1502683121059.jpg (500x500, 116K)

Attached: 22f.jpg (782x767, 101K)

Attached: DaddyWouldYouLike.gif (500x319, 443K)

I thought the popular vote didn't matter?

No. The second best result for Republicans happened, while everything occured to the most expected outcome.

As it's much easier to get people from the losing side to vote, the house often flips during mid terms, what happened though is the "Blue Wave" that was expected, never occured. Which could have looked poor for Trump's 2020 re-election chances. Further more, Republicans actually gained seats in the Senate, which defies convention.

Obama in 2010 lost 63 seats in the house and 6 seats in the Senate

Trump has lost ~30 seats in the house and gained 3 seats in the senate.

2020 is looking good for Trump, which is why he's tweeted out "Tremendous success tonight"

Attached: 1499227724327.jpg (600x719, 86K)

I don't think the GOP had that much of a legislative agenda.

the only sane supporters of trump are people who want to troll leftist snowflakes

>Obama lost 61 House seats in 2010
>Trump lost 24 House seats in 2018
>Obama lost 6 Senate seats in 2010
>Trump won 5 senate seats in 2018
Blue wave was broken.

You didn't answer the question.

In presidential elections it doesn't matter for much. However, the fact that Republicans now command the popular vote means that 2020 should be an even cleaner victory than 2016. Theoretically.

>post
>flag
Yep, this checks out.

Owch man. We were literaly Decimated. ;)

Attached: alice.gif (500x301, 449K)

Won the Senate (stronger majority with no Collins), lost the House out and out.

But if it makes you feel better, the House almost always flips in midterms on a president's first term. Last time it didn't was 2002, and that was right after 9/11.

Yep.

despite what Jow Forums might hype you on and bullshit around about, this was going to be the outcome historically speaking. thankfully it wasnt a big win.

now we get 2 years of bullshit stalemates. but atleast our deficit should go down. also those in now fucked states i strongly recommend panic buying guns and supplys now. some of the gun control laws on the table are fucked.

Like how Obama lost in 2012 because the Dems lost the house in 2010. Or how every president that loses the midterms right after they win always has one term.

Oh wait no, that's completely wrong.

Frens we did lose.

Attached: 1474743929333.jpg (658x523, 58K)

wait a minute are you retared enough to NOT understand than the senate is way more important?

>now we get 2 years of bullshit stalemates
We'll see. Obama circumvented Congressional resistance via executive order. Trump will do the same.

Should also be mentioned that gaining in the senate now is particularly important as there are a lot of republican senate seats up for election in 2020.

Best result would have been holding the house and gaining in the senate. Second best is losing the house and gaining in the senate.

Losing the senate or even failing to gain seats would have been a disaster regardless of what happened in the house.

WHY DO YOU CARE KRAUT?

THE AFD IS KILLING IT IN GERMANY, YOUR BEST INTEREST IS THAT AMERICA BURNS TO THE GROUND.

LMAO HILLARY IS GOING TO JAIL AND YOU KIKES CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT

no but its not a win, kinda like a middle ground stalemate

HAH
you should have seen this place in 2012, it was an absolute shit show. Romneyfags were utterly devastated

Attached: 5Ig95Ok.jpg (354x480, 30K)

Minor setback bro.

Attached: frens.gif (200x146, 36K)

Trump is fucked if he doesn't make deals with Pelosi (or whoever gets in there).

First openly gay male governor: Colorado...
Native American lesbian woman wins house seat...
First Muslim congresswoman...

rigged by you

No but we didnt lose. We just lost a bit of our ships hull.

naw.
theyll be calling the most unsuspecting people racists and sexists etc. when their shit is held up in the senate.
it got them this far.
hold steady senpai.

*win

not yet

Attached: race.png (1984x1373, 682K)

Trump can operate on executive orders if need be. It isn't a great look but it will work. Pelosi can't do shit without Trump.

we're good we expanded our senate majority, kept and gained governorships, and only lost the house by a little bit.

kinf of but nothing serious. it was looking much worse

Attached: 1538314324261.jpg (620x960, 62K)

>Pelosi can't do shit without Trump.
If Trump doesn't do a thing, he's gone in 2020.
>At a minimum, the Dems are running on Medicare as a public option. That's going to kill him, especially since he supposedly thought about it early on.

Dumb question deserves a dumb response

Don't worry we're here to help you cope

Attached: Wojak_with_NPCs.png (971x546, 55K)

Based and bluepilled

Attached: 1540165082309.jpg (1125x1111, 97K)

He'll just throw softballs at them like he has before and they will flat out reject it making them look like the unreasonable ones.

It's a tie. No one wins. Everyone loses.

>He'll just throw softballs at them like he has before and they will flat out reject it making them look like the unreasonable ones.
What if she takes some of them?
>Ruh roh. All of Trump's rhetoric goes out the window.

No, society lost. Don’t worry though. Progressivism eats itself eventually.

Everyone knew inside the GOP would lose the house.
Your blue wave was a fizzer as expected.
Looking good for 2020

First two openly antisemitic representatives. I think pol is the one winning.

more red on the map does not equal winning the popular vote

I know it doesn't seem like a sure fire thing, but it is.

>I know it doesn't seem like a sure fire thing, but it is.
It really isn't. Think of the set-up for 2020.
>If Trump proposes a deal, we take it, and he refuses it, the solution is simple.
>Remove Trump.

>lose the House
>more of the map is still red

O-our districts are BIGGER than yours!

>9/11

No trump gained in the senate.

If Republicans would actually care to address and reverse the demographic problem then maybe they wouldn't demographically lock themselves out of winning elections.

Qanon Bluepilled me.

This is the only right answer.

start*

What's left? Seriously the guy is the most public person ever. All that's left is conspiracy nutjob shit.

any governors change?

>If Trump doesn't do a thing, he's gone in 2020.
That's completely backwards.
Dems are up by 2 seats. That's not enough to do anything by themselves.

They can either work with reps on things they can agree on like infrastructure or they can screw around and do nothing.
Independents vote for things to get done, and independents put dems in the house tonight.

If they work with reps then we'll see, but if they do nothing, they are out on their ass again 2020.
Guess which one Nancy is going to do?

>O-our districts are BIGGER than yours!
It's too bad that no one lives there. Kek.

>Dems are up by 2 seats. That's not enough to do anything by themselves.
They're up by 18.

They didn't do it with DACA or any of the other soft balls when they didn't have any power. Trump was just throwing them a bone. You think the invigorated resist drumpf is going to want to shake hands with the devil?

What are you looking at, because they've only gained 24 seats so far.
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/11/06/us/elections/results-house-elections.html