Why exactly is everyone freaking out?

isn't this pretty typical for all presidencies

Attached: 1541454871659.jpg (1947x2048, 378K)

Ye

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-010358_Chrome.jpg (1080x1072, 576K)

Sauce?

yeah its pretty unexceptional, media shills and le-epic trolls are out in full force to try and create hurt feelings though

Yup, its just democrats are happy they won something, even tho its completely predictable and they should have the senate too. Give them a break they havent won anything since 2012, and i mean ANYTHING. Lmao its so sad watching them repeat (((cope))) everywhere

so basically all of Jow Forums right now is trolling but ignorant lefty faggots who think they've made some big statement against Blumpf

Nice pic

based,

Yep. There's nothing surprising or unusual about the Dems taking the House in this midterm. It would've been a big deal if they didn't.

Yes.

That's pure Jow Forums action right there.

It is surprising though that seemingly 90% of Jow Forums have no idea how to process the outcome intelligently. They are waiting for guidance from a few who seemingly know where it goes from here. It shows me that most here are pawns, and I'm a sheep for trusting in their promises.

What is

The actually worrisome part was how close Texas was. With the amount of Mexicans and commiefornians pouring into Texas, it's looking like it will be blue within a decade. Once that happens we can forget about ever getting another presidency.

Typical is for inpower presidency to lose the house and senate during midterms.

agreed, user. this would be the thing I'd be more concerned about. it now feels like only a matter of time

peppridge farm remembers this post. No blue wave. I'll bet they go insane, we get the supreme court, and then we get the house back 2020. Easy.

they voted for Trump dude what do you expect

Look at how much money the Democrats had to sink into that fight to still not win. If we get voter ID Texas will stay red for at least another decade. We really don't have long to right the demographic ship though.

does that girl have a penis?

nigger if you were trusting anything you read on an anonymous Malaysian basket weaving forum I don't even know where to start with you.

there's just no way. those milkers are too perfect

The alternative choices were worse tho. Have you seen the lineup for next election? Literally the previous President's wife is running.

With the exception of your post?

Typically the incumbent party loses more.

Civil war 2 is closer than we think.

wide shoulders, narrow hips, large hands

For comparison, Obama lost over 60 seats in the house and lost senate seats.

Trump will lose a little bit more than the average of 28 seats, but the gain in the Senate is impressive.

The only reason the house slipped away was because of Ryan and the RINO - they're the ones taking the beating tonight.
This will actually make Trump's job easier - now he can blame the Democrats directly.
This should set the table nicely for 2020, especially if the Democrats can't help themselves and pander to their vermin and tie shit up endlessly with Russia, taxes, impeachment, the pissing dossier, etc.

So? Literally any other choice would be better than Trump, mostly because he appeals to mental children and is incapable of critical thought.

Its not surprising that his supporters are deeply concerned about internet forum shitposts and memes. Thats how they understand the world.

God damn my ex had a set of tits like that. Seriously nothing better than having a big titted gf.

Large for a women but small for a man. Stop letting hidden dicks be on your mind so much.

probably. who cares anymore though.

>Its not surprising that his supporters are deeply concerned about internet forum shitposts and memes. Thats how they understand the world.
Sounds word for word like liberal redditors

dont know potato, but pretty sure since the end of 2016, when shills started saying trump will be one term, and that they will take the senate and house in 2018 and then he will finally be impeached with piss/ nigger/ tapes. somthing like pic would be trotted out, most of Jow Forums was expecting this, even as late as last month.
the last day has just been a bit of sportsball cheering, thats all.

This lukewarm midterm is seriously killing my shitposting potential and I'm pissed

>This damage control.
LMAO!

Nice shoes

yes but this is the midterm r/the_donaldo is participating in

the absolute state of trumpcucks.

Attached: DrXyzmdWoAA3KtY.jpg (622x575, 45K)

It’s to save face. They threw everything at this. Hollywood, the MSM, social media, the education system etc. This was part of the culture war. The fact their identity politics didn’t create a blue wave is massive. They are on damage control. Fuck their politically correct bullshit!

They never expected to win the Senate. Where are you retards getting this?

2002, actually. You'd think the way the Dems chimped out over Kavanaugh would have garnered the same reaction as the Wellstone Memorial, but I guess it says a lot about how the culture has gone.

>meme flag
thanks user, now tell me how you really feel

Go back to plebbit with your cunt-tier "loud private conversation" garbage, you are embarrassing only yourself.

>Bill Mitchel
You mean politicians exaggerate and shill? Fuck man, my whole world is upside down.

Based

Attached: 20180708_222221.jpg (2268x4032, 3.69M)

There’s been three midterms in the past hundred years where the president’s party held both houses of Congress. If it had happened now it would’ve been near miraculous.

It represents a fairly unimportant tactical loss for the republicans and a phyrric tactical victory for the democrats at most. And the media shilling will actually make it worse for the Dems in the long run. After a year or so of this translating into nothing much, their supporters are going to wonder why this historic victory hasn’t actually amounted to anything.

>gf

yeah so its confirmed for being a troon

fair point
only gay if the balls touch

That's a poor assessment. You should have stuck around some more to get the real truth. The stupid bullshit is mostly just a front.

Rather have the leftists freak out when they couldn't win the house back and riot and whine for the next 2 years. And maybe accelerate the violence.

trump grabbed her by the hippocampus while peeing on stormy daniels and colluding with russia to dodge taxes and steal charity money. let the impeachment shitshow begin.

It's not a loss for Trump, since congress was utterly useless before this anyway. It will continue to obstruct and be filled with faggots who don't want to take responsibility for anything.

Democrats getting a majority will only continue the Russia farce a bit longer, with likely impeachment that is 100% for show.

>with likely impeachment that is 100% for show
I'm not so sure, the last time there was a dog-and-pony impeachment the backlash was so bad that it took Lindsay Graham 20 years to find his fucking spine.

what part is wrong. fill me in so I can laugh with you

maggie finn

This is kind of a retarded take when you consider that not all midterms are the same and the Democrats just happened to be playing defense for the vast majority of races in this one. For example, 26 Democratic senate seats were up for election vs 9 on the Republican side. In a vacuum, if you were just looking at the number of seats each side was contesting you would expect the Dems to get trounced as they were at a tremendous numerical disadvantage. The map was extremely difficult for the Democrats tonight, and they managed to make some gains in the House while avoiding a major beating the Senate. Pic related is a much more realistic take on what actually happened. Given what was being contested, I would say the Dems did well in the house, OK in the Senate and poorly in the state level races.

Attached: snip.png (2467x616, 124K)

This, lots of people have been saying the exact outcome of tonight. Dont roast Jow Forums for rooting for the good guys

Look at the dementia-ridden narcisists who are the leaders of the Democratic party in the house.

They cannot help themselves.

To be fair, they were helped by a fair number of Republican retirements, I think 47 across both chambers. Incumbency is a powerful tool that would have made a pretty big difference outside of instances like Flake and Corker, who retired because they got primaried.

What's weird is that, despite Pelosi's dementia and decrepitude, she was one of the first major figures on the left to start walking back the impeachment talks.

Because muh feminism.

most of Jow Forums is simply clueless, not trolling

>why are people shitposting
b2r kiddo

fuck. I've been found out. me BTFO

Pubic hair is so fucking patrician holy shit

He was right about the senate, and wrong about the house, and right about the polls being wrong. 2 for 3 ain’t bad

They won the power of the purse just in time for Obamacare to melt down right in Pelosi's lap. What a dumb bitch

yes but dems are so unreasonable and evil that they can't be allowed to control any political body , period. that they took the house is a devastating blow to anybody looking to improve anything about the country for the next two years.

Where is uncensored

If you're a corrupt administration like Drumph's then oversight and subpoena power is something to fear

Nice boobs. And yes, it's normal user. The left has a short memory so just sit back and remember they're largely retarded whilst they scream and shout about blue waves, blue waffles and blue balls. And remember, "He's done".

Attached: 1540655065617.png (773x517, 258K)

No, usually the party in power does much worse
republicans picked up many key seats and governorships

>8 percentage point shift

Except that's bullshit because the divide is only a 4 percentage point shift.