Even Democrats don't like him

I think Adam Carolla doesn't like him.

Garcetti has already plugged Newsom's asshole. He can't be president

Literally hated everywhere outside San Fagsisco and helLA

>2.3m vs 1.7m
>Almost lost
>35% reporting
Keep trying to cope there buddy.

Attached: CFFDWJ6UkAAt9bK.png (451x485, 52K)

CA Fag here, fuck this guy! Cox was a shitty alternative, ran a low energy campaign. Newsance will be a new norm, let all the spics in and promise them welfare and healthcare. FML
Agree with Carolla, called this guy out right away.

Attached: 1516607050611.jpg (750x867, 457K)

I heard he uses a buttplug whenever he's not pooping.

Stay delusional

His opponent did even better than Trump did in Cali, and it was some random nobody

Attached: lol.png (279x147, 5K)

He also stole his best friends wife. Epidemy of a slimeball.

enormous faggot.jpg

CAfag here. He's a fuckin no good commie faggot that leans harder left than Jerry Brown. Send help

he'll accelerate the decline of CA. At least Moonbeam had some sense of fiscal responsibility and sometimes told people in his party to fuck off with increasing gibs. Gayboi gav will kotow to his party's loudest wishes.

Worse than Jerry Brown. Hard to belive but true.

Maybe he'll finally pass single payer.

went to read more about the guy on the ca.gov site
he didnt even bother to submit a pic or bio.

Attached: cadotgov.jpg (777x934, 165K)

This. Brown was retarded but he still felt like an old dem sometimes. Not a huge gun grabber either.

Gavin tho. Hoo boy. I might report all mine stolen

A massive piece of shit, far left to Brown.

Paying over 20k in taxes every year and $375 a month in healthcare to cover all of our new undocumented new CA citizens.
>We are all paying for these tax dodging immigrants’ healthcare.
>Single payer = Only one option, lower healthcare for all. Paying for spics immense families' healthcare.
For the last 5 years, low income households (i.e. beaners that don't speak English) 20 deep in front of me at the same hospital I have been going to for years. Fuck CA politicians that do this to us, just to stay in power!

youtube.com/watch?v=42wbI7LxRns

Adam lays out simple common sense. And like every lefty they can't take it.

He let gays get married in San Fran and then a few judges decided that was a constitutional right for everyone.

Faggot gun grabber, fucks friend's wife and a typical slimy politician.

Looks like a contestant for Antichrist's Got Talent

Adam lays some wood on Newsance. Cox should have run clips of this for his campaign. Shit, Cox had a ton of ammo against this faggot and didn't use it.

He gun grabbed like a sonvabitch in the last leg.

He's a reminder of the power of aesthetics. Tall attractive, nice teeth, nice hair and he wins big.

looks like bateman.

Attached: American-psycho-patrick-bateman[1].jpg (388x256, 10K)

why waste money on a losing cause

It's because if you don't submit a statement, you have less limitations on campaign spending.

>Thoughts on this guy pol?

Another psychopathic politician pandering to the mob. He will sacrifice anyone for power. Rome had people like this when the Republic died.

Not hard to win on the D ticket compared to an R ticket in California, every D voter will vote for you no matter what. There's more competition when there's two Democrats against each other, fuck this gay state. I hope everything bad that has happen to California continues to occur, please God continue the drought and wildfire.

He was Mayor of San Francisco at the beginning of the brown wave of literal turds on their streets.

>Worse than Jerry Brown. Hard to belive but true.
Not that hard to believe, Moonbeam at least had the balls to veto half of the gun bills being passed in 2016

Gavin will be a rubber stamp for the unions, absolutely disastrous.

I never understood the hate on the right for Brown. He was an adult, wielded the veto pen wisely and called out bullshit when it reached his desk. Go read his veto messages, they're smart. You guys have no idea how many anti-business bills will be hustled through the governor's office without criticism now.

Also I think Gavin is on drugs or something. He's always been a bit of a tweaker but that speech tonight was giving off some real cokey vibes.

Cox ran a shit campaign and did better than he should have. If he put some more effort into it, he could have won.
Cox is a jew btw, he may have found out that he now has handlers and they wanted him to take a dive.

CA gun laws-> Do you even know?
Law enforment can't keep up. It is all so fucked out here. They want to outlaw semi-autos here. As long as we have our muskets...

Moonbeam went full especial retard in his last year to please his increasingly hard left base. Example, he signed off on that faggy law that bumps down intentionally passing HIV from a felony to misdemeanor. And it was sponsored by (((Scott Weiner))) of course.

And sanctuary cities. Newsome is big on sanctuary and free healthcare for all aliens.
Healthcare math is even close to making sense.

There's absolutely no way Cox could have won. Republicans have gotten about 41% the last two gubernatorial elections, this one looks no different.

The only chance not to have Gavin was for Villaraigosa to come out of the primary, but it was too crowded on the left (because of boring ass Chiang) and Gavin chose his opponent by only campaigning against Cox.

Cox is at 43%. He had a chance but squandered it. He needed to run a better campaign and also more money.

The balance is forever lost in CA. Too many spics.

Brown skin is a plague.

The 43% will go down. LA county and most of the Bay Area have barely reported, while Orange is at 68% and most rural counties are at 100%.

Registration is 44% Dems vs 28% Reps and most independents lean left. Again, zero chance in hell for Cox unless Newsom got caught snorting coke off a hooker's ass the night before the election.

We're are 4th gen CA, our whole family is getting ready to leave because of this shit. The recent past and the obvious future here is Brown. And that's they way they want it. Oh racism.

Chance = Chance (not probability)

The man disappears for 12 years, avoids all debate, and only position is "Trump is bad".
He only won because of the D next to his name on the ballot.