Why are young white men leaving the Democratic Party?

Well Jow Forums?
“Two years ago, young white people favored Democrats over Republicans for Congress by a margin of 47 to 33 percent; that gap vanished by this year, with 39 percent supporting each party.

The shift was especially dramatic among young white men, who two years ago favored Democrats but now say they favor Republicans over Democrats by a margin of 46 to 37 percent, the Reuters/Ipsos poll showed.”
google.co.uk/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1I10YH

Attached: 3B3D54CA-3295-48D0-9C89-C0A65F532D14.jpg (640x640, 64K)

>why are young white men leaving the party that demonizes young white men?
It's a mystery.

It is over.

Attached: 1541183463084.png (625x773, 127K)

>fuck white men
>white men heeeelp
Honestly though anyone who's jumping ship this late in the game should just be gassed

>>It is over
No the phrase is “It’s over”. Stop it gay Romanian user, get some help. Less methadone.

>"You can't be racist against White people."
>"White oppression doesn't exist, so STFU!"
>"Diversity means getting rid of White people, and that's a good thing...!"
>"I can't wait to see all these White assholes burned alive."
>"YOU CAN'T CLAIM TO EVER BE OPPRESSED OR A VICTIM! UR A FUKIN WHYTE MA1L!!!111!!"

Wow. Can't believe Whites would leave the Democrafts, myself.

I'm clean today retard. Not into stopping my heart in the sauna.

Attached: 418.jpg (600x450, 38K)

>completely disregard whites and pander only to nigs/spics
>huh i wonder why whites are leaving our party in droves

Attached: retards in the rain.jpg (782x788, 321K)

Stay strong brother

Attached: CAF28E4B-8B96-448E-A85D-3BA45D5B994C.jpg (682x1024, 86K)

because everything is about the poor mudslimes, niggers, minorities, women, "rape culture" blaming, lgbtq shits and in the end everyone points thier disgusting fingers at the white man - the one who built the fucking modern society with his blood and sweat.

meanwhile the average white guy works and taxes more and harder than the rest and blamed for everything because most of the ruling elite is "white" and "white cis males have it better than anyone else". These lunatics think if I go out and put my white straight dick in display I will be bombarded with the best jobs and money and opportunity but the truth is white people are just as poor and have it as bad as the rest of the fuckers and no one gives a fuck about them in general.

The rich managed to put the blame on the avg working class. Also how comfortable is convinient is this for the jews: When people question the ruling elite they are always white but when someone attacks them personally they instantly become jews, the victims of everything and everyone knoews you cant blame jews cuz ww2 and the gorillions of them who died in the holocaust.

the little rape issue

Maybe Rutger Hauer should be President. He's always seemed like a pretty sharp dude.

Political Correctness and pronouns was my reason

Because they chopped their dicks off and became women.

Addiction has a psychological component too, I don't have that.

What do you mean? I thought you were badshit insane.

Explain
Big if true

>badshit
Aenglisch ain't yer fürst.

Attached: 1540583101195.jpg (1200x901, 163K)

Their constant hammering away at free speech doesn't help. Faggots like to say "it's not censorship when a private company does it!" which is technically true but ignores the REASON we have the first amendment in the first place: free speech and speaking your mind is supposed to be highly valued by our culture. The bill of rights wasn't arbitrary.
illegal invaders waving Mexican flags while they throw rocks at peaceful trump rallygoers is one of the things that tipped me into the "fuck democrats" camp, and I am no fan of trump. I don't necessarily favor republicans though.
As long as the democrats continue to demonize white men and glorify flouting our laws and principles they can go suck a giant dick.

Dyslexic so I don’t really have one

I left because they became the globalist party. Simple as. The GOP is too. Nowhere to go. Voted for Mr
Aleppo

Nervous? Sounds like you need a nice massage.

Attached: 1541151208880.jpg (640x640, 87K)

I-is that a trap?

There is noting to gain by pandering to minorities, except for dibs on ugly women and your own eventual demise complete with whiteness tax.

My guess on why women do it is that they know that they are rotten to the core, which is why they try to push the 'white man= evil, racism= evil" narrative so hard.

It's all a Spiel to distract from the utter degeneracy that is the white female in 2k18.

You have to either be a fag or a rapist to be a white man, under 50, in the Democratic party and the Jews are decades away from making every white man a fag or a rapist.

Would it be hotter if it were?

Y-yes

>>Muh white Women are bad
Incel

Maybe because said party literally said it wants to turn white people into a minority.

Attached: 1541221827191.jpg (120x136, 16K)

Maybe

Fag!

But so are you user

Attached: 5FE735EE-2F4E-4480-AFCA-F412666E3B7D.jpg (962x546, 49K)

But I was born this way.

Attached: 1540131150536.jpg (960x539, 66K)

so almost half the young white men are still Dems lmao
it's over
wtf is wrong with white cucks? how can you vote for a party that massively spit at and shat on you and literally hasn't said a single positive thing about you for decades? at least our lefties promise gibs to the white trash that votes for them, American lefties openly say they want gibs for non-whites and women only

Maybe because the Democrat party keeps trying to enslave and murder them? Being part of a party that literally wants to kill you is generally a bad idea.

Biscum and retarded faggots really let their mind instantly shut off the second someone is religious. Imo if you wanna do anything about it try showing them it's possible to not be a single issue voter.

Well maybe so was I.

Prove it.

Attached: 1540576052228.jpg (1024x711, 84K)

This thread is going places.

Attached: urethral trauma.jpg (1419x2342, 458K)

Why would you vote for a party that literally wants you dead? Seems stupid to me.

yes, we know you're an annoying gypsy. please kys now

>keep demonizing and silencing white men
>white men start to realize they're getting shit on by a bunch of inept retards who will collapse if left on their own
>"AYO U TRYIN TO LEAVE, WHITEY? FUKKEN NAZI U GOTTA DO ALL THE WORK N SHEEEIT"

>Why are young white men leaving the Democratic Party?
because its for niggers and kikes

Attached: icecuck.png (1365x1573, 148K)

Suicide?
2booring4me

jews all know the holocaust is the mythology of western civilization. that's why they get so flustered about it.

im a crypto jew whose family history has been labeled holocaust denial or denied hebew status like every time i explain it to a jew. why is my last name hebrew then faggot

the best way to deal with kikery is to renounce holocaust denial and insist that almost six hundred thousand jews were killed in the holocaust. hunted down in the streets. it was a tragedy. jews too stupid to take off that gold star just got mowed down by nazis. a shame, really.

>Kill all white men

Why are white men leaving? I don't know OP, it is a mystery.

H-How?

Attached: 12A01B3F-E92D-4417-AAF7-7AC76C0E5B8E.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

>>Kill all white men
Does anyone actually say this though?

It's the betas who resisted and cucked themselves for the promise of a taste of some puffy feminist chlamydia vagoo.

polfags do

What

Bump

Come back :(

thanks to the never ending influx of mexicans, the complete control of the nigger vote, and the media influence over white women, the democrats dont even ask for the white male vote anymore.