We have a shot at 1 more

We might get 1 unexpected senate seat in Montana

Attached: 79FDA19B-5AF3-45D6-B198-9B73AFCEB3E1.png (640x1136, 113K)

I put 30$ on Rosendale winning, come on faggots don't re-elect tester

Attached: 1223618712946.jpg (274x360, 25K)

I N C R E A S I N G L Y

Rosendale just took his first lead of the night.

fucking buckle up

The energy is working

Ooooo yeah

Attached: E0B3F65C-FEC1-402E-9D4A-ABBE0DC944ED.png (640x1136, 108K)

Is this the Groping Franken’s vacant seat?

No.

Tester is the guy who put out a bunch of phony allegations against Dr. Ronny Jackson, who Trump wanted to run the Veteran's administration

Attached: 1225420490994.jpg (453x604, 42K)

Attached: 1511327983948.jpg (688x490, 69K)

Montanan here

Attached: AE2957B4-002F-4A0E-91C2-6A3134E29229.gif (250x188, 2.43M)

Btw fuck libertarians

Is that where all the 3rd party votes go?

there's a lot of urban vote left, but it's unclear which parts of those cities have come in so hard to know who has the advantage. Tester losing would be extremely satisfying.

If Missoula county magically "finds" a bunch of uncounted ballots, I'm going to riot.

I saw an article where they were talking about how they were having issues with some type of vote counting there, so there better not be any shenanigans.

Attached: watbitch.jpg (1280x960, 195K)

Hows Montana this fucking close? Its always been praised as a conservative paradise.
>Adding MT to the list of officially cucked states

California and Canadian transplants. Literally all the immigrants are from Canada and cali leftists invaded the big cities. Wyoming is the real paradise.

That's because most of Wyoming is a shithole, so most out of staters don't move anywhere besides Jackson Hole summer home.

>t. commifornian
keep believing that, the less shitlib refugees invading the state the better

It's 152k Rosendale to 148k Tester right now.

Give Rosendale your energy

Don't be mad that Wyoming is mostly shithole. At least a tiny slice of it is nice. My uncle lives there so I've visited far too many times, sadly.

Wyoming is a rich state. They are Montana with less Indians on welfare, which allows them to keep things expensive enough to keep all the middle class woke Californians from coming.

3rd least impoverished state that is deep red is a shithole?

Literally the commercials 24x7
Anti rosendale adds
>Matt rosendale is all hat no cattle
>He doesn’t have a ranch

John tester
>Look at me, my fingers got lost in a meat grinder
>I am jolly and fat and like guns and dig in the dirt
>I fight for you

Montanans are naive as fuck and dumb

Wyoming has a tiny sliver that is beautiful the rest is high plains.. which = sucks

Montana does have too many indians, without them it'd be a completely red state imo. Missoula and Butte wouldn't be able to offset the red portions without the injuns voting for gibs.

Have you even fucking been to Wyoming? The whole place is cold, barren, miserable, and there's way more things to do in Montana.

And judging by the way Wyoming people live, the vast majority are not rich at all.

>Matt rosendale is all hat no cattle
my sides

NPCs are real and it really sucks mane

Don't forget the 'Rosendale is from New Jersey and is not a true Montanan' ads.

I've heard this one a lot, but none of the others. Then again I don't watch TV.

Yes, I have been there. Small towns are perfect, Indians know there place and don’t act like they run the place like in Montana etc. Great place.

Been all throughout the state, I'd consider moving there but not I'm sure how the job market is looking.

List of decent areas: Jackson Hole, Sheridan, Gillette, Green River, Rock Springs, Ranchester

List of shit areas: Evanston, Casper, Kemmerer, Greybull, Lovell

Bighorn Mountains are definitely worth a visit in the spring

Lying about being a rancher is NPC status senpai.

Maryland Matt Rosendale..

Meanwhile the republican party was shit tier since they didn’t harp on Kathleen Williams being from California and being an extreme leftist

It was the dems arguement and that’s it.

No no no. He was definitely lying. Renting out ranch real estate isn't being a rancher. I still find it hilarious that Dems are the ones pushing this. I'd have thought a Dem would have been the one to lie about being a rancher but in MO it seems the Dems are actually the ones that work with their hands. What irony.

I fucking hate libertarians, says he is dropped out and and supporting than pulls a lol nope I'm still in. You just know Soros put some money in his back pocket.

No, he dropped out but it was too late to take his name off the ballots, and many people had already early voted.

Fucking retard libertarians would have probably written him in anyways, they'd rather have Tester win just so they can make a pointless "principle" vote.

I'll take it

Attached: 1 more.jpg (800x450, 146K)

>Jackson hole
Isn't that the intersection webcam town?
Seems pretty normie-tier

>in MO
Missouri?

Sorry MT. Got anything better to do with your time?

Good. Fuck Jon Tester. Montana deserves better than to have a leftist hack for a Senator.

>We

Kys