The House is OURS!

Are you mad, Jow Forums?

Attached: 7878798.jpg (1065x1417, 743K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/07/canaanite-bible-ancient-dna-lebanon-genetics-archaeology/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope!

2 Years of Pelosi and democrat-caused gridlock is a gold-plated gift for 2020.

No. I'm ecstatic. Let's stone-wall Trump's crap.

Lol, who is this fag

he has a point, Democrats will stall the shit out of meaningful legislation just to fuck Trump but it will end up fucking them in 2020

ONLY IF I HAD A NOSE LIKE YOURS, THATS A FUCKING BIG NOSE AND WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR EYES LOL

Republicans blocked Obama for how many years? Seems to have worked out for them.

Trip and fall on a knife.

Not at all, friendo. Our system of government is based on a series of checks and balances. A single party, even if it's my own, controlling all branches of government is a detriment to the foundations of our republic. But you know what they say, share the fame share the blame. A Democratic house majority means they'll be held accountable for any government failings now right alongside the GOP.

Have a good night though.

Srsly, wtf. Image search is fucked

Attached: 518D9EB9-6C1D-4726-BDCA-36DD5387171A.jpg (2048x1158, 685K)

I cheered for democrats from here and kept talking to family about everything going blue and even remove that racist motherfuck from presidency. Now ive to explain why its only the congress that went blue and by a very small margin. a bit embarrassing

>implying they wont blame it all on republicans and the only thing democrats will hear is “you should have done more”.
Nobody shares shit. Are you retarded.

No, I am not a child. I can accept a loss unlike Democrats.

I have a huge kike snoz, but you put even me to shame

I'm disappointing but at the same time ideally we have a bunch of screaming brown guats demanding free shit at all costs.
It's a weird situation where just showing whites that they are better off not being tied to Squatamalans is better, which it very much is. It's just showing them.
Having brown squats be like
>AYO WE BE DA RAL MVP WE DA NEW NIGGAZ NOW N SHEEIT
this just makes whites realize that they are equally as subhuman as niggers, which is the real progress.

Attached: 1540194618525.jpg (700x888, 76K)

Who is this big nosed man?

MFW Ginsberg is gonna die any second now and GOP still controls the Senate

Attached: download (2).jpg (305x165, 5K)

I'm not angry, just disappointed.

Im happy as fuck bevause Beto got blown the fuck out.

Attached: BTFO.png (550x224, 7K)

You needed to take a 2/3 majority in the Senate in order to successfully impeach Trump. You lost at least 3 senate seats to Republicans and gained none. Trump is here to stay now and if you're house dems cause trouble, Trump wins 2020 guaranteed. I award you no points, and may God have pity on your soul.

Attached: images(3).jpg (306x165, 6K)

Just like what happened with Obama. Huh, funny how it goes full circle

Attached: 1531469319016.jpg (900x1200, 224K)

I think he’s one of those tv ad guys.. you know, Buy this pillow and get a free set of steak knives

Holy shit look at that face!

Attached: 1540867655955.gif (260x146, 1.13M)

Also, you're a goofy looking mother fucker.

Also, V neck Tee, confirmed faggot

He could shove a pillow up the nostrils of that massive nose.

LOL all one needs to hate Democrats is to live through their policies.

why would they do that? They aren't republicants.

>he thinks chaos gets mad over chaos
The absolute state of /leftypol/

He could also landscape it with the free steak knives

Attached: 001.jpg (1600x900, 160K)

Attached: 1539237711147.png (600x805, 494K)

Holy fuck look at that schnoz

Government deadlock is the only future for this country, the only thing that everyone will agree on is war for Israel

The nation is ducked

Holy fuck that snoz.
Also, what deal did you and your brother make with the FBI to keep yourself from becoming currency for convicts?

Attached: C1D8C509-5E47-4F36-B8CF-FF760C32A861.jpg (824x609, 66K)

Oh my sweet summer child

>being this naive

Yeah I think I’ve seen him trying to sell one of those slap chop things on QVC

I'm not thrilled, but I'm far from despair. Dems didn't get to the coveted 60% majority in the House AND we gained ground in the Senate. It's gonna be an uphill fight but we can still fix America.
And when you consider how far left things "should have" swung historically, this election is motivational in more ways than one.

WTF

Attached: Give Us A Warning.jpg (299x200, 12K)

She won’t make it to New Year’s.

Attached: AE689535-1A03-4668-A3FA-D6039B92C6CB.gif (350x270, 809K)

CIA neocon Democrats beat weak GOP candidates who got stuck in political no-man's land. Moderates and Never Trumpers got BTFO.

Koch brothers got more for their dough than Hollywood and Wall Street combined. This is why Neocons are a thorn on the side of MAGA.

These neocons are hardcore megalomaniacal globalist White Man. Ruthless motherfuckers.

Only good news is that MAGA candidates may be able to take back some of those seats that went to CIA Democrats in 2 years.

Some of the GOP dead weight was lost.

Attached: jc.jpg (603x393, 16K)

Now this is just getting ridiculous

Attached: A23910D6-B0DE-4747-B1D9-C216EADACE1A.jpg (2048x1128, 631K)

Stop, son. The Democrats were never going to impeach Trump. That was just fearmongering by the right & Trump himself and a rallying call by Democrats. Controlling the house simply to kneecap the Republican agenda was the plan all along.

The NOSE!

>The Democrats were never going to impeach Trump.
Being this retarded, why do you think they were pushing muh russia so hard? to give them the pretext

Democrats have only gained committee power and not any real legislative power. Nothing will be passed by the democrats for the next two years.

Republicans control the senate and will shut down anything these limp dicked dems can put out and still retain easy ride for supreme court appointments

Not at all. Good luck being the party that has to make a budget for Obamacare. HAHAHAA, you guys get to juggle that horseshit and its about to implode...and we can blame you for it.

You look like a dromedary and it's beautiful

Attached: Untitled.png (799x1063, 847K)

Since you approve of illegal immigration you also approve of cartel violence. Good job

Attached: 868d8e17c11e_sf_10.jpg (512x288, 19K)

Congrats, bro.

>stein
>nose
holy shiet its just a younger version of a real life happy merchant
Shalom

Attached: 564675.gif (132x140, 58K)

Lol, it's The Algorithm.

i'm arab so either way I win.
> if dems succeed, more liberal bullshit I can take advantage of
> if republicans succeed, women get btfo
feels good being a masterrace

>Dat nose

Attached: merchantnose++.jpg (1130x678, 54K)

No, this was predicted to happen, except they got rid of nearly ALL the cucks in the party as well.
Also
shouldn't you be fucking a goat on some hilltop in shitistan right now?

This is what a Canaanite looks like.

why does this word keep showing up in the strangest of placest?
also no the lebs win the canaanite title and they're pretty normal looking unlike that goy
> news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/07/canaanite-bible-ancient-dna-lebanon-genetics-archaeology/

Would have been nice to keep the House, but we'll get tons of judges in the meantime.
And, two years of Pelosi, Cortez, Watters screeching nonsense.
It'll be a hoot.
Not mad, just a bit disappointed.
Goodnight libtard, sleep well.

He the ugliest fucker i seen all day cut the cord

Who gives a fuck about the house.

Two minutes on google told me the following. He's a Twitter famous J-Left shitlib. He swindles people out of donation money, claiming to very important deep investigations on the trump Russia connections with his homosexual lover/twin brother. He's probably hoping to harvest screen shots from this since he only made one post complete with a selfie for no reason like a woman.

Not really. The Republicans were on their way to being a dead party until trump took them over. They were a meme in 2015, even to the conservatives.

KARA BOGA MASHALLAH USA IS OURS!!!! YOU CAN'T OUTVOTE THE BROWN WAVE!!!!!!!!!

Get the fuck out of my country inbred shitskin!!!!!!

Fuck you, iran.

Oooggahh booogaa, the Spics will not give you any gibs and probably kill your kids! The only hope for niggers where Whites you retard.

la abominacion

>ObamaCare gonna be repealed now because it doesn't need appropriations
>Justices will all be confirmed now without delays
>Birthright citizenship will end by EO and the Senate because it doesn't need appropriations
>Wall will be the US military camping on the border for two years
u mad, tho?

BORRRRRRRPPPPP
Here comes the brown wave!!
BRRRRAAAUUUUPPPFFFRRRRRTTTPRRRT

>Spent 8x the GOP just to gain a 4-senator lead in the House
>Lost more Senate seats
>Lost governors

Yeah, OK. Guess Demorats win lol

Loot at that fucking nose, that's how we know air is free

Attached: state of men.png (1274x528, 94K)

you look disgusting, great job rigging it tho but holy fuck you are ugly. I am in an infinitely better spot than you are.

He's not black, I guarantee it. Every MuhDick nationalist flag is always a shitlib, jew, or horrible gay of some type larping as a negro.

This guy gets it. I was sure dems were gonna win and besides Trump who the fuck do you think would have beat Hillary? Fucking Jeb?

>Birthright citizenship will end by EO

You may as well piss on the constitution if this happens. Do you really want to set a precedent where the 2nd amendment gets removed by EO?

Fuck, thats a jew and a half. How did it escape the oven?

>implying birthright citizenship for non-citizens is in the constitution
It's not.

>1 post
ok

I feel just fine. We all knew approximately what was going to happen. Lose a few seats in the house and gain the senate. I know you're not here for discussion, probably trying to harvest screenshots from a salt mine that just isnt going to be here. This isn't reddit.