Would you marry a Russian girl?

Would you marry a Russian girl?

Attached: 66D0236D-AA8D-4E14-BFEC-05C6925D37BE.jpg (1200x1600, 1019K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2uySMDE2L4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes, as long as she isnt a commie

No. Slavs are subhuman.

They have a short shelf life. Prove me wrong

No i only fuck white women.

>piercings

Attached: 1517255582095.jpg (680x680, 85K)

do they still sell those?

No. I wouldn't want to mix with non-Anglos.
Nothing against Russians, but my ancestry is a point of pride.

i dont even want to look at a russian girl. that thing is hideous

Attached: blackhole.jpg (1064x1600, 313K)

Why did she only pierce one tit? Either commit or gtfo

no
russians are niggers

Vlads have been saying for years their women who look out for a match are gold digging whores. I'm going to take vlads advice.

Russian girls are either caring, motherly and strict homemakers with average looks, or batshit insane entitled bitches with ridiculously hot bodies. Never really in between.

I'd fuck a few of the latter and marry the former.

Gotta keep that 56% up-to-date, mte!

Yeah I'm the same. Putting them through her nips, a highly sensitive location. Just makes me wince.

Y-yeah man! I've also had sex on several separate occasions!

Attached: 1471982329281.jpg (320x320, 21K)

>nipple piercings on girls

Attached: 1528218849508.jpg (250x245, 5K)

Only if she has a penis.

That describes women everywhere

for how many sheep?

no

>No. Slavs are subhuman.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

/the other one is on layaway

No. I've known a few Russian women in my life They are arguably the most attractive women on the planet, but totally void of any personality, dead on the inside, and I could never fully trust them; like sleep with one eye open kind of mistrust.

I need me a nice ordodox girl. I have not met a decent American Greek yet, that was wifing material anyways.

Attached: 1538899928028.jpg (439x363, 127K)

This is my experience as well. They have a certain inwardly detached viciousness about them. Perhaps it just implies self-consciousness about female nature.

Rare

if she is untouched, never had sex or any kind of sexual contact and is obedient/submissive

of course, why not?

>piercings

Attached: 1540965467975.jpg (585x1470, 272K)

Attached: Boner.gif (640x414, 192K)

Yes

K i t t y

I'm not sure i want to marry anyone

That's just women in general, my main dude.

N A T A S H K A

sure. The only reason I wouldn't is because friends would joke that I bought her online

Attached: putin.jpg (259x194, 7K)

>pierced nipple
nah

Only if she was a bot

Attached: yyB8re1.jpg (724x720, 93K)

sure why not

I really like salads with lots of tomatoes and cucumbers, so I'm open to the idea

True. Typical le 56%er cope.

Attached: 1527264063452.jpg (956x631, 66K)

I'm married to a Russian girl and got a kid with her.

My friends joke about this too I always reply that she found me on aussiehusbands dot com

I couldnt get one to marry me, and she was DESPERATE for a Green Card.

all I want is to be in a loveless relationship with a woman who will leave me the second someone or thing better comes along, so that I can lie to myself that things will get better and she will love me for me one day.

is that too much to ask?

t. shitskin

If my current lady leaves me , maybe .

I wouldn't marry any woman who advertised on the internet.
They are the worst scum the jews have created in recent times.

not if she is a (((Bolshevik)))
OR
a degenerate roastie that exposes herself to the internet.

Why do you say girl then post whore.

Wait..All women are whores

Why would someone marry a whore?

After age 15-16 those girls don't exist in Russia

This guy gets it. Russian women are beautiful and my wife is one of the good ones, but the stereotype of them is that they're mostly vapid, materialistic whores that will suck off anyone they think has a little bit of money and can lift them up a notch on the social ladder. I laugh every time I read on this board about the incels on here (typically Americans) that post about a conservative and traditional society in Russia. As far as white nations go, Russia is almost rock bottom. They have a pretty interesting history though and the country is very beautiful

Jews aren't responsible for this. Russian relationships are really that fucking hollow

So look into Ukraine, Georgia, Estonia etc.

No, I wouldn't marry anyone to save my life. But she could live in my home, barefeet and pregnant in the kitchen

Ukraine I imagine would be pretty similar.

My wife is Russian and I got a kid with her. She's one of the good ones and they do exist over there. But she tells me stories of her friends and just general stuff that she's seen over there and it's not like the West at all. I love visiting Russia but I wouldn't want to live there, Russians are awful people in many different ways. Until you see a woman give birth at a hospital and just ditch her newborn there and go home, or have to go through bribing paramedics to do their job and drive the ambulance to your father having a heart attack, well it's just not easy to understand

Sure, but not that basket case.

I've heard stories from the Russians I know, that make it sound like a whole country run by none too bright middle school bullies and crooks that do dumb shit just to say they got over on someone.

Nose ring = no.

got a russian gf right now, she wants my babies

No wonder you're all virgins

Yeah that's pretty much correct. nothing is based on merit it is all based on loyalty and nepotism. You get the dumbest cunts in society in any role of importance. People think our governments are incompetent they have no fucking idea what real incompetence and criminality looks like.

Good job Peru.

My gf of 3.5 years is Russian. Here's her ethnicity. And my ex is Ukrainian. Both blonde.

>Until you see a woman give birth at a hospital and just ditch her newborn there and go home
This happened to my gf. Fortunately she was adopted and brought to the US. She has a much better life here than she would have had in Russia, even if her mother kept her.

Attached: 62524532.jpg (945x2048, 206K)

I’d marry a ham sandwich if it could give me a son

Attached: 1498781779536.jpg (3800x1904, 2.94M)

Oops, I meant to reply to

same here. not even a ham sandwich would marry me though.

whiter than anything else around

>dark eyes
Gross.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Ex gf is Russian national. Holy fucking shit was she hot. Speaking Russian while fucking. She wanted a green card. I didn't want a wife

Hmm, do I have a choice?

Attached: 853.jpg (526x494, 148K)

A thread where people are talking about wives and ex-girlfriends and you're calling everyone a virgin. Yeah GTFO, clown.

>Russians fuck at 16
>all are sluts and degenerates

yeah no, your spouting a old cold war propaganda talking point, from when american and English(anglosphere) prots convinced themselves that they had the moral high ground

Russian women have two evolutionary stages: 20-something supermodel and chainsmoking hag.

you know there's been a gender imbalance in russia since ww2 and despite this they still find time to inject their balls with mare piss

> My wife is Russian and I got a kid with her.

They inherit low IQ, alcoholism and leftist worldview.
Why did you do that?

Attached: 284.jpg (334x444, 87K)

This is true. I dont know why our governments fear mong over them. They are godless materialists, and it shows in their chinklike culture

> I've heard stories from the Russian

Typical behavior of self-hating liberals

Attached: 418.jpg (1280x768, 444K)

yep.

Attached: 7649673176825.jpg (807x1024, 91K)

Attached: 8394578364875.jpg (1080x1080, 114K)

Attached: 374657834534.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

Attached: 347895637845.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

I'm already married to an amazing girl, but if wasn't I would consider it, as long as we had a good connection.

Helga Lovekaty

Attached: 739845678345.jpg (1080x1080, 142K)

oпpeдeлeннo, both light and dark haired Russians are qt

Attached: 154867834.jpg (596x598, 96K)

dude these were the criminals telling me that. the good guy russians were telling stories that sounded like the country was slowly trying to get better.

the criminal guys sister is the one i was in puppy love with. she married a fat armenian guy that sold coke and owned a carpet store.

Girls in Russia, Eastern Europe, and Central Asia in the former Soviet Union are similar in mindset and temperament? I have heard that the way of thinking of Russian and eastern European girls is quite different from North American or Western European girls.

whiter than you, Bjorn

>Girls in Russia, Eastern Europe, and Central Asia in the former Soviet Union are similar in mindset and temperament?
You are talking about women in different continents dude. If Swedish, Danish and Finnish women are different, then how could the ones in the regions you mentioned be the same?

Not a pierced one.

Why the fuck isnt this banned? Holy fuck i am done with mods fuck this i am out. Bye faggots

>he thinks portuniggers, spanoniggers, romans... haha with negroid dna, and mongoslavs are white

No, usually South Korean, Japanese and Asian girls have similar tendencies. They are usually pretty naive and tend to bond with their boyfriends, husbands, quite jealous, obsessed with K-pop idols, K-drama actors, celebrities, and cosmetics and fashion. I think they are more feminine but childish and less independent than Western girls.

For me , it's short haired girls. Any pictures of short haired russian girl ?

Attached: 1536275391768m.jpg (576x1024, 71K)

They're fucking crazy

Attached: 5bd46079dda4c821588b459e.jpg (900x506, 69K)

she's scary

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 26K)

All the girls in Romania are slowly but surely getting feminized or at the very least Americanized(read entitled).
I can't believe its any different anywhere else. Now with internet, kikebook, instajew, its so much easier to brainwash people andeverybody wants to emulate the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=P2uySMDE2L4

Emulate this

Eloborate? Source?

I want to suck on those pink tits, pierced or not

Based, I too find feminists aesthetically sexy