Say it with me Jow Forums

Its okay to be Iranian.

Fuck trump, fuck the republiturds fuck your shit sanctions. The house of representatives will hopefully impeach the cheeto and remove the unjust sanctions.

I used to be on your side Jow Forums, but the way your pres acted towards my nation makes me despise american conservatives so fuck you.

Attached: Screenshot_20181104-154821_YouTube~2.jpg (718x419, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IntheNow_tweet/status/1059476636226281474
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>iranian subhuman
>relevant opinions

pick 1

It is NOT OKAY to be a desert shitskin

Inshallah Glorius Persia will rise again and BTFO Jewmerica
>Sucky sucky whiteboi
t. Shlomo

usa! Usa! Usa!
Go be a sandnigger somewhere else
God bless trump

Palestine belongs to us Muslims.

Really a shame how closely aligned ideologically 2 nations can be, yet still be mortal enemies because they (baselessly) believe in different gods.

Your Iranian women are literally the number one most vapid, materialistic whores on the face of the earth. kill yourselfsandnigger

Unfortunately that is, always has been, & always will be white womerns.

lol Americans gonna hate this idea

That's enough out of you, gook. No people that eats dogs can be called "human". Same for any people who fail to see dogs as the stairway to humanity that they were in our past, like the muslims.

You're both subhumans.

Attached: 1504580582477.jpg (604x397, 36K)

>coming from an amerimutt degenerate

Also

Thanks to white woman white men lost the house of representatives tonight. Kek

Attached: 1540997990300m.jpg (819x1024, 76K)

Palestine? Never heared of it.
Here we call that shithole gaza.
Because you mudslimes all smell of fart gas

Fuck off back to muttland english teacher.

Johntron is that you?

>Iran wants nuclear weapons

Come on now, you know only Jews deserve those.

>thinks Iranians hate dogs
There were actually a lot of rescues and pro-dog people in Tehran. Go fuck yourself, Amerimutt. Your media only portrays the negative stuff about Iran, like some retarded hicks beating up a dog. You have that in USA too. Most educated Iranians like dogs.

Attached: 1536867068960.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

>cope

Attached: you2.jpg (864x1296, 466K)

Cyrus the Great should have purged every single last kike around. He should have learned from the Assyrians and not spare any single kike vermin. He was Iranshahr's worst Shahanshah. He could have eradicated the Abrahamic virus right there and then. It's thanks to Iranians your despicable race even exists in the first place.

Maybe

Attached: r5vy0.jpg (954x539, 87K)

>hopefully impeach the cheeto
Oh NOOOO!

Better than being a fat Amerimutt who sharts in his pants, has his gf Daisy get cucked by Tyrone, and sucks Shlomo's dick every night. Iran will eviscerate you in conventional warfare without the use of nukes. You have no reason to hate Iranians whereas Iranians have plenty of reasons to hate you.

Attached: sassanidshah.jpg (960x736, 145K)

Sand niggers need to be glassed.

Iran is one of the more civilized middle eastern countries. Certainly more-so than Saudi Arabia at this point. Plus, they hate Israel so they're automatically based.

Make Iran Persia Again.

Jew slaves are the only ones that need to be glassed.

You are far bigger sand niggers than even a Bedouin that fucks his goat, believe it or not. You have slurped the Bedouin and Shlomo's dick so much that I refuse to acknowledge you as European. You are instead a lowly peasant SHIT BAG who sucks kike dick.

Slit your throat on live feed for your satisfaction, and then go to hell for trillions of kalpas in the lower realms.

Attached: jewsaudi.png (723x457, 225K)

you sound a little upset, scared?

The country has been called Iran since Sassanian empire.

It was actually due to Hitler's recommendation that Reza Shah officially requested countries to refer to Persia by its native name of Iran. It was called "Iran-shahr" during Sassanian empire, and over time it was shortened to Iran.

"Iran-shahr" roughly translates to "Aryan Country" in modern Persian.

It's like Germany asking other countries to refer to it as Deutschland and then others ask, "Where did Germany go?"

Why are you Amerimutts so stupid and clueless? This is why you are slaves to both Jews and Arabs.

You are the biggest sand niggers around.

>American flag
>calling others amerimutt

Just because you're right doesn't mean you're not a fag, Peyman.

We both know islam prohibits the ownership of dogs as they're ritually unclean. Nevermind the fact that the barbarous fuckers made that rule because at the time of the arab conquest of Persia, Zoroastrian culture held dogs in similar regard to cows in Hinduism today -- that Iran stopped exited 1600 years ago.

Iran is filled with subhumans, but it could be worse. All the worst iranians left in 1979 and now live in Beverly Hills and Westwood and make me want to build a time machine just to help keep Pahlavi in power. Or at least convince them to settle in Missouri or some shit instead.

Attached: 1513234352878.jpg (500x333, 21K)

I wish we could have purged the jews together, brother, but the time of whites is over. Our destruction is inevitable. The world falls now into the hands of Asia.

Calm down alireza

Iran is going to fall in 15 years and will be replaced by a better government you'll be free then

Attached: image.jpg (250x174, 10K)

>copeposting this hard
stay mad roach

>posting from america
You realize that the #1 biggest group of whores in america is second gen immigrants like your GF, especially the muslim ones....

My glorious Senate are the one's who ultimately decide if a president is kicked out of office, and guest what they also get to block anything the House of Representatives passes.
The sanctions will stay in place and Trump will remain president.
Hope you like having no food in your shithole country.

> my nation
> Iran
> meme flag
All checks out

>WE WUZ ARYANS

anyone can take roids

I can see you are an arab loving libtard
A real america loving trump supporter loves israel like it was his second homeland.

>We both know islam prohibits the ownership of dogs as they're ritually unclean.
Only a few hadiths do, which not all Shia accept. The Koran itself never spoke about not having dogs.
>Zoroastrian culture held dogs in similar regard to cows in Hinduism today -- that Iran stopped exited 1600 years ago.
Orthodox Zoroastrians killed cats in large numbers and superstition of black cats emerged from them. There were only a few unorthodox sects like Manichaeism and Mazdakism which promoted vegetarianism and general animal welfare. This is similar to some sects of Sufism.
>Iran is filled with subhumans, but it could be worse. All the worst iranians left in 1979 and now live in Beverly Hills and Westwood and make me want to build a time machine just to help keep Pahlavi in power. Or at least convince them to settle in Missouri or some shit instead.
You are just a retard who can only think in memes and slurp Shlomo's propaganda. Neck yourself.

>Better government
Iran already had the Shah in the '70s, and he royally fucked it up. Why would it be different this time around?

Ilove ASIA now

>better government
Watch this video and then go to hell:
twitter.com/IntheNow_tweet/status/1059476636226281474

USA is literally supporting cultists as alternatives to the IRI. I don't need your "feigning" compassion. Neck yourself. This is war.

Iran will never become your friends

FUCK OFF SCHLOMO!!!

DEMS TAKIN OVER!

>roach
You are the ones who suck kike and Arab dicks.

Cope harder, or better yet, go die in the upcoming war for your Jewish masters. It's genetic winnowing for pieces of shit like you to die.

Attached: 1539588777249.jpg (1136x676, 273K)

They would fit right in in San Francisco with the rest.

wow you really asking to be liberated by America

cant wait to die for Israhell going to war against Iran like Q is demanding.

Attached: 1528296319420.jpg (928x482, 42K)

(((liberated)))

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about MEK. Yeah they're an entirely different level of fucked up. They also enjoy support from American and Israeli politicians.

Attached: giuliani1_06.jpg (625x426, 68K)

Yeah so now this is the problem with Iranians, you hate the Jew influence on your country but for some reason don't understand how it's affected ours at all.
Protip: The Democrats are SIGNIFICANTLY more Jewed than the Republicans.

Ah, I see you live in Beverly Hills. Tell me, where did pedarjoon get his millions? Who did he rob? Did he kill for the Shah? I know mine did, but the fucker gambled it all away so I grew up in a spickier neighborhood. And thank heavens for that.

Dealing with Persians is like dealing with a bunch of deaf retards who can snap really loud for some reason. Taarof and roodavaasi makes me want to commit murder on a mass scale.

Also, how autistic do you have to be to have THREE DIFFERENT WAYS OF COOKING RICE? And it doesn't stop there, each different way of cooking rice has like a billion different sub-ways of cooking it. Not even the fucking chinks do that.

Attached: 1507780821638.jpg (1156x1694, 1.02M)

Based South Korean bro.
Poo in loo
This

Stop sucking so much Saudi dick then you subservient cunt.

>MEK
>liberation
I think you mean militarization and subjugation. They make the Ayatollah look reasonable by comparison.

Iran is the most sane one out of all the middle-eastern nations. Saudis and kikes should be bombed to stoneage ASAP.

Mmmm, such hunky men.

Iranians are overwhelmingly Muslim. Islam says dog skin is "najes" (unclean) and forbids ownership of them with only a couple of exceptions.

"Whoever keeps a dog, except a dog for herding livestock or a dog that is trained for hunting, two qiraats will be deducted from his reward each day." -Abu Hurayrah

Yeah, all this will do is make even secular Iranians pro-IRI. The USA's deep state is truly retarded. Both GOP and Democrats are the same shit.
You have sucked so much Saudi and Shlomo dick you are the biggest shitskins around at this point. There's literally no good reason to hate Iran.

>Islam says dog skin is "najes" (unclean) and forbids ownership of them with only a couple of exceptions.
Only a few hadiths do, which is not mandatory for Muslims to accept. There has been reformist movements in urbanized areas of Iran to rescue dogs and raise them well. I know because I talk to Iranians living in Tehran. Of course, the media never mentions this.
>"Whoever keeps a dog, except a dog for herding livestock or a dog that is trained for hunting, two qiraats will be deducted from his reward each day." -Abu Hurayrah
That's from a SUNNI hadith, you idiot. Anyways, Muslims are not obligated to follow hadiths.

I dislike Islam, but not for the same reasons most retards like you give. Also, my dislike doesn't become destructive hatred.

Nice trips, but make no mistake, Republicans love Israel to an almost sickening degree.
How can they JUST themselves so hard though? Every single attempt at "revolution" failed. The CIA backed "green revolution", their attempts at installing the radical MEK. They haven't accomplished anything since the '70s. It's embarrassing.

Excuse me? That is not my reason, idiot. Muslims persecute Baha'i by putting them in prison, killing them, and desecrating their cemeteries. You want to talk about destructive hatred? Suck a piece of shit, retard.

Ba'hai are traitors to Iran. They were siding with Anglos when they tried to divide and conquer the country in 19th and early 20th centuries. Much like Mazdakism, their religion is more political in nature and not really sincere.

Does a single one of those "men" look even remotely human? They look like someone gave steroids to a strategically shaved gorilla. Hating Israel doesn't mean you savages get a pass either. I hope you annihilate each other, the world would be a better place.

The world would be a better place if you hang yourself tonight. Iran has plenty of heritage sites, interesting customs dating to pre-Islamic times, natural scenery, and much more. Stop gobbling up ZOG propaganda.

Yeah, and I'm sure it has nothing to do with `Abdu'l-Bahá and not accepting Muhammad as the final prophet of God. You are a traitor to peace and love.

I am not Muslim, retard.

If you want to maintain the strength of your nation, then you must put a limit to peace and love with realpoltiik.

Realpolitik shows Ba'hais are traitors to Iranshahr and deserve to be persecuted; they were selling out the country to Anglos during 19th and early 20th centuries. I believe adherents of Yarsanism and Zoroastrianism should be protected, however. The Yarsanites and Zoroastrians tend to be better.

Yarsanism and Zoroastrianism are a lot more interesting than Ba'haism anyways.

>I am not Muslim
>f-fuck those innocent baha'i people tho

Ba'hai are not innocent. If the widespread stories I hear about them are true, then they are most certainly not innocent. They were literally trying to sell off certain portions of the land to both Anglos during 19th century and to both Russians and Anglos in early 20th century.

Fpbp as always, shitskins OUT

>shitskins OUT
You first, Jew and Saudi dick sucker.

Attached: 1538334252397.png (723x1227, 885K)

>brainlet
The gas Chambers fucked with your cognition mate kek

You are talking about individuals and unless you're saying `Abdu'l-Bahá did those things I don't understand the point you're trying to make. You're just not wanting to admit Muslims treat them like shit. Peaceful people who seek unity and believe in non-violence.

I don’t care what you do over there in sandland just get the fuck out of this country

I find Ba'hullah a suspicious figure, much like Mazdak the Younger. At first glance, you think they are preaching peace, but then you look at their lives more thoroughly and you realize they were motivated more by politics.

Iran's best prophet was Mani imo. Mani was unique in that he sought true unity and non-violence without jeopardizing the country or developing covert political agendas.

Go back to sucking the dicks of those who assassinated JFK and did 9/11, faggot. Also, Iran isn't even mostly sand fyi,

First off, you need to fuck off from the region, stop sanctioning Iran unjustly, and stop sending weapons to Saudi Arabia and Israel. You do not have the moral high-ground.

I am much smarter than you'll ever be, and I sincerely recommend you commit suicide.

Don’t make this harder than it needs to be. You have to go back.

>You have to go back.
And you have to go back to sucking Shlomo's dick, you fat ass Amerimutt. Check here:
You are far more Semitic in spirit than I ever will be, Amerimutt. The best thing you can do is either kill yourself or die as soon as possible in another Jew-led war. Look up "genetic winnowing". The sooner you die, the better.

Look up plane tickets back to the shithole you crawled out of, migrant

Based Adolf, I don’t know how you guys deal with these “people”

>defending an Amerimutt who dances to Israeli flags
You go buy a gun and shoot up your fucking head. You are a disgrace to the entire Indo-European legacy. I don't give a shit how White you may appear externally. There is nothing but blackness in your hearts, and people like you should be disemboweled.

Iran has far more reason to hate you Jew and Arab dick suckers than you do for us hating us. We are noble Aryans, and we will bring back scaphsim JUST FOR YOU if you dare push us.

Attached: shapur I zoom in.jpg (195x209, 17K)

They're definitely nowhere close to being as uppity as the ones you guys have.

USA were the ones to create Migrant Crisis you idiot. If Assad were supported from the beginning, there would have been no Migrant Crisis. Now kill yourself.

>Adolf
Iran was a part of the Axis powers until Soviets and Anglos forced Reza Shah to abdicate. He was close friends with Hitler.

Slit your throat and go to hell. I will crush your skull, gouge out your eyes,and force your family to eat them IF you attack Iran.

Iranians have far more reason to hate you than you do them.

>somewhere out there a brown fucker is typing up paragraphs about being "aryan"
get with the times shitskin
europeans appropriated the term in the middle of the 20th century. Not 2000 years ago, 75 (SEVENTY-FIVE) years ago. But if it makes you hurt in the bum-bum you can use the word UBERMENSCH when addressing me, it's all good

also some inbred goat-fucker whose parents are brother and sister is about as "aryan" as a pile of shit

BASED ARYAN

>believing in American lies and propaganda
Iranians aren't the ones causing problems in Europe, you fucking faggot. Also, there would have been no Migrant Crisis if it weren't for the USA.

You are a clueless idiot and a disgrace to the entirety of your ancestors. You have no true independence from American power sphere.

Americans make profit from blowing up sandniggers, it doesn't really matter to me, does make me laugh though. Imagine being a "race" of retards who get blown up for profit without anyone on the planet giving a fuck. Imagine being you, shitskin.

And the couple hundred thousand of you monkeys who run away to europe with your tail between your legs only redpill the populace on the need to remove you all from the planet and consequently the gene-pool, so once again it's all good baby ;)

That’s true, being from the south I have seen peak niggerdom throughout my life

Death to ameriKKKa, amirite?

You are more of a kike in spirit than anything else. And what are kikes only good for? Being in the oven.

Your time will come in due time, Moshe.

>he posts while living in a "jew" country, because the shithole he crawled out of, got blown the fuck up
top kek

>l-let me c-call him s-shitskin we will remove you we will d-destroy y-you
lol nice kike words, go back to Israel you nigger

>who get blown up for profit
It will all end when Israel is destroyed and people like you are burned in alive, in the cleansing fire of ātar.

The true fire of ātar is the screaming of burning Jews, like you.

He is not wrong tho (((austrian poster)))

Jews wouldn't even exist as a minority if it weren't for Cyrus the Great's mistake. I call it (((The Great Mistake))). This shall be rectified in due time with the annihilation of kikes, picking up where Hitler started.

I could piss on what some butthurt sandnigger refugee thinks, tbqh
It's not up to America to make Europe post guards on the border that shoot-on-sight
They war-profiteer and you have to give credit where credit is due.
NOBODY on the planet gives even a single fuck about blown up sandniggers, and if you want to argue the opposite then you just expose yourself as one, Muhammed

Stfu, Moshe.

"To the Jew, everything human is a sham. One might even say that the Jewish face is nothing but a mask. The Jew is not a liar: he is the lie itself. From this vantage point, we can say that the Jew is not a man. … He lives the pseudo-life of a ghoul whose fortunes are linked to Yahweh-Moloch. He employs deception as the weapon with which he will exterminate mankind. The Jew is the very incarnation of the unearthly power of destruction."
-- Ludwig Klages

Kys, swarthy fucking subhuman death-worshipping sweaty-brained apes

Sure it is okay to be Iranian. In Iran.
Otherwise don't spread your bullshit through illegal mass migration. You have your country, try to make it a better place and let us have our countries.

I love how the pislamist tries to elevate himself above Jews
Not only will you forever be mistaken in your "target" going after religious-types (because the people blowing you the fuck up, could give a shit about religion) your tiny inbred head thinks you will find an ally in the WHITE man
lmfao, I'd HONESTLY rather be friends with Jews than you goat-fuckers
go on, attack Israel LOL
about time MENA got glassed