Democrats offically won the house

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-07 03.53.41.png (1589x318, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/news/2018/11/what-the-parties-have-spent-on-the-midterms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And now we build the stone-wall and make Trump even more impotent than he already is

Attached: replube.jpg (355x355, 25K)

Only interests me b/c of the stock market.
EU is pumping rn so I'm all good.

Only twice in history since 1862 has a sitting presidents party gained seats in both the house and the senate

Democrats have only gained committee power and not any real legislative power. Nothing will be passed by the democrats for the next two years.

Impeachment requires 2/3rd vote in the house not the tiny majority they have

Republicans control the senate and will shut down anything these limp dicked dems can put out and still retain easy ride for supreme court appointments

36 million early votes determined the outcome. We all know in no ID required America, these were mostly dead people. Usually no more than a few million nation wide early vote. This is blatant cheating.

>we cAn sTiLl win dis guise

>And now we build the stone-wall and make Trump even more impotent than he already is
There is no budget for walls.

WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE!

JUST LEND ME YOUR ENERG-

Attached: 1511093470884.png (885x802, 568K)

SEEK THY ENERGY IN DA BALLZ AND IT SHALL COME

>the entire reason the House flipped was not because of California or the Midwest, but because of the South
>a Tea Party district in Virginia decided to vote for a Democrat because ???

I'm suspicious to say the least

OH MAN WE SURE GOT FUCKED UP BLUE MOTHERFLIPIN WAVE

Because Trump is a colossal faggot
This isn't hard, user.

>Blue Wave: "We're going to win the Senate and the House back, and the governors!"
>Win the House by 10 or less
>Lose the Senate, by more than before
>Lose Governors
>Spent ridiculously greater amounts of money than any GOP candidate to barely get a majority in just the lower government.

Ohhh, you sure showed us, Blue Wave.

Attached: 1538579241615.png (897x881, 889K)

Nice cope.

I'll see you and the other gender-fluid faggots here making my coffee tomorrow.

Make sure your black hat and green apron is cleaned and pressed for me.

Attached: 1540472962143.jpg (640x800, 116K)

Republcan are a bunch of losers, where is my republican tears jug need to fill my jug with their tears lmao

>Spent ridiculously greater amounts of money than any GOP candidate to barely get a majority in just the lower government.

Where is this talking point coming from? Both parties spent a billion and special interest groups for both sides also spent a billion. The republicans aren't stupid enough not to match democrats if that meant control of house or senate.

>barely win the house
>lose seats in the senate

Hope you like the taste of poz cum

This

Attached: Muh Legacy.png (631x301, 36K)

Of course there was election fraud, but good luck getting any investigation that doesn’t involve Russia

That's nice and all but you LOST the House, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

opensecrets.org/news/2018/11/what-the-parties-have-spent-on-the-midterms/

Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee: $240 million

National Republican Congressional Committee: $152 million

Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee: $117 million

National Republican Senatorial Committee: $122 million

>all the armchair statisticians on here claiming Red congress got BTFO

Didn't the repubs hold the house since 2010? Didi that stop Obongo asd Killary? It doesn't mean anything not a thing..

Democrats spending more money for worse results? What a shocker!

Did Beta Oldrock take up half of that 117 mil?

The house means nothing, not a thing. You'll lern this..

Exec - Red
Gov - Red
Senate - Red
House - Blue

And there hasn't been a president that has held onto their party's House control in a midterm election since the 1980s, so.

Please explain to me how Democrats have "won." It's like you nuked all your resources and people to barely win this, but are still claiming victory.

You also lost MORE seats in the Senate, which I think is hilarious given your whole spiel and virtue signalling with the Kavanaugh false accusations.

EU markets are utter shit now buddy. And high indexes don't reflect quality of life but speculations.

>blue wave
>0.1%

Attached: 14239229004150bfuwr.jpg (836x736, 71K)

THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY OF MS-13

Attached: hqdefault-2.jpg (480x360, 19K)

GOP lost 30 seats like a bunch of betas

Point still stands, user. I'm seeing more red than blue, plus the fact that Dems lost Senate is a pretty big hurt.

True, R's lost House, but when you have Senate and SCOTUS, it just means more power in your corner. Plus Executive Orders exist for a reason.

Lastly, Trump campaigned for Senate seats, not House seats. Many seats were lost on both sides of the spectrum due to folks retiring and some seats ran uncontested. A lot of old blood has moved on and stepped away.

Dems are playing the short game while Republicans are playing the long game.

Attached: Untitled.png (875x557, 143K)

>lose half of Congress
>i-i-it's no big deal
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Betas? You meant Beto, right?

You realize that there is a large chance you’re arguing with literal bots

>0.1%

Attached: Yoba.png (736x736, 121K)

Nice red basedbean fields, user.

Time for those Trump tax returns to be brought out

He's 100% right.

>Jow Forums ignoring the fact that Dem's can now stop most of Trumps bullshit in the house as well as force him to release his tax returns finally.
Ya'll got fucked, Senate or not.

Gerrymandering (about which I learned today) is fucking annoying. It's annoying how small blobs on the map have the same weight as bigger pieces of land

>Jow Forums ignoring the fact that Dem's can now stop
How? At best they can be annoying

Almost like people live in cities and not in the middle of fucking nowhere

Keep him on /ck/ please

That's why Executive Orders exist. Plus he can bypass the House in many cases by simply taking it to SCOTUS and Senate. True, some things WILL have to go through House, but Trump still has more power in his corner, no matter how you slice it.

And what will they find rofl? That he claimed he made MORE than he SPENT in (((PUTINLAND)))?

All the democrats had going for them was Beto beating the zodiac killers and taking control of the house.

Only one of these came true and at a price of a 100% republican senate with 0 stalemates

No news network wants to report this but... Trump won november 6 2018.

>HE CAN STILL WIN!

And democrats will shut down and throw as many wrenches into the gears of the Trump Administration as possible. They have all learned well after dealing with 6 years of Republicans being obstructive. Let the great cucking begin.

I don't understand. Those numbers are so close yet Republicans win nothing?? Where is the underdogs prize? Politics sure are funny

>largest upswell of young voter registration and early voting
>2 false flags
>hundreds of millions of dollars
>24/7 media spin
>only win house by a couple dozen seats
Wow, congrats dems! Keep this up, it’s not like you’re losing credibility, money, and causes to throw under the bus or anything

The grass suffrage movement was indeed a big coup for the photosynthesis party.

You’re retarded, so the vote of someone who lives in a big house should have more weight than your little apartment vote?

Good job. Now that the dems have 2/3 of house seats, they'll finally be able to impeach cheeto man!

>lose what little sway you had in the senate

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, whats that, what do you think you're going to accomplish? Impeach Drumpf? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

see
-Senate can now just rush Trump nominees
-Senate got rid of a lot of old blood, along with House folks who were retiring anyway.
-More Pro-Trump senators
-Judicary is locked down for Trump more than before, prior it was more 50/50
-SCOTUS has a good chance of another Trump appointee
However since we lost House majority it means -
-The House can now spam investigations over stupid shit, so expect a lot of noise that goes nowhere
-The house can head committees
-Impeachment cannot happen due to GOP/Trump control of Senate. Trump doesn't need House for a lot of things when he controls both Senate and SCOTUS.

Impeachment over what? Being orange?

Attached: trump hair.gif (360x266, 268K)

I am curious, what exactly does all that money buy? Staff payroll and ads?

More like
>let's give Commiefornia shitload of seats so the dems can win

can still get SCOTUS nominees through :^)

>Bold strategy cotton
Yeah, throw all your culture war bullshit out there, AND at the same time be legislative obstructionists; see how that works out for you next election.

Rich coming from the side that has accepted that they will never win the popular vote again.

Are you ready to see Trump's tax returns?

this fuck is creepy as shit, james trevor is vastly superior

Executive orders then. If fed judges stall, he’ll just line up a more and more conservative justice nomination. Then the SCOTUS will be 6-3

This is going to be fun fucking up the show this time. Trump may really die in office from a brain aneurysm due to anger.

Warm bodies get Representatives, not cornfields.

26 seats

and no senate flip

the senate has flipped on every potus since 1982

obama lost 60 seats
bclinton lost 50 seats

we won

your curse words betray you pharisee

CHICOMM CHICOMM CHICOMM.

WAKE UP TO THE ELECTION HACKING. WAKE UP TO THE CHINESE COMMUNIST INFLUENCE ON OUR MEDIA AND TECH COMMUNICATION MONOPOLIES! YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP!

Remember when the media made a big deal out of it when they got his 2005 tax returns and it turned out he paid 25% and paid a lot more compared to Bernie and a few others?

I look forward to the crash and burn when the Democratic comittee who requested the tax returns suddenly awkwardly backpedal.

damn so you impotently screech, scream and whine around? Wow what a change never seen that one before over the last 2 years lol

Attached: 1541571360184.gif (650x650, 373K)

>he still believes in the popular vote
If the shit was turned around and it were a true democracy, you’d shit your pants at the horror of mob rule. If you can’t be assed to campaign strategically, you deserve to lose.

The fact that this was about the smallest 'win' the dems could have possibly gotten seems like good news for Trumps 2020 chances. He just took two years of constant slander across most media, straight up called racist, evil, and it didn't really nudge anything. Plenty of people in the press are saying that the executive branch is occupied by a spy who collaborated with the enemy to take over the united states. All of that and it amounts to a blip. Perhaps even better, since Clinton wasnt dragging them down this time.

If Trump wants, he is free to move a bit to the right, or really move on some of his agenda, because he has space to breath.

Attached: 1524534992346.jpg (1160x629, 90K)

>Continue to hold 2/3 of the branches of Government
>Purge disloyal republicunts.
>Nancy Pelosi helps rile up our base to replace said disloyal republicunts
>This is a bad thing, time to throw in the towel.

o cosmic frog, when will you let loose your mighty croak, and free the record setting number of indictements?

We fear not civil war

Attached: pepeirma.png (225x225, 77K)

The worst of it is no new budget for the next 2+ years.

aye aye

wwg1wga

WAAAH my culture war. Trump is going down as a one term president almost all of his accomplishments will be over turned. The history books will not be kind to him. Mostly because inbred rednecks don't write the history books or even read them for that matter.

Go ahead start your pussy ass civil war. Will finally have an excuse to purge the alt-righters and be done with it. You are cockroaches who created a campaign and nation of hate and now its starting to backfire on you.

It’s a win for the global elite

The Cold Civil War has begun, it’s a horrifying time to be an American.

Don't look down your nose at political trickery when your side has abandoned even attempting to win a majority of voters.

The next Democratic president can trash every single one of them. We know this because its what Trump did to Obama right after he took office. Shouldn't of decided to play so dirty in the first place and now your opponents are going to bring out the big guns.

NPCs aren't warm. Also, illegals shouldn't be counted in the census.

Your shitposting about your own death, pretty damn funny

Look at the map of the house vote, red vs blue

If you think you are the true majority, you are sadly mistaken. We have the guns and the military, what do you have?

>democrats think the house did anything for trump other than pass tax cuts they wanted

We run this shit, not you motherfucker.

Tick Tock
Tick Tock
Tick, motherfucking Tock

>next democratic president
>implying the cities won't break free of the conditioning

>You are cockroaches who created a campaign and nation of hate and now its starting to backfire on you.
Eliminate this sentence, and you have excellent bait

CHICOMM CHICOMM CHICOMM.

WAKE UP TO THE ELECTION HACKING. WAKE UP TO THE CHINESE COMMUNIST INFLUENCE ON OUR MEDIA AND TECH COMMUNICATION MONOPOLIES! YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP!

CHECK

AND

MATE

Attached: wave.png (1580x956, 1.24M)

>30 is less than 10
>7 flips for Dems & 0 flips for Republicans is "losing governors"
>b-b-b-but we kept our m-majority in the s-senate!
>we only l-lost Nevada and only n-nearly lost Texas, Montana, Arizona, Mississippi, and F-Florida
>n-no b-b-blue w-wave!
>w-we w-won!

Attached: 1513456612953.jpg (400x460, 36K)

I hate to fucking break it to you but most those counties are fucking empty. Hell the biggest city in fucking Wyoming is like 60k. The map means nothing. What matters is how the total population feels. And the Total population voted for Hillary Clinton by 3 million votes. Considering the fact she wasn't a very good candidate to begin with that is bad news for Trump. Most large cities could roll the small Republican towns with nothing more than their police forces weapons.

Like I said earlier start your fucking cuck war. The fact you are so sure of victory is going to be your downfall.

see
Unironic shitposting is still shitposting. Feel free to check the rest of my posts here for some spoodfeeding.

FREE REAL-ESTATE

HAHAHAHHA

Attached: wave.png (1580x956, 1.25M)

>And now we build the stone-wall and make Trump even more impotent than he already is
If you feel like cucking out and giving into our national best interest just for the sake of spite I'm all game!

>muh 3 million votes
She won California by 4.3 million votes. The rest of the country hated her. The mutts and spics in California and the big cities loved her.

I lol'd.

You run nothing. The GOP did fuck all other than give a tax break to the rich just like during the Bush administration. They consistently failed to pass any other meaningful legislation and that was with while they were in control. Now they have lost one chamber and its going to be even more difficult getting anything done.

Attached: wave.png (1576x972, 615K)