Women are the problem

Yo are all here skevching about race. Women Are The fucking problem. Republicans wins all the fucking states if we don't count women votes. And they are voting more every year. We are fucked.

Attached: d5476ebf2efa0ae823c0ab3ef0156d9a--christabel-pankhurst-th-amendment.jpg (236x256, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/college/2016/11/09/how-we-voted-by-age-education-race-and-sexual-orientation/37424551/
qz.com/833003/election-2016-all-women-voted-overwhelmingly-for-clinton-except-the-white-ones/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're a fag and also a nog

We got you weak point, republicans: your women. They will vote for sluttiness and degeneracy at every chance and we democrats offer them that. You have the enemy at home and there is nothing you can do about it.

We need to abolish universal suffrage or we are doomed

>your
jen
fgit dicklet

This.
Defective white women are why we lose elections and are losing the demographic battle.
Notice a lot of the seats the Dems stole had white female candidates.

>Spanish incel shows up.
Make like lonely Gen-X Americans and join MGTOW.

Attached: 1536017679816.png (209x209, 98K)

Jewish and low-IQ nigger are the problem

Statistically you are simply incorrect. The problem isn’t women, the problem is non whites. If only whites voted (including our women) we would be a nearly all red nation.

fpbp

It's not really 'the problem.' Something that's inevitable isn't a problem, like, for example, the fact that you will some day die isn't a problem, because it's 100% certain. Women voting can't be described as a 'problem' because repealing sufferage is a political impossibility. The minority vote on the other hand could be changed through things like, say, redistricting, or ending birthright citizenship...

based

The plan is working, boyos. The only chance for us to keep emotional beings voting for our side. Women are emotional and degenerate and we have them by the pussy. We offer then an environment where they can take Chad cock until they are old and we pay for their babies. You offer them marriage. You are lost and you still can't see the real reason why.

Okey. They are. Now dont reproduce with them :)

And if we only count men's votes in all races republicans win in a landslide. Women are the problem.

But that’s wrong you Fucking retard

Attached: 6FFA0A67-B271-4F46-B503-9F5612211B78.jpg (933x1024, 79K)

>reeeee anyone who doesn't vote what I vote should be allowed to vote
cry more drumpfkins

Attached: pepehillary.png (221x228, 7K)

naw.
just ask a woman to explain herself and debate her.
be cautious, everything is not black and white but dont give up your beliefs.
dont raise your voice and if she stops, just follow suit.
however, if she makes the point of authority that she doesnt gotta explain shit, dump her right there and then.

Show all the states. Dems are wining thanks to women, don't blind yourself

Nothing wrong. Even niggers sometimes can vote correct, if they dont have a pussy.

That 10% difference in white women would have won us a lot of elections. Not to mention it would result in less guys voting Dem.

Show it by are, I dare you. All the young women are voting democrat. Only boomer and modest women vote republican. All the roasties are voting democrat.

>hasn’t been around a normal white women who isn’t a white guilt laden leftist
Do you go outside?

By age*

Look at the stats you fucking spastic. The vast majority of young thots are voting democrat. Only old ladies vote republican. Your thots will be your demise and I fucking laugh at you c u c k s

Yep. Dems have been using young women to gain territory. It's really sad.

I just kek at all the c u c k s in this board defending the thots. We defend them but at least we get their votes.

>makes like needy basedfish

Bumping the only thread that matters
I'm glad people are waking up to just how bad a threat votes for women are
WE FUCKING WARNED YOU

Kys tradcunt this is all your fault

It doesn't even matter a lot if you let other races vote with only men suffrage. Republicans still win in a landslide. We lost because of women.

>Foeminae non sunt capaces de publicis officiis.
Women are not qualified for public offices.

It's literally a maxim of law that women are not to hold office. The maxims of law are the tenets of Western Civilization.

Attached: woman cato.jpg (1020x579, 139K)

What's wrong with being a slut? Can't handle the real Chads and Stacey's of the world having fun virgin?

Attached: Lord Fieri.png (933x800, 863K)

No. Dems are winning due to the beta male cucks who orbit the minority of women.

You can abolish women suffrage but you don't because you are a c u c k. Women will never vote for the white race and civilization because they 'll vote for equality. The know deep down they can't compete with men. We offered them the dream: sluttiness in the young and gibs when they are old. And they are more than 50% of the vote. You republicans can't even compete. We are the true 4D chess players.

Yes
When will Jow Forums just fucking admit it
We don't even have a lot of time left for this tradcunt board to think about this. Just realise the people calling for women's rights to be abolished are the only ones telling you the truth.

In fact Jow Forumss next big mission should be to get women to voluntarily give up their rights and when they don't do that we take it all back by force.

based and redpilled tbqhwyf

FUCK OFF KIKE
THE PROBLEM IS COLLECTIVISM AND THE UNIVERSITIES
YES
women are more susceptible to this rhetoric
BUT SO MANY MEN ARE
and as it reaches critical mass the variance at the populations it affects are minimized
WE NEED TO REMOVE COMMIE
REMOVE COMMIE
REMOVE COMMIE

They would never bee sluts in a republican environment. We offered the the possibility and they jumped faster than they jump in Chad' s cock. We won.

kikes

what is the picture from?

>Fuck off like! You're right tho lol

Nope, it's race.

> I'm a kike because I state FACTS.

Just look at the stats. If don't count women votes we win in a landslide. Even niggers vote better than your women. And you are all fucking blind.

Repeal the 19th or doom your country

both are an issue but non-whites are the bigger problem. pic related.

Also non-whites produce more non-whites whereas white women produce more whites both male and female.

Attached: 1529601077326.jpg (750x991, 139K)

>women don't want to vote for the incel party
wow, it's a kike conspiracy

Ahahahaha when even the kike tells you the truth you know ya fucked up

>women are the problem
The try fixing that? Oh wait you can't because 50% of the population will vote against it no matter what, in addition to another 25% of men who are white knighting faggots. Explain to me how you would fix this problem?

>Even niggers vote better than your women
Factually incorrect

Just look at your graph. You have two options here:

>Abolish women's vote and will all the elections forever, creating an environment where more white babies are produced.
>Pray for a miracle that women stop voting democrat and try to change the enviroment.

It's clear that you only have one choice but you don't have the balls to admit it.

Look at the stats for young white women vs black men. He is right. The only women voting for republicans are boomers and will die soon. You are in denial.

Take their fucking rights away by force. We earned you and you laughed at us and called us incells. Ready to listen to reason now?

Guns is the only way.

True

Without women there’s be no civil rights act, no immigration act of 1965 no massive welfare state

Based post

Repel the 19th by executive order.

>Abolish women's vote and will all the elections forever
Yea, and how about I just restrict voting to white property owning men while I'm at it?

The onus is on you to provide those stats. Otherwise the most reasonable assumption is that you're full of shit.

Who gave the woman the vote user?
Who keeps giving them everything they demand user?
user?

screw the race war we need a rape war

But they're not the people who voted for this room temperature IQ goblin. Jesus fuck, America is such a shithole.

Attached: bf4bfdba678a4e2eb0e0366665dfc9e4-ted.jpg (907x510, 48K)

aw whatsa matter? girls too scary for you?

Attached: thefuture.jpg (793x532, 98K)

The elite men who control the existing power structure

I've been telling these people for a while now, but they refuse to listen.

Attached: 1515866916233.jpg (294x276, 28K)

usatoday.com/story/college/2016/11/09/how-we-voted-by-age-education-race-and-sexual-orientation/37424551/
More evidence you're full of shit and just making it up

Well they could stop working and then you starve to death from nogibs.
Don't act like you can actually feed yourself little slave.

qz.com/833003/election-2016-all-women-voted-overwhelmingly-for-clinton-except-the-white-ones/

Dems have +90% votes of non white women and 48% of white women. And that was in 2016, I bet today have been even worse. And that's not even showing it by age, all the young thots vote democrat. If republicans abolish women suffrage you will win all the elections in a landslide. Good for us you don't have the balls to do it.

Oh yes right, all those ordinary average joes never caved to their bitchy wives it's all those dirty elites in their gosh darned ivory towers

Wow power structure. You seem pretty smart I’ll take your word for it

Attached: IMG_0513.jpg (1194x381, 61K)

I think the argument would be easier to make in terms of removing voting rights from state dependents like government workers and welfare recipients. Otherwise, why not just get Trump to threaten to tell all of his supporters (i.e. the productive members of society) to quit their jobs and go on welfare to collapse the entire system as a form of protest?

Maybe you would convince more young women to vote republican if you weren't misogynist spergs.

Attached: 249480900001211.png (1000x666, 245K)

You did your job, bro. Feel at peace in the knowledge. And do like me and laugh at tradcunts while they skirt around the elephant in the room and lose in 2020 because of immigration, optics (lmao), fags, so.yboys.
>never blame muh angelic white wahmen though they would never stab us in the back, muh white womxn voted for le Trump!!

>48% of white women
Non-white women are non-whites first, then women second. Black men sure as hell vote more than 48% in favor of Clinton.

>If republicans abolish women suffrage
Why not just exterminate all non-whites while they're at it?

What did he mean by this?
Combined they make the majority of votes?

actually it's really not!

Attached: svaeddd.png (4200x3105, 563K)

The problem is whites. They were still 72% of the electorate this time and only 54% of them voted R. That needs to be at at least 60%.

>Chad
>Stacey

Attached: 1539324913664.gif (680x453, 152K)

You have a point which I agree with. But I was answering your question factually, when women got the vote in 1908 it was because the elite men of the time cucked out to them.
Basically just realise the elite men don't care about you, never have never will.
Blackpilled did an awesome video on this a few weeks ago.

My point is that if you takes women out of the equation republicans always win.

Thanks to your women.

No, they will win for a time until minorities become too large a portion of the population. Removing the ability for non-whites to vote would be more effective as its more or less permanent.

You can't never accomplish that while women are voting.

>women are the problem
How about you dig deeper? Why do you think women act and vote this way?
Because there are more and more pathetic beta sóycucks who don't have the balls to keep them in line.
Women are made to follow. And if there is no (conservative) man in their lives, they will follow the (liberal) government/media/herd.
>Married women vote increasingly red

Attached: 1540122630259.gif (500x496, 680K)

Niggers are the real problem

yep
also women vote more then men on average, the real issue is all the lazy fuckers who stayed home

Even if only white men voted, they would overwhelmingly support the right to vote for non whites. Taking away the right to vote for women is also impossible. Only a complete moron would look at pic related and conclude that muh wahmen are the biggest problem.

Attached: Untitled.png (712x470, 98K)

You still don't get my point, fagots. If you takes out WOMEN VOTES REPUBLICANS ALWAYS WIN. How is that hard to understand? Just fucking sum the numbers.

Same thing with non-whites except its more effective and longer lasting

Shit I didnt even give a fuck about voting but if it pisses you off this much I missed my chance to vote for amy schumer. Choke on fat cock

Women who are married with kids tend towards conservatism, women who are single tend to vote like fags
It's battle between women who have investment in the future and women who don't

Just look at the fucking numbers. REPUBLICANS WILL ALWAYS WIN WITH ONLY MEN VOTING

I'm in a relationship and would openly mock my boyfriend's nazi larp to his face because i'm not KEKED

No dumbfuck, it doesn't play out that way in reality because women will always for more security, women ate becoming increasingly independent because of precisely these rights you dumdum. Therefore unless we take away their rights, you will just end up with more single women. You know I'm right. Let's do this.

The based alligators will handle it!

Attached: based_gator.webm (1280x720, 1.17M)

Wrong.
Females have intrinsic nature and this is why they were always barred from politics and war in all of history.

You can't blame beta males. The beta males are just now encouraging their degeneracy to white knight instead of beating them and putting them in their place like they used to for said degeneracy. And they can't put them in their place cause women voted themselves as the superior protected sex.

Attached: 1541512951106m.jpg (1024x576, 85K)

and republicans will win by an even greater margin with only whites voting. You must be a nigger considering you can't understand this simple concept despite me repeating myself over and over.

>Therefore unless we take away their rights, you will just end up with more single women
this means they hate you britcripple

Women shouldn't have the rite to vote. I truly believe this