If everyone's so worried about Caucasians being out bred, then why are you all on Jow Forums, on a Saturday night?

If everyone's so worried about Caucasians being out bred, then why are you all on Jow Forums, on a Saturday night?

>inb4 'why are you on here than'
I'm on call on weekends.
>inb4 OP can't inb4

Attached: 15894431_2200701790155181_2854699981586316449_n.jpg (500x742, 42K)

Where in the fucking world is it a Saturday right now?

women are too hard for me to get

>saturday
it's wensday

Attached: its wednesday.png (568x66, 5K)

I don't want to have kids because it makes no sense in modern times. You are stuck living with these people in a single family home the rest of your life despite the fact your wife is no longer sexually attractive.

There is no longer any community to help raise the children. The guy has to do all the work to support the wife, yet the jobs available these days are shit and don't even pay well.

Houses cost a shit load of money.

It isn't worth it.

5D chess, you wouldn't understand OP.

Enjoy not continuing your genetic legacy and being outbred by spics then!

I'm on call on weekends.

Nah we'll just mass murder everybody like we did back in the day. Technology is gonna make it really easy.

Cull the NPC s

1) It's not Saturday, shillbot and 2) some of us already have families, which is why we're not out in a nightclub pumping ourselves full of drugs and STDs

>why arent you outside with all the spics and niggers who hate your fucking guts.
Gee i wonder.

>saturday night
lay off drugs and alcohol for a bit, pal

>

I couldn't give a fuck about "my legacy". Only absolute retards are concerned with what will happen after they are dead.

Legalize murder and ill think about going outside.

White American men are on Jow Forums talking about their countries.

White American women are off fucking Tyrone or someone else because they can.

The problem is that white men in America care about their country, white women are spoiled and care only about themselves and their mutt kids.

Enjoy being beaten by Laqueisha and Jamal in the nursing home

>White American women are off fucking Tyrone or someone else because they can.

Another cuck fetishist. White women respond to black men so seldom on "dating" sites that Jewish academics are actually proposing they not be allowed to filter prospective partners by race anymore

>worried about Caucasians
I couldn't give a shit less about caucasians, in the same way as I don't care about abrahamists.
>then why are you all on Jow Forums
What should they be doing, toiling away at a breeding camp 24/7?

>some of us already have families
He didn't mean yer mum, canuck.

If this is gypsy "humour" you should stick to your day job of begging on the subway

Pretty much. If we can't make our nation great again peacefully...well. We're going to MAGA. The End.

Please digest what I'm saying - no amount of election fucking is going to turn this country into what you shitheads dream of it being, because sooner, rather than later, you're all getting put in camps and our government officials getting deposed, detained, questioned, and possibly executed for treason.

Don't just think we'll hand it over to you you pieces of shit. I'll sooner skin a man alive than go willingly into that mess.

>on a Saturday night?

Get this bothead outta here!

Attached: 1427285663896.jpg (666x498, 88K)

>cuck fetishist
Your women voted left for open borders, your women are notorious for being single mothers with niglets or spiclets, and they are the ones that the left pander to.

The propaganda is pushed on plenty of other groups and races, but they don't mix. Yours do.

There is no fetish here, your women are always going to be your weakness which will be exploited until you are no longer around. Deal with it.

So again - backing up another poster, we'll literally just start killing people before that happens. We've done it before and we'll probably, very likely end up doing it again.

Next.

>Saturday night
repost?

You won't do shit.

You can't even control your women and you've lost your country.

The best you'll do is some mass shooting that achieves nothing but helps your media take your guns away.

Won't? Lol. You have no idea what you're fucking with.

>You can't even control your women and you've lost your country.
You can't even control your countries and you're losing your union :^)

What if the shootings are widespread? What if we start with you?

Attached: 1463411969300.jpg (481x461, 58K)

Define "everyone", brother.

Attached: mormon-family-forever.jpg (800x536, 376K)

1. All the Woman in my country are feminists or only literally date top 10% of men.
I'm an average guy left with only green card wanting immigrants and land whales as options.

2. Where the hell is it Saturday are you a bot?