Beto 2020

Beto will be their presidential candidate in 2020.

Mark my words.

Get started on the counter memes.

Attached: btfo.jpg (540x751, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SGWmh-maevk
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-rape-sexual-assault-claims-court-republican-party-us-presidential-florida-a7360636.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-rape-allegations-wife-ivana-marriage-interview-fox-and-friends-time-magazine-a7993041.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Be a lonely virgin like me! Don't go Beto in 2020!

>Thinking the Dems will run a white guy
It's 2018

Big Dick Beto 2020

Beto should’ve won. Who the fuck likes Ted Cruz?

Bongino talked about this a week ago. He's pretty scared, and he accurately reported how the race would go too. I'd be scared of him.
after losing every progressives? Yes.

He looks charismatic as fuck. But he lost Texas.. I think Dems will run Warren.

He makes me want to smash his face in with a shovel. That fucking face is incredibly off putting

OK lets see your face user.

Beto is a bonafide Mexican according to the left.

I think he's a stronger candidate than anyone else. I think Trump can still beat him easily, but we need to stay vigilant and ready to crush him completely.

He really does have a very punchable face. He's very beta and feminine.

Nah Warren is dead after her Native American fiasco.

They need fresh blood - Beto is it.

>voting based on how much you "like" someone

Democrats truly have no brains

this. I watched him, and he's a very worrying candidate. Don't get me wrong, Cruz is not a strong one and maybe against Trump he will lose, but still. the Dems are clearly prepping him.

Beto is an easy target. The memes are so easy that normies are coming up with them.

Attached: beteaux.jpg (638x960, 60K)

Attached: beta.jpg (802x960, 61K)

Yep. I just realized it now after looking at his Twitter support, even after losing, and thinking about why they spent so much money on him.

They knew he was probably going to lose and yet they poured millions into him anyway...because they are prepping him for the Presidential run.

Now, will Hillary step down to have a white guy be the Presidential candidate? This is going to be fun. I legit think she'll tryto run for 2020, which would be the best case scenario for us.

youtube.com/watch?v=SGWmh-maevk

This was my Big Dick Beto moment when I knew something is up with this JFK look-alike-mofo besides just his large phalus.

The only thing of note is that he might be a tougher nut to crack than the other options, he doesn't come across as oversensitive and high strung as they do. The biggest weapons in Trump's arsenal are how he basically put Texans on the bottom of his list of campaign priorities and that he couldn't even beat a guy that Trump shellacked. The vagueness of his positions is another weak point, the only things he spoke on definitively are causes du jour that were proven to be okay to endorse, like abolishing ICE. I still want Warren to run, Trump is already under her skin, but we should probably do our homework on him now.

Attached: 45502913_1821212244672264_8030365104258154496_o.png (1124x1783, 971K)

I hate him too but the dude is no beta. Hes like 6'3

Why Mccallen isd? Isnt he from El Paso?

i heard at bunch of cucks at school talking about how Beto was going to win tonight.

>"mark my words, cruz will win"
>"mark my words"

these niggas is dumb as fuck. They're like leading sleep to the slaughter.

Dude sounds like he's doing an Obama impression

Also, they might try to run him like the next Obama, but I don't know who the fuck would vote for a fake ass nigga.

The guy looks and sounds like a white Obama so he'll probably win

He's very beta, watch him speak Very feminine guy trying to please everyone

More please

Democrats spent 10s of millions on this dude. Meanwhile tossup races that may have had a better chance were left high and dry.

billions you mean

Democrats out spend republicans 4:1 this election

If he couldn't even beat an unlikable rat-man like Cruz, what hope does he have against Trump?

Because it was all to prep for his Presidential run

Not much, but he's the best chance they have

He's a good foil against Trump because he's this skinny good looking beta guy, while Trump is the thicc alpha bull

It came from a normie Mexican I know from down in the McAllen area. It's a small town, so it's a pretty tiny thing to run for.

I just can't see him winning given his DUI conviction and faking his first name

Hillary will probably be dead by then lol. I mean it would be nice if we could get her to try to fight for it, but I think even she's not that stupid.

Booker is going to run then transfer all his votes to Big Dick Beto. Kamala Harris either pres or vice pres.

Moreover
>lost to a guy who lost against Trump

And let's not forget that he doesn't seem to be in any way opposed to the Dem establishment. He won't be drawing much of the Bernout crowd, I imagine

There are plenty of tall faggots, believing the meme that anyone 6 foot and over is an instant chad is a mistake.

DUI is not really an issue, just kinda adds to his youth appeal. Faking his first name is pretty bad, Trump can start calling him Robert Francis which would be great.

Beto/Harris could be very real.

HAHA holy shit how have i not seen this before? Based Texans, thanks for voting red. Imagine having this Obama wanna be with 0 balls to say yes or no.

Attached: 119740628781.gif (361x361, 362K)

>Hillary will probably be dead by then lol. I mean it would be nice if we could get her to try to fight for it, but I think even she's not that stupid.
have you heard her latest interviews? she's THAT stupid.

God I hope so. It would be hilarious to see her run again.

DUI is easy to turn into an advantage. Something about seeing the error of your ways and working to curb alcohol addiction in society.

I mean... Trump has charges for child rape and allegations of spousal rape. Or does that shit only stick to Democrats?

This is likely, he got a lot of support from non-texas dems despite not being the ultra left stereotype we'd expect them to rally behind. However Trump could crush him because his weaknesses are already exposed.

i mean thats the rumor but the guy lost

there's so much dirt on this spic lover, Trump would have a field day christening this beta cuck

>le beta Xd
>voting for a drunk driver
>NO REFUNDS KEK
Can’t really see any memes on this guy Tbh. He’s just a likeable due, if he can do so well in Texas just imagine his numbers across the country.

Is that you, Beto? What are you doing up so late?

Nope. He will lose... again.

It must be her.

Attached: 220px-Tulsi_Gabbard,_official_portrait,_113th_Congress.jpg (220x331, 26K)

He would do better if he had won, but I don't think the Democrats care. They have no one else. In fact I think they went into this thinking it would be ok if he loses - it was all just a big campaign to get his name out there for the Presidential race.

He's insanely attractive and charismatic. He will be able to sway moderate white women because of it. He's so easy to watch even when he's talking about letting illegals pour into our country. Dems will run him in 2020 because of his sex appeal.

The fact that Texas even had a chance at flipping is insane, this is pretty hollow victory for you Republishits. Once the current 45+ generations of white people die off the entire fucking country will be blue. Hell, Hispanics might make it so it happens even sooner.

Attached: 1540876881877.jpg (472x472, 41K)

Beto "hold my beer, I have to steer" O'Rourke
Beto "from the bar to my car" O'Rourke
Beto "crash and flee, now vote for me" O'Rourke

He would have won if he didn't want to ban guns and open the border, that shit don't fly in Texas.

Eat shit fag. The Zodiac killer has a great track record when you look at his senate voting history.

Dem’s won’t run him because our leaders our full of cucks who can’t decide whether to appeal to moderate Republicans with candidates like Biden or to hardcore leftists with ones like Bernie. Beto is the man to fucking put Trump down but they just won’t get it. Fuck our leaders man, I’m tired of their shit.

Very nice

Attached: 1541562285030.jpg (1536x1441, 306K)

Sigh. This.

Just Francis is enough.

if they couldn't beat Cruz, what chance does he have against Trump?

Cruz had a pretty decent redemption arc.

better than hillary

Cruz may have won on sheer PR perseverence, but he still has an ugly wife. And Trump knows this and does not respect him for it. He may as well be totally bald. Cruz is to Trump as Jeb Bush is to the Bush family.

Also it is fucking Texas. Texas are unpleasant people all around. They vote for their own. Beto growing up in Texas is like Clinton growing up in a Harlem ghetto.

LOL at these "real" options for the democrats.

Beto - who lost TX
Warren - who STILL claims to be indian
Booker - who brought those "amazing" results to NJ
Feinstein - jew who let a chinese spy be her driver for decades.
Pelosi - literally has alzheimers
Kamala Harris - sucked off a geriatric to get into politics (Willy Brown)

Not much, but Dems are desperate

Booker also sexually assaulted a man in a public bathroom.

>who lost TX
Texas was never really going to him, they haven’t had any Democrat win their in more than 2 decades. He brought it extremely close though, which means he stands a much better chance in swing states like FL and in the rust belt. Could be a real threat, would be kinda foolish to not take him seriously if he does decide to run.

Warren has that hysterical menopauze vibe. Trump killed any chance of her ever running, by throwing her into the limelight with the indian heritage stuff (nobody outside the US even knew who she was).

Feinstein Pelosi too old and also irrelevant as figure head (sec of state-like function better for them).

Booker will run hard and then secede all votes to Beto/Harris (impossible for Booker to win, because another black president just needs a few more decades, Obama stole dibs on that stereotype).

Harris basically a better younger smarter more diverse more streetwise Hillary (more in touch with blue haired youth than Hillary too, so knows how to apply political shrewdness there). Beto is a sexcanon happy birthday mr. president who can make racist americans live with themselves having a white president.

>DUI is not really an issue,

maybe to you.

Our emperor has absolved him of his sins so stfu

>Trump has charges for child rape and allegations of spousal rape.

bullshit faggot

who cares what the emperor of the UAE does?

Obama thanked his drug dealer in his highschool yearbook entry for the weed, booze, and blow that gave him good times. Bush jr. used blow and got so insanely fucked up during his 40th birthday that he had to force off all drugs, saying: "I dont want children to do what I did, so I stay silent".

DUI is peanuts

>Beta
>white male
>heterosexual
>running for democrats presidential candidate

HAH!
In which fucking universe?

Attached: 1504907362981.gif (332x332, 1.68M)

> Trump has charges for child rape
Pic related.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-rape-sexual-assault-claims-court-republican-party-us-presidential-florida-a7360636.html
> allegations of spousal rape
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-rape-allegations-wife-ivana-marriage-interview-fox-and-friends-time-magazine-a7993041.html

faggot true, bullshit false, orange man still bad

Attached: CwSX8enW8AQZqgw.jpg (1200x802, 141K)

BTW this is exactly why you had to see all that dumb pizzagate disinformation on here. To detract from the fact that Donald attended these Epstein parties and that Epstein, according to Trump, "terrific guy who likes them young"

Is there proof that this actually happened?

Has there ever been a successful presidential run by someone who previously lost a senate run?

Having been rejected by your own state doesn't seem like a very good starting point for a presidential run.

> Hurt obtained a copy of her sworn divorce deposition, from 1990, in which she stated that, the previous year, her husband had raped her in a fit of rage. In Hurt’s account, Trump was furious that a “scalp reduction” operation he’d undergone to eliminate a bald spot had been unexpectedly painful. Ivana had recommended the plastic surgeon. In retaliation, Hurt wrote, Trump yanked out a handful of his wife’s hair, and then forced himself on her sexually. Afterward, according to the book, she spent the night locked in a bedroom, crying; in the morning, Trump asked her, “with menacing casualness, ‘Does it hurt?’” Trump has denied both the rape allegation and the suggestion that he had a scalp-reduction procedure. Hurt said that the incident, which is detailed in Ivana’s deposition, was confirmed by two of her friends.

Then Ivanka had to retract it (she was already sued for violating her non-disclosure after divorce)

> During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me.

> I wish to say that on one occasion during 1989, Mr Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage.

> As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness which he normally exhibited toward me, was absent. I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.

> Any contrary conclusion would be an incorrect and most unfortunate interpretation of my statement which I do not want to be interpreted in a speculative fashion and I do not want the press or media to misconstrue any of the facts set forth above.

> All I wish is for this matter to be put to rest.

The donors and progressives will instantly veto her even if she did. It's way too obvious that she has no chance in hell of ever winning anything aside from most unlikeable candidate.

These ultra rich globalist types don't like wasting money, and everyone sees that's all she is.

someone photoshop his face onto that one "how's it going fellow X" meme.
in this case, replace X with hispanics.

he looks like the male version of those girls with fish face

It almost flies there. It will by 2020

will Beto be the first hispanic president in the US?!!??

The other case was previously dismissed before trial and was then resubmitted and is currently pending trial.

There is proof and confession that Trump attended Epstein parties. There is proof that very illicit stuff went on at these parties (See also Clinton's Lolita Express).

Currently no proof of sex abuse, and likely the court case will go nowhere. Still, that is lot more on your record than a DUI conviction.

Not that the US opponents will throw dirt at any weakness they can pry, instead of working with arguments to find the best solution and candidate to lead the US. So it will be an issue for sure, just not a deal breaker.

Trump banned Epstein from his properties and that quip sounds clearly like Trump passive-aggressiveness...I mean you don't fucking call pedos out if you're supposedly their friends. Besides Trump loves the nasty plastic bimbos, he banged Stormy for fucks sake.
Furthermore I believe shit like Epstein is what contributed to Trump sacrificing his decadent carefree life running for president against the most dangerous establishment in human history.

Are you native Japanese? What are you doing over in Japan?

I was jerking my dick the other day on XNXX and then there was a commercial and it was Stormy Daniels and she has huge floppy pancake tits. And I thought: Damn I cant wait to click away this old unclassy cunt and then I realized that I was looking at the fuckmisstress of the current president of the US.

I also think Trump has wisened up and collected dirt on a lot of folks. He used to organize his own parties and knew how to use modeling agencies to get clients.

Even if the lawsuit is bogus, there is still some unfresh business deals there. But then again, Trump has over 16 credible testimonies of sexual abuse or sexual innapropriate behavior against him, and no problemo for him.

But he didn't win did he ya fuckin faggot piece of shit! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Attached: meet-nacho-nacho-senator-over-50k-winners-online-here-and-37509508.png (500x698, 141K)

No, because he LARPs as a spic.

>cant even win a state election
>dems will nomimate him to run for president

That says more about Texas than about Big Dick Beto. Texas does not deserve the D. Just Ratface mcElbowToTheUglyWife.

Attached: ted-cruz-elbows-wife-02-3f1328cb-9d66-4f21-8fca-81af3d9a3012.gif (549x396, 2.32M)

He almost won. Anyone voting Cruz was only voting to keep Beto out but he almost surpassed them. Cruz should be seen as a loss for the entire right, that such a staunch red state was almost swayed.

2024 or 2028 actually

lmao BETA

Poor deluded republicucks, the fact that he almost won in TX of all places should be ringing alarm bells. You're in for a rude awakening.