Jow Forums is such a fucking cesspool and I don't really have any respect for anyone who takes it seriously or who uses...

Jow Forums is such a fucking cesspool and I don't really have any respect for anyone who takes it seriously or who uses it for their main source of news and information.

Like if you're 17, fine. But if you're an adult human still posting and reading on Jow Forums, stop shaving because the public deserves the neckbeard as a signal and warning.

Attached: FB_IMG_1541486269707.jpg (720x540, 60K)

there are hot takes here, and the memes are epic

You should wear your star, kike

go back to plebbit then jew because nobody here cares about your respect.

>Goes on Jow Forums to complain about Jow Forums
How's the neckbeard coming along?

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Libs on suide watch

Dont worry kike the muslims are gonna gas you soon so you wont have to be on here with us

Attached: 1541576845274.png (1059x615, 121K)

I agree — pretty much all I read when I’m here

It was funny in 2016 during the election.

That's because all the semi-normies flooded in

The kind of person who really -identifies- with this place is a terminal saddo

what's yours then op?

>Jow Forums is such a fucking cesspool and I don't really have any respect for anyone who takes it seriously or who uses it for their main source of news and information.
Feel free to leave.

How are things on reddit these days?

HOW MANY ELECTIONS HAVE YOU WON, FAGGOT?

WE HAVE WON TWO

im addicted to redpills senpai what can i say

Attached: 72930F33-D749-4229-BB90-C9713135F2F0.png (900x713, 489K)

>Jow Forums is a cesspool
>implying that isn't everywhere in the world

Attached: 23351251261642.jpg (277x182, 8K)

This is why your blue wave didn’t exist, congrats

OY VEYYYY
LISTEN TO OUR PROPAGANDA GOY!
LISTEEEEEEN OYVEEEEEEEEEEY

this, having to listen to normies complaining about brexit and trump all the time
outside is 100x worse

Attached: 1512308381838.jpg (236x253, 11K)

I dont respect any grown men that start a sentence with “like”.... kinda homo shit is that?? “Like”? Smack tf outta u

Jow Forums isn't a news site you ugly retard, it's a place where ideas battle for the right to live

Nobody cares sweetie.

It is over.

t. seething bugman

Does nobody here recognize that mountain? I didn't want to believe it, but this really is nu/pol/.

>OY VEY
I don't have any respect for people that make faggot threads like this one. It's the epitome of
normie pms.

Attached: 1501038878416.gif (811x264, 15K)

Jow Forums is fine, great even. Wonderful boards, passionate people. Jow Forums is a cesspool.