Read me, dear American friends

Dear American friends, very soon, if you do not stop this in 2020 you will be a minority. You are not the only ones, the majority of small white countries are suffering this too, but you are our mirror, you are where the countries now destroyed and wounded in their pride look, they admire your great country and love the possibility of being like you the day when they recover their strength. Admire how you got up from nothing and took your independence and built a gigantic country that overshadowed the old Europe.

You are worthy of your race.

Possibly this post went unnoticed, right now this is full of subhuman blacks and whites who have not yet understood that (((they))) will not forgive their lives for supporting them.

You have to work very hard to convince white women and white men left to vote for Trump, because you have still very high percentages in cuck vote. We all know what women are, but we must act with intelligence, we must not say what they are and we must camouflage our narrative as (((they))) do, approaching the problem as a matter of life or death.

We can change the narrative, let's demonstrate our intelligence. We can start using women, using their maternal instinct and pointing out how subhumans treat children, animals or anything else that comes to mind.

I do not want to have to re-read the picture book.

Attached: THE TURNER DIARIES.png (447x585, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/11/02/reed-seej
e-reading.club/bookreader.php/133469/The_Turner_Diaries.pdf
pastebin.com/raw/NWTeANCT
youtube.com/watch?v=Yyr5YyPZt6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're a jew aren't you?

John Ross “Unintended Consequences” is better, and Tim “Sheep Dipped” McVeigh admited as much.

REED SEEJ

realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/11/02/reed-seej

Attached: brainlet siege.jpg (300x168, 14K)

>spain
no, he just smells like one.

?

>In 1996 Pierce sold the rights to The Turner Diaries to the Jewish publisher Lyle Stuart.

I never cared about any of this. After 8 years under Obama and the last 2 under Trump I am a white supremacist and full blown racist. Because of tonights election results I just kicked out a nigger tenant. Told him I was leaving he had till the end of Nov to get fucked.
I hate blackskin nigger animals and jews now more than anything in this world.

According to my genetic test, I'm probably more white than you.

Well done sir.

In all western countries whites are dying out both in terms of births and in terms of power.

Most "conservatives" or rightwings are men around their 50s. There are no new recruits to that side, they might have money but they don't have the power of schools and media that the left side has.

Its over. Choose the path you feel is best spent towards the end.

Im 96%Iberian 2%NativeAmerican 2%other

which haplogroup?

dems will take their guns so they cant

A free pdf for anyone who wants to read it. Once I started I couldn't stop.

e-reading.club/bookreader.php/133469/The_Turner_Diaries.pdf

I read this book and could not shake the feeling that a 12 year old wrote it.

pastebin.com/raw/NWTeANCT

Throw in "The Camp of the Saints" as well

The fact that you think the answer is still in politics and (((republicans))) shows how bluepilled you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yyr5YyPZt6Q

No, am not, belive me, but as we change our mind we need to keep voting.

Europe deserves a nuke for what it has done to the new world.

>for what it has done to the new world

???

Dude its some jewish nigger from SA who cares what it utters.