NOOOOOOOO

WE GOT TOO COCKY BROS. TOO FUCKING COCKY

Attached: 146879563798.png (242x208, 5K)

nah...its all bullshit....its a 3 level chess game and the people arent playing

I was hoping bill boomers "prediction" was going to come true and we would win everything but in all honestly we did better than expected. losing Teds seat would have been horrible since hes a very in the public republican and a Trump ally. plus, you know, its texas

the dems have barely accomplished anything, there was no "blue wave". The house won't do shit. This is a whitepill, nigger.

La li lu le lo?

your vote is only counts as a suggestion for what the elites should do

revolution is the only way

IT'S FUCKING OVER

WE FAILED

Attached: 1514851233824.gif (480x480, 1.6M)

Kek wasn't awake, I didn't see enough praising of him and I didn't see enough big gets. The momentum wasn't here, I could feel it. We didn't worship him enough.

Too cocky. Not enough pulley of the triggery.

>we

>IT"S FCJKING
>IT"S FUCJKING 3D CHESS!!!

Attached: maggo.png (394x360, 173K)

Well, your wave turned out to be a drizzle, it happens. It was still kind of a win on some level, don't be sad.

Eet shit nazis, we're coming for Trump now. Pence is on our side.

You faggots are the new SJWs and deserve everything coming to you

What are you zoomer faggots talking about?
Trump had a GREAT night.
>lost around 30 House seats (Obama lost 63 in 2010)
>won key governor races (including Florida)
>expanded Senate seats
>Pelosi will be Trumps new Hillary
>Obama lost everywhere

>Electric Pence is on our side
yeah, he'll be on the side of your gurney while he throws the switch on the ECT for your conversion therapy, faggot.

>La li lu le lo
La li lu le lo!

Seriously: these retards have no fucking idea what was at stake, and the dems dropped the ball so hard. It was a decided failure, but watch the MSM spin it just like Fauxcahontas' DNA results.

SWEET SWEET NAZI TEARS HNNNNNNG /cums everywhere

Attached: 1541222156297.png (792x600, 613K)

Stacy Abrams is already going full retard and not conceding.

nice ironic bait, dems fucked up so badly tonight and the repercussions will be felt for months

top lel

That's right drumpfs.
If I were you I would practice saying 'Yes, miss president', for 2020.

Attached: 1475315666920.png (804x732, 216K)

>Stacy Abrams

Attached: ga_Gd_Abrams.jpg (315x315, 79K)

what, Hillary? again?

this is your brain on liberalism

The blue wave failed.

Attached: 2010.jpg (306x495, 67K)

Attached: 1496406904382.jpg (960x546, 117K)

Attached: 4c8dd9e2640f149411b22bdd106a1cb0458d2bd7d494eb1dff70725c34dd9d66.jpg (403x406, 51K)

>act like complete dickhead assholes
>WHY DOESN'T ANYONE LIKE US??

I don't get it either.

Kill’em all.

Attached: CB51B583-B10C-416A-96AC-9C3FDA1A34E1.jpg (395x395, 34K)

For real, who actually won?
I need to know this so I know who to laugh at and make "OH NONONONO" posts against.

Who are you talking about?

Everyone involved.

When's the post-apocalyptic dystopia that the libs promised in case of a Trump victory finally happening?

oh yes, the republicans *planned* to lose the house, because why again?

Trump can bypass the house to ban roasties and niggers with executive orders, the house has really no power to impeach him.

Its not that bad desu. Its not like he was passing bills everyday everynight with the house n the senate.

Objectively Republicans. Losing the House was a given but they won basically everything else
>Gillum cucked
>Beta cucked
>Heitkamp cucked
>Donnelly cucked
>McCaskill cucked
>Abrams cucked

fuck off toothpaste

>T-t-t-t-t-the p-p-polls are all f-fake!
>H-haha j-j-just kidding, we won because we minimized losses r-right?!

How pathetic can Reps get?

>>H-haha j-j-just kidding, we won because we minimized losses r-right?!
Unironically yes. These losses are very small for an incumbent party and we actually gained seats in the Senate

Dems were talking for two years about a supposed blue-wave of electoral dissatisfaction that would come crashing down on the Trump presidency and put him in his place. And what did they got? A win in the house with a slim margin, and losses in key senate races.
So I would say the dems lost.

Oh and notice how all they are saying is how now they have a better way to block Trump. It’s clear as day they don’t have anything constructive ideas - and that will cost them in 2020.

This, it turned out better than I expected especially given the rampant voting fraud
Winning the house too would be be salt in the wounds but can't have everything

Im literally shaking

If the dems played their cards right they could have won BIGLY.
This is not a win for the reps but def not the win the dems wanted or expected. If they continue like this till the 2020 election, they will lose.

I wouldn't say Republicans won by any means, but this is really slight mixed win for Democrats. Democrats are better off because now they control house. Whereas before the house, senate, and White House were controlled by Republicans. However Republicans picked up several seats in the senate, which is big because to confirm new federal judges takes the white house nominating them and the senate approving them. The house isn't involved. Lindsey Graham who is likely to take over the judiciary chairmanship has stated he is going to make changes after the debacles of the Kavanaugh hearings. This means Republicans get to put a tremendous amount of judges on the bench. In America, Federal Judges have lifetime appointments (there are few expections for more ministerial judges).

Whereas Democrats can not get anything done legislatively, or regulation wise with only control of the House. Now they can stop the Republicans for sure, but they can't get anything they want done. What they can do however is launch house investigations into matters of their choosing.

Also, this will not really be interpreted as a repudiation of Trump, just the traditional incumbent presidentila party losing House seats on the midterm, which historically has been the trend for decades.

So overall, a slight mixed win for Democrats. They can now at least prevent republicans from doing specific legislation they desire but can't get anything done themselves, and now Republicans have a far easier time confirming judges and will likely make structural changes in the senate to expedite this process even more.

grow up faggot.

>1 post by this ID
>We
>Bros
slide thread

Based actual information poster

>flag
Not surprises. Also, your frat boys are the worst tourists. Hitler deserved to kill himself for ever implying that Germans were the master race.

Idiot. We kept the Senate, that's the only thing that mattered. The House means dick, they're already obstructing Trump as it is. This just gives him more ammo in 2020 to push harder for Repubs.

It is a pyrrhic victory. This election cost them so much money, and they promised crush the republicans and rule the house. They failed on all counts. Trump outperformed both Reagan and Obama with regards to his first midterm performance. The dems have sold everything for a meaningless small majority in a house bound by the senate. It is almost worse for them than getting a minority.

what is nazi

There was no wave of any kind or color, just your usual mid term flipping. Hope 2020 doesn't disappoint, this was pretty boring overall.

>Kek wasn't awake

Do you faggots forget that Apep is the god of chaos? Doesn't have party affiliation.

I wouldn't call it a pyrrhic victory. They are still strategically better off now than they were before election night. And they are in no ways doomed to lose in 2020 now or anything. But it was muted, they probably lost the expectation game, and this will probably cause nearly all Republicans to be united behind President Trump, because he was extremely helpful to most Republicans. He drove up Republican turnout way beyond what it likely could have been.

If they're smart they'll use those newly acquired house seats to gerrymander the fuck out of them next census. Add to that the real wave being the fucking demographic shift, this could have long term consequences.

Christfag flat earth republicans on suicide watch

Attached: 1497571491954.jpg (226x239, 25K)

Trumps been neutered. No wall, no end of Daca lol

He can go like Obama and go straight to the SCOTUS.

The point is you're not the sheer force you thought you were. You're just another group of dumbfucks.

Keep telling yourself that.

Attached: HktGVo3.jpg (601x508, 28K)