Is God/Yahweh real?

Is God/Yahweh real?

Attached: 1530144643655.png (835x635, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/gods-name/#?insight[search_id]=cf2c6f3e-d25e-41fd-abc4-0810d2f5ce8d&insight[search_result_index]=7
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly6ToMQVsho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yahweh is real, but he only accepts ethnic jews into heaven. Sorry goy.

Attached: 1469923067055.gif (500x346, 250K)

Yes. Ignore LARPagan Christ-hating kikes. They always post on the evenings.

Attached: 1539589974170.jpg (714x586, 71K)

your prophet isnt real, nor is any other form of baal worship

isn't real = israel

see?

>is = isn't
really made me think

Kys

>isn't real
>is real
>isreal

Attached: FcNrwI.jpg (2880x1800, 325K)

maybe yes

As real as any other mental virus.

Attached: 1518412772633.jpg (1800x1322, 3.32M)

jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/gods-name/#?insight[search_id]=cf2c6f3e-d25e-41fd-abc4-0810d2f5ce8d&insight[search_result_index]=7

Probably not.

Literally only showed up for FLCL pick

Also Christ is God.

Attached: Fooly-Cooly-Wallpaper-49_days_flcl_nandaba_naota_guitar_boy_grass_102344_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 524K)

YES

Yes. Though this may be a better thread for /x/.

Attached: Doubting Thomas.jpg (980x724, 101K)

Invisible .

you mean Jesus/God and yes he is, only jews denies Jesus as God.

Op why would you believe something as silly as that?

When we were kids we all thought santa and the tooth fairy were real. Lies all lies!

If this isn't sarcasm, your balls will fall off and you'll become a trap.

What about the tens of thousands of Hindu gods? We should have had a religious battle royal with deities by now if any gods were real.

Why would they be real when their scripture is ripped off earlier works. The need for a divine being/standard is purely psychological.

Hmmmm would you think its sarcasm?

Nah man the old ones fell off a long time ago I just grew a pair.

yahweh is real but yahweh is also moloch/saturn
do not worship him

God is, yahweh or whatever isn’t

Yeah but his name is Jehovah. Yahweh is pagan. Sorry bro, what you learned in school was bullshit.

Attached: F5EE6400-6701-4138-95E8-C7D9DC2D2130.jpg (184x184, 31K)

Attached: CiQcQzH_d.jpg (640x360, 27K)

>jehova witness virgins in their cult acting like they're right

No.

Attached: 15-2.jpg (405x786, 62K)

I thought so until we lost

i thought yahweh didn't like idols

That's not what Judaism says. Anyone can become a jew actually

all signs point to Yes

Attached: 1520554558667.webm (640x360, 1.43M)

He is
it's all but a test

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 334K)

but you will never accept them as real jews

anything people believe in en masse takes on a life of its own, so Gods exist insofar as people believe in them.

jewish/christian/islamic religions are all pretty barbaric so their gods are fairly impotent - there is no real knowledge in any of these faiths. it's all smoke and mirrors. we call them 'magical/mystery' religions.

in terms of greater spiritual realisation, the point is to gain liberation from rebirth, and these religions don't do that, if anything they bind you to perpetual rebirth because when you die you expect heaven/hell/judgement but you get reincarnation and genital mutilation, so its kinda a vicious cycle.

so yes yeshua is real (bc ppl believe in yeshua) but it is not the one true God (the only one worthy of worship).

have fun with your next births, shit heads

Attached: world racial history.jpg (1280x936, 487K)

It might be hard for people considering so many enemies around. But it's possible.
And i'm not living in a Jewish community, many don't, many want to be friends with people who are non jews, but want to keep their culture. I respect Christians.

Hi

Attached: 36559335-C244-486F-8EEA-B065B132FEAF.jpg (441x539, 59K)

I'm pretty much into the rebirth thing but I can tell you that it could be total BS as well. But I have to agree eastern religions are less prone to violent teachings.

If he is, 95% of this board is going straight to hell

Kek worshippers and Nazi LARPers can go first

Yes, this can be logically proven
Most religious text is parabole or subverted/false however

i believe in God, its the premise of an afterlife that baffles me. Giving souls from a finite time eternal existence in heaven or hell doesn't make any sense. if we abstained from pleasure all this time on earth in order to transcend spiritually why would those things be acceptable in heaven. since we wouldn't be able to not feel anything other than bliss doesn't that make us automatons. also being in hell for all of time is strange, after a certain period of time, surely justice has been dealt. but having that process repeated to infinity is unjust

you don't have any sense of spirituality

Attached: 1539113065889.png (596x502, 290K)

Here op I watch this back then might explain some shit but don't take everything you hear at 100 percent.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly6ToMQVsho

Are you serious he was talking about Eastern religions. It sounds pretty spiritual to me.

there are two of you

God? Yes.
Yahweh? No.
Mithra? Yes.

The other one is an imposter. I’m the only one

Attached: 340F4C87-8D71-4EF9-BA7D-696D090979EA.png (660x371, 5K)

Do you really think you can figure that out by asking human beings and not God Himself? By consulting other humans you will only know what you've been told. True knowledge comes from experiencing things first hand.

Attached: 1481405810601.jpg (1593x911, 304K)

God is real. I asked him since I was a kid for an amazing wife. he delivered. It took years, but he had to wait until the right time for the both of us. I asked him for help to see if he was real, and he sent someone a day later to ask me to pray in a fucking random parking lot. He is real. He works in mysterious ways, but he loves you. He loves all of us, if we try at least. If he can love me, I'm sure he can love you. Accept Jesus into your heart.

is this how you make kosher?

Attached: uGu3Z7f.gif (500x235, 160K)

>Hi, I recently converted and I'd like to join your community and know the exact times at which you congregate

Attached: image.jpg (800x555, 73K)

Maybe if you talk to him every once in a while, you'll see his works. We've all been 14 before and thought he didn't exist. but life has shown me otherwise. I'll pray for you.

>Join and shine our shoes while we fart in your face shiksa goyim.

>If you marry our JAP slut daughters (an ugly ratfaced one that already caught 10 strains of herpes from the 100 tribesmate cousins she desperately unloaded in her holes) she is sure to let every nigger on the block fuck her, ignore any "mutt" child of yours she spawns for the ratbaby or halfnig that pops up later, and sue the fuck out of you if you ever complain you dirty antisemite. If you try to be a good goy and assimilate your halfbreed mutt kids better cuck down to the ratfaced masterkikes or they will get their pinkskinned, roundfaced, PIEfaced, ProtoIndoGoyim, pigfaced, toeheaded, gingerheaded inferior heads beaten in.

And don't you dare talk about how we look.

Sincerely,
Your talmudic/wahabiist, inbred supremacism inventing and promoting, rulers.

Attached: 1538673876095.png (500x485, 127K)

>I'll pray for you.
Wow he actually said it, the madman!

No

God is real. Books writen about god have no purpose.
Its like writing a book a about the meaning of god but this book is a set of rules and laws for others to follow.
God is real, but the Books are Rules and his Name is defiled.
Religion was set in stone and written down for others by cavemen.

YWHW

YHWY
woops lmao

If God was real there would be no niggers

That's rich coming from a sodomite.

woops
>YHWH
third times a charam

No thanks I don't need your lip service. Pray for those who are not contented with chosen religion. I'm happy with my beliefs. You do know that there are nontheistic religions right?

Fuck of Thanos is pure aryan and he's based asf

Attached: IMG_20181107_095610.jpg (700x840, 88K)

Nah dude it's a very npc (non player Christian) thing to say. I think it's very normal to say that.

how does Jow Forums feel about Gnosticism? Out of all religions I find it to be one of the most interesting

Attached: 1534818998189.jpg (288x288, 33K)

Is that where the worship Gnomes?

Attached: 41-h9EBvXFL._AC_SY400_.jpg (209x400, 16K)

not really, like at all
that'd be cool though

Something I've been meaning to ask one of you all. What's the state of Feminism in Israel?

I had a vision of multiple old robed men looking down on us and they were in a place with other old men in groups looking down at other separate universes, you feel me?

you live in the Philippines, you need all the prayers you can get.

I was kidding about that gnome thing lol would be cool tho. Was an agnostic for a few years till I went sould searching and landed up living in a buddhist temple.

yes

Attached: 1540002688261.jpg (1920x3654, 2.29M)

Too much prayers here. Our whole nation is Catholic. Don't need any more prayers, we just need more logic and common sense.

Last time I had something like that i was tripping on iboga.

No gods or kings.
Only man.

reincarnation is simply a consequence of conservation of energy... think about it - your mind is not equal to your body, it has an inner energy: an entangled quantum mind. by copenhagen posit 1, a measurement device must interfere with a waveform to reduce it. the measurement device is of course: another living body.

blow me faguette
and say it to a mirror you fuckin inbred scum

12 or 13 ugly kike tribes with oversized and undersized features infecting each family and often skipping generations so often kikelings look like thel local native indigenous humans their tribe is infecting.

That cartoon you revere appears to be similar to what was called "squinty eyed jews" in the old westerns, (movies that are banned and burned now by our ruling (((historians)))), with a giant murrano (((royal))) spic chin. As opposed to the bugeyed jews of Russia and the bugeyed hUngerian Illuminati who helped defeat the White Army and create the framework of mythology that allowed the ZioNazi/AshkeNazi/Vichy/Terroni/Bolshevik ratfaced kikes to create a controlled opposition "shnozi nazi ponzi" and genocide most of Western Europes remaining gentile ethnicities in the 1940s using the provocateur cryptojew Hitler who exhibited the "triad claw" inbred jew, genetic defect.

Attached: 20170715_135709.jpg (600x458, 151K)

Have a heart. Slowly teach others about this Cloud of energy that exists as an entity capable of becoming a part of it or the Part that Shapes the Final Frontier.
The Meaning of life is simple and linear for some. While others dream of touching that What he cannot comprehend.
To Live.

Pretty much know the concept, I took iboga before living in a buddhist temple for half a year and shaving my head. :) thanks tho. :)

Good post

Attached: 5AC5BF95-52B5-4E93-BC9A-C120640AB924.jpg (1200x654, 148K)

Man you must be way deep in that Jesus Camp stuff.

sounds like the divine council of "elohim"

No He's just a made-up answer of our brain to explain everything around us, giving it and our lifes meaning and not be scared of the unknown.That's why he has so many forms depending of the region or the era.

There may be something we could call God in the universe or outside of it but you will not find it in any of our religions.

God might be real; Yahweh is a character from Hebrew mythology.

Jews are of satan.
T:Jesus

>implying that mythology isn't real

It's actually YHWH and yes she is real.

He doesn't like competing idols

user., you're so afraid of religion that you projected religiosity onto O.P.'s question.

No, the other user. was correct in that he doesn't like idols of any sort.

God probably
YHWH - no he's a jewish lie

user., what God do you believe is real? Also, Hell is for ever.

Honestly tards if there is no proof of anything why would you even consider believing in something? Now that documentation is getting better and scientific advances are happening daily why would you believe something on an inconsistent book full of hate and prejudice? People should read that Bible more, that's practically why I'm an athiest.

Plan

I dont beleive we have information on the real god

You're a squish. Also, Hell is for ever.