TRUMP TRYING TO SPIN IT AS A WIN

What a fucking pussy. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is going to get him a jumpsuit to match his skin color (orange).

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1060056007316045825

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 12.28.40 AM.png (1028x582, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/08/21/us/mueller-trump-charges.html
businessinsider.com/podesta-group-shutting-down-mueller-russia-2017-11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop the retarded impeachment meme. We're not gonna impeach him. We're gonna stone-wall him and not let him accomplish his retarded goals. Then, hopefully, he'll be out by 2020.

A necessary redpill for our tourists...

>see 1982 mid term election

Attached: fagg.jpg (500x376, 66K)

can you spot the lie for me please?

Shut the fuck up, moron. Trump has done illegal things and they will be revealed

Well, it pretty much was, blue wave turned out to be a blue drizzle of minimal consequence.

It objectively is a win. It doesn't imply winning the whole struggle, but this battle should indeed be counted as a win though not a total rout.

You know, for a man who is the leader of the most powerful nation in the world, he has a weird fucking aura of desperation about him.

Isn't that what Hillary wants you to think?

I agree

Guys!!!!!! Q-user says Nancy Pelosi is actually a SECERTE TRUMP AGENT! WHERE SAVED!!!!!!

Honestly, it is pretty good for an incumbent president to hold that many seat and gain in the Senate.

I think this is a good opportunity for the country to actually work together and not be so polarized. Trade would be a good starting point on this.

Mad your wave ended up being a piss splash, cunt? Cry more.

What's wrong about what he said?

The sad part is some idiots will actually believe him. If you say something enough times in America it becomes true.

Pelosi, the alzheimers queen will be speaker of the house lol, this couldn't have worked out better for Trump, he openly said many times he didn't want to do too much damage to the dims in case they got rid of people like pelosi and waters, now he gets to enjoy the sight of the living corpse of the democrat party limping on, still drowning in denial and kidding themselves they're in great shape lol. The inevitable collapse and rebuilding process the dims so desperately need is postponed for another 2 years and the senate and federal/supreme courts continue to be soaked in republican red. Believe it or not this will play out better for trump over the next 6 years than total destruction of the dims would, they are trapped in a slow motion death spiral and their misery will be prolongued at Trumps behest.

We did win. Look at all the Demotards crying on Twitter.

Republicans surpassed expectations by a lot.

Attached: btfo.jpg (540x751, 46K)

>continue holding onto senate, electing the same people that were already in, is magical

Yes any day now

Attached: rBz4lI9V.png (320x396, 183K)

Attached: 1519516535582.jpg (950x502, 384K)

Beta cucks always hate the alpha

Attached: ghdsk.jpg (1024x754, 67K)

>There's only been 5 times in the last 105 years that an incumbent President has won seats in the Senate in the off year election.
Can you read?

>as if any politician is pure and not corrupted
>as if hillary hasn't done worse and has been tied to multiple and much worse crimes.
>as if Bernie isn't tied to illegal stuff as well.

dude, it's just an election, stop whining like a bitch and grow up. move on with life or get pissed about it and do something about it faggot.

kick me in the jaw and tell me to fuck off.

>it's what Trump did to libtards and people like you still whine like little bitches 2 YEARS LATER!!!
>my generation is doomed to be weak.
>i wonder which country would be best to invade USA... I hope Russia so they execute the weaklings more than the strong people. If it's China then it will just be absolute ASS.

If you cared about that you'd be calling for both Clintons to be behind bars - Bill for being a rapist and his psychopath wife for compromising national security, pay for play, and money laundering

There were 51 Republicans in the Senate before this. Currently there are 51 announced Republicans and 5 more that have a majority but are unannounced. He's very likely going to walk out of this with at least four more than he started with, which is extremely rare.

Democrats can't read, they are very low IQ

he fucking won, fake news shill

Once again the left shot for the moon and even though they made it to the stars their opponents will be able to drag them through the dirt because they talked big the whole time.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1446x816, 116K)

Honestly Republicans did okay tonight. It will be a bitch for the Dems to flip the senate in 2020 or 2022.

>for compromising national security, pay for play, and money laundering
the fact trump supporters are still pushing this in current year is more sad than it is funny

Attached: trump2020.png (1920x1080, 159K)

I hope they pay you overtime

Where
Is
Your
Blue
Wave
Cuck?

Attached: 2010.jpg (306x495, 67K)

It's not a win, but it's actually the best practical result the GOP could hope for. Democrats will have a huge up hill battle for the Senate in 2020

The MSM are the only ones spinning this
>2010: Obama lost over 60 seats in the House
>2018: Trump will lose 30 or less in the House
>2010: Obama lost 6 Senate seats
>2018: Trump will pick up at least 3 Senate seats
This is a win. Deal with it.

what is this and where can i masturbate to it

>muh russia tho

Attached: 1446935186193.jpg (900x900, 120K)

The left can’t meme

skullgirls

Attached: Eliza_Taunt.png (705x754, 257K)

t. russian bot

Trump must be stopped. He's going to gas homosexuals and non-whites if we don't get him out of office.

Nobody gives a fuck about that because it's old news. Everyone is angry at Trump and his crime family right now and they're going to be held accountable for it.

>Trump: Illegal things revealed
A book by John Oliver

It was never about winning lol

what does Russia have to do with it. Trump has done all the things you accuse Hillary of, all on his own, completely separate from any Russian influence thing. I mean he takes phone calls on an unsecured personal phone, against the advice of all WH and pentagon security experts, for instance. Dude's retarded

Remember to kys when it doesn't happen fag

>it's actually real
lmao holy shit
imagine if the dems in 2010 were doing the same thing as Jow Forums right now of "a-at least we still have the senate!"
hilariously pathetic

Attached: 1503716975577.png (544x609, 132K)

Yeah nah! Keep losing faggot, kek

Attached: The salt begins.png (631x301, 36K)

Orange Man Bad.
Never seen you libshit NPCs so mad at a man doing the best for Ameirca and Americans.

Attached: 1540973524900.jpg (680x680, 63K)

2/3 house majority
>shit you dont have

>Retard

t. desperately in damage control

>have full control of government going into today
>lose control of the house
>b-but we didn't lose the senate too, red wave!
this is some high level spin amigos

Attached: 1523322963202.jpg (1024x512, 83K)

Good point

You burger mutts have all literally gone full brain dead retarded. No wonder you abominations have such a shitty country.

Attached: 1537085152092.png (1200x1399, 363K)

senate is deep state puppetry. they only needed the house.

Attached: baaaaaaad.jpg (900x598, 57K)

Holy fucking brainlet

>we're gonna stone-wall him

didn't knew you were a member of the house. ho wait, you're just an incel who wants to be victimised. The House is NOTHING without the Senat. The House is regulating and voting for the national budget, the Senate is voting the laws and can vote AGAINST the budget that was voted in the house. So long stay mad. You will build a wall against nothing because it's all about laws from now on, not about budget.

I agree. Isn’t it great being a massive faggot?

NO YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO BE HAPPY ABOUT THIS. WE GET PELOSI IN CHARGE AND SHE’LL RUB HER GRANNY MILKERS IN YOUR FACE YOU FUCKING PENIS

Wtf going to change? And he gets more senate?

>I have a tumor but it isn’t cancer.

I’d party, dunno bout u broz

people forget how well dems were polling over the summer and pre kavanaugh. blue wave was NOT meme then. this is literally as close to a win as the GOP could have imagined.

>still pushing this in current year is
you are a retard, you are STILL pushing for impeachment. get with the TIMES there is nothing for you to go on, just like your npc mentality.

why does it take him 11 minutes to publish the second half of a quote? Did he copy it by hand?

Attached: 2018-11-07 08.18.41.png (590x305, 37K)

>this delusion

idk, still funny

just voted dem myself today nigga.

>as if hillary hasn't done worse and has been tied to multiple and much worse crimes.
>as if Bernie isn't tied to illegal stuff as well

lol retard shit you read on RT and breitbart isn't an actual tie to crimes

Timestamp with a ballot in your pooper to prove it.

It's an absolute WIN, OP. GAINED SENATE seats. That = judges. And the traitor GOPs were replaced without losing party.

House is shitshow - nobody cares.

Trump wins again.

Who confirms judges.

WHO?

Trump in on a TEAR and NOW...WAY LESS problems.

You won nothing tonight. Just more disappointment pinned on ANCIENT San Francisco hags.

Get AIDS and die already.

Attached: 1495520550050.gif (500x332, 997K)

Who cares? He got most judges. He needs legislation now.

Civil War in our lifetime

Haha impotent libtards still salty after winning their complimentary peanuts.

republicans are unseating like 4 democrats and losing none of their own tho...

In this tweet Trump reveals that meme magic is actually real. We are getting more powerful.

What you've basically got is two years of the Lunatic Left pursuing investigations all as fruitless as Mueller's witchhunt, which will be devastating to their base. How is that not a win?

It's not fruitless, it has already resulted in many felony convictions of people in Trump's campaign and cabinet

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/08/21/us/mueller-trump-charges.html

Who has been charged with crimes Charges Outcome
George Papadopoulos
George Papadopoulos
Former campaign adviser
Lying to the F.B.I. about conversations with people he believed were working on behalf of Russians (pleaded guilty Oct. 5, 2017)
Sentenced to 14 days in prison
Sept. 7, 2018
Sam Patten
Sam Patten
Lobbyist linked to Paul Manafort
Failing to register to work as an agent of a foreign power
Pleaded guilty
Aug. 31, 2018
Paul Manafort
Paul Manafort
Former campaign chairman
Tax and bank fraud, false statements, being an unregistered agent of a foreign principal, obstruction of justice
Convicted of financial fraud
Aug. 21, 2018
Michael D. Cohen
Michael D. Cohen
Mr. Trump’s former lawyer
Tax evasion, bank fraud, campaign finance violations
Pleaded guilty
Aug. 21, 2018
Alex van der Zwaan
Alex van der Zwaan
Lawyer who worked with Mr. Manafort and Mr. Gates
Lying to investigators about conversations with Mr. Gates (pleaded guilty Feb. 20, 2018)
Sentenced to 30 days in prison
April 3, 2018
Rick Gates
Rick Gates
Former campaign adviser
Financial fraud and lying to the F.B.I.
Pleaded guilty
Feb. 23, 2018
Richard Pinedo
Richard Pinedo
California man who sold bank accounts online
Identity fraud
Pleaded guilty
Feb. 12, 2018
Michael T. Flynn
Michael T. Flynn
Former national security adviser
Lying to the F.B.I. about conversations with the Russian ambassador
Pleaded guilty
Dec. 1, 2017

*wheeze*

>Winning margins severely diminished since 2016
>Lost house and susceptible to special investigations
>Lost all the moderates since 2016 elections

Trump is fucked.

This. Impeachment will guarantee a Republican win in 2020.

MY GOD, the mans ego is unbelievable. Achieves nothing in 2 years but talks like he controls the sun, moon & stars.

Attached: the american voter.jpg (413x395, 18K)

cringe tweet

Doubt it. It more likely means that he won't run for reelection.

Well he is the President of the most relevant country in the world.

You're deluding yourself if you think the degenerate party will win 2020. Your best bet is Akon.

why would he not? His supporters will know the impeachment is bs, so it wouldn't make any difference.

>Sam Patten
>Lobbyist linked to Paul Manafort
>Failing to register to work as an agent of a foreign power
Hmmm, why'd they forget about this guy?

>Mercury and Podesta Group did not register as foreign agents while working on the Ukraine lobbying project, saying they were working for a nonprofit and not a foreign government or political party, The Washington Post reported in August. Both firms recently registered retroactively, however, acknowledging that the Party of Regions benefited from their work.
businessinsider.com/podesta-group-shutting-down-mueller-russia-2017-11

Attached: Tony P.jpg (227x222, 7K)

Yea, but it means if he loses the senate he'll get impeached for real. People won't want to risk that. Pence is too boring to inspire people like that.