Now that the Democrats have won the mid-election, when will people have to turn in their guns?

I mean, they could just make weapons illegal at any point now.

Attached: image.jpg (534x401, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzSTpMMEdO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They can't do shit.

im starting to think all these "the dems won now..." threads are just shit tier bants

You'll have to ask Poseidon for my guns, he took them during an unfortunate boating incident

They won't. Gun grabbers will be shot if they try.

Unconstitutional law.
Supreme Court

He took your manhood as well pussy.

If they make them illegal, you have to turn them in you retards

>192475994
(You)

Attached: 1537639020869.webm (368x640, 1.85M)

I’ll fucking shoot you in the face before you get my guns, faggot.

>If they make them illegal, you have to turn them in you retards
White men outnumber police, who are also the shitheads protecting orcs.

>goys
>people
Pick one

>Dems win
Feels good
Fuck Trump ZOGtards

What you don't know about how the USA government works is a lot.

Report all trolling spam threads

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

We haven't heard the term "gridlock" for a long time. In fact hardly at all since Jow Forums began. These NuPolFags are going to learn what it means.

Not yet, they still have too many white voters (gun-owners). They need to wait for the demographic change to mexican (currently 50% white here). The wall won't come up and Trump will "blame it on the dems", and we will have more illegals come in, 1.8 million LEGAL immigrants came in last year alone, and the browns will have more births than whites per usual. Give it a few years, then you'll have Tens of Millions of people who came from cultures where they didn't have guns (or value them) and so-on...

It will come in a few decades. That's for sure. Those old white men boomers who like guns so much will be dead and the millenials will be too encompased with video games and anime to even value guns + the racial demographics and nobody will give a fuck. Add in a few "crazy whites" false-flags to demonize guns further and it will pass easily.

Attached: 1540737975299.jpg (620x637, 321K)

Attached: Slide thread 2.gif (764x572, 22K)

> oven
> oven
pick one or the other. either way, GET INTO THE FUCKING OVEN

That will be there first target then they'll flood red states like Texas with immigrants & making them legal citizens so they can vote in the next elections, this carefully made trap slowly turn America into a commie nation.

How will then drumpftard neckbeard hill-billies shoot themselves in the head then?

you're absolutely right and it fucking hurts

Attached: 1539133109354.gif (305x320, 890K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mzSTpMMEdO8

Shitty bait.

You’re an unarmed idiot.
Your forebearers are ashamed