Jokes aside, is there any reasonable way to stop black gun violence?

We stop black gun violence, crime statistics plummet, lefty faggots have less ammo against the second amendment.

I don't know how the fuck you'd change black culture at this point though. They've been programmed to think "MUH THUG LIFE" is the only way to live

Attached: AintGotADadButIGotThisGun.jpg (863x534, 55K)

Execute repeat offenders. I'm not talking sitting 30 years on death row either. The moment a nig is found guilty for repeat offences, march them out back and shoot them in the face.

Gee i dont know, perhaps better regulate firearms like every other nation in the developed world?

Or you know, pray harder.

Cut their fingers off.

Destroy infrastructure, kill traitors, kill orcs, no mercy in the war that is coming for the enemy has none.

We banned booze from Injuns.
we can ban nogs from firearms, since there never was a nog militia in 1776. It is illegal for non whites to own firearms.

There are more guns than people in the U.S. Your plan is retarded.

>lefty faggots have less ammo against the second amendment.
There's enough white mass shooters for that.

Give them more guns and learn them how to shoot straight. When they have killed each other off there will be no more Nigger gun violence.

Banning booze from injuns did nothing. American Indians have a higher rate of alcoholism than any other ethnic group in the states; Also the lowest life expectancy, lowest level of educational attainment, and highest rate of suicide.

Yes, send niggers to Africa and kill all Israeli groups in the US

Attached: 1541377657149.jpg (768x1024, 111K)

Attached: 7ff.jpg (288x499, 71K)

Would a push for ‘smart arms’ coded to a specific user help? I’m thinking most illegal guns are poorly maintained and have short shelf lives, within a decade or two the vast majority will probably be inoperable.

And become like your massive overbearing nanny state faggot? Nah.

>is there any reasonable way to stop black gun violence?

Yes. Pic related is the only way.

Attached: 1493849621651.webm (1080x608, 1.45M)

Exterminate the niggers.

>lefty faggots
>MUH THUG LIFE
Reconcile, silly

Attached: 1415739207225.jpg (970x880, 114K)

Add fuel to the fire. Give them all the guns and let them kill themselves off. Self rectifying issue.

Except the garbage heaps where blacks most enjoy shooting each other already have the most draconic anti-gun legislation in the country.

Social libertarianism is the answer. What we need is;
>Nationwide concealed carry
>A permanent end to the drug war
>Legalized prostitution
If we do that without cutting police spending crime would vanish within a couple of years.

Yeah, stop disarming blacks who are law abiding and encourage them to shoot ones that aren't.

>chicongo has some of the harshest gun laws un the nation
>Jamal and the boys can just walk up to their local gun smuggler and pick a load out from the back of their car.

so far I like this one the most. black bounty hunters gunning down black criminals is the only the solution to stop gun violence for me now

Most gun violence can be attributed to drug usage. If you want to hit them where it hurts, target drugs.

Not really. Missouri's gun laws are fairly lax, and it managed to put TWO cities on the top ten list.

To answer OP's question - only if there is the will to do so. There are two ways to do it - an NYC-style approach where you de facto ban blacks from having firearms, and hand out real sentences for illegal possession, or a hard-assed tough-on-crime environment where firearms are available, but penalties for misuse are severe AND ARE ACTUALLY ENFORCED. That second part is by far the most important. Phrases like "8-time felon" are inconsistent with this approach, since it is based on very long prison sentences for offenders.

But this is unlikely, since blacks strongly oppose effective law enforcement, and the trend seems to be against "mass incarceration" and other measures to control violent blacks.

Attached: Worst cities 2016.png (308x421, 11K)