Wtf is wrong with the aussies?!

wtf is wrong with the aussies?!

youtube.com/watch?v=K7SoztdOtY0

Attached: 1502176720278.jpg (417x600, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ettbMG40U94
youtube.com/watch?v=pJEe8LFtD4o
youtube.com/watch?v=9TLsf8zTa3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i wouldn't expect a german to understand a song sung by patriotic women about military service and where you should wear your medals.

these are the same type of women that half of our police force consists of.
you can see why so many people easily escape from the police in australia.

hans has a point
woman shouldnt be in combat roles
speak to any military member
its all for PC brownie points. ADF higher ups prioritise stupid equality shit so much more so than being an effective military.
I have female relatives who are in the military(not in combat roles) and many male relatives who have served. I'm in the process of enlisting myself because the military really looks after you.

It fucking stings that men and women get paid the same amount in military roles but they have lower fitness standards.

I'd colloborate with the Chinese if they occupied us.

>comments disabled

>implying they will ever see combat
they are basically pc cheerleaders/placaters and they make up less than 5% of combat roles.
there is strategic value to allowing women into combat roles, even if that value is entirely domestic.

>white women singing proudly a patriotically song about military service
>Germany does not understand

cucked nearly out of existence

Attached: 1509950300673.png (400x400, 6K)

They don't let their methead biker population determine their national policy like they should.

why do australian women only know how to sing that one awful song, with the same voice every time?
compare this to the schapelle corby song, they are almost the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=ettbMG40U94

will we ever have an australian stevie nicks, carole king or joan baez?
why do australian women have such little musical talent?

Attached: 3573568358.jpg (527x528, 37K)

grade A cringe. Thanks.

Attached: 1541581782887.gif (600x634, 2.04M)

Australia WHAT THE FUCK

Cringiest video ever OMG.

Attached: 1cUO0[1].jpg (1366x768, 275K)

>no arabic translation
sorry hanzmehd

they don't need talent, they only need stay inside and squeeze out white babies.

no they 100% wont because the military doesnt allow women to serve in combat roles in warzones, its a law of theirs.

strategic value, what appeasing the left? its a fucking joke.

seems retarded german flags spend all their time on Jow Forums bitching about americans or australians, why is this?

Envious of freedom.

Look at the state of the bitches. Scanning a line of proud male soldiers then your eyes drop a fkin foot to the grinning bitch. Embarassing.
They werent driving those tanks either!
And the head gear sucks.
I hope the chinks genocide you when pakis genocide us.

>if they occupied us
>if

sounds like a great idea.

Attached: 469369369.png (647x832, 583K)

>Word is they played this over the speakers as they first advanced in the Great Emu War.

I blame drunkard bogans too busy trying to urinate in their own mouth's.

Attached: bogan scum.jpg (640x452, 56K)

Based and peefilled

he forgot to mention he comes from china aswell

And jealous of your Democracy Sausages.

We don't have Hitler to hunt crocs with us

germany has more freedom than us.

Attached: 47847893568.jpg (1302x1446, 121K)

i know they won't, they hold those roles but won't be deployed because it isn't good strategy.

placating the left is a joke but also makes things easier. the military can carry on now without having accusations of sexism thrown around and lefty politicians meddling in their affairs.

not going to argue there but they are cheerleaders, not soldiers.

airsoft is a probably bad idea. our kids are reckless, they'd wind up shooting at roos and getting disemboweled or something.
you must understand, you were an aussie kid and you played with bombs and shit too, right? are you just upset that you can't shoot birds with airsoft? same desu but i understand.

As a kid we’d have big gangs of kids throwing rocks at each other. If we were allowed airsoft we’d have had a guerrilla force deadly enough to give America’s Vietnam flashbacks. It’s truly is for our own safety.

Where did you find this Kraut? It's for Australian soldier girls and should be respected and left alone. Back away now German boy.

i am a vegetarian and love animals, and that is probably the best argument against airsoft i have heard yet.

but australian kids (and young adults) need hobbies or something to do with their free time.
this is the reason meth is so popular here (when the police ignore meth usage, but stictly enforce all the other very minor crimes, why not just become a meth head?).

legalize airsoft/paintball, goped scooters / electric bikes, and weed already, and watch the meth addiction rates plummet.

YONNIE FIGHTS!!!

fuck yeah. i once put a sparkle bomb in a toad and almost burned my face off trying to throw it at a mate. i was 9.
youtube.com/watch?v=pJEe8LFtD4o

it wasn't as big as that but burned for longer.

>vego
whatever cunt. when i was a kid we were always trying to find something fucked up, dangerous and illegal to do. the only thing that has changed is that american black culture has bled over into our white culture and kids think they are hard rather than just looking to for mischief. meth is a problem but the answer isn't giving kids guns, they'll just form gangs and shoot each other in the eyes. i don't really have an alternative in mind though.

i'm gonna laugh my fucking ass off when china gets there ass handed to em by fucking women

its gonna be so fucking funny guys

Attached: 920a8f759d51a992746ffe7c1156390b27ba874df9e2d62dd78569b9ec5ef0cb.jpg (640x1136, 45K)

we always had rock wars, (my head got split open once, and my friend had a dart impaled in his head).

the problem is when innocent people are targeted (there was always that group of scumbags in your suburb that graduated from rock wars and started throwing rocks at cars or innocent people).

and being australia, of course there is no consequences for serious crimes like attacking innocent people with rocks, so they became more and more deranged, convinced that they are 'untouchable', and eventually became the criminal thugs we know today.

THIS!
We used to 1/4 fill empty 1.25 bottles with rocks. Great fun until I got knocked out with one.
Good bloody times mate.

damn i never did that, just threw rocks.

did you guys do the magnifying glass using the sun to see who could take the burn for the longest?

No, but we built Jumps that defied science. The jumps just-launched us into the air, fuck landing safely.
We jumped off the roofs of houses onto trampolines until I put my teeth through my bottom lip upon landing on a trampoline.
Would do again.

based
i got held back after school once for trying to jump over my fat friend at lunch time
making bases in the bushes and defending them all lunch was the best

fuck i miss growing up.

HA!, we did the same, trying to jump over each other with our BMX's.
Cubby Houses up the Bush, good times.
I had a fat friend too! what's with the fat and skinny friendship?
I still go up the bush, got stealth grows these days.

We used to blow the lockers apart at school.

i put the powder from ramset nail gun cartridges in a ciggie and then offered it to my friend once.

Attached: 764694679.jpg (300x318, 8K)

>we have to make everything illegal to protect retard kids from themselves because there's a chance they might hurt themselves
ULTRA KEKED. The boomers had legal access to this shit and they didn't kill each other.

i had to move away for work, don't get up to much these days tbqh

most we ever did was kidnap a neighbours chicken and stash it in a random locker. also used to raid the veggie garden and eat shit straight out of the ground

classic prank. even just putting a match in one and then giving it away.

Since when did this stupid fucking website start filtering c u c k e d to keked? Never noticed it before.

Why would you need to collaborate?
Do you think an army of trannies, women and bureaucrats is going to offer much difficulty?

like 3 or 4 years ago
i kind of agree that this shit would be legal but i'm almost sure i would have done something really stupid if i had access to airsoft.
a real gun would be different because of the supervision and being taught how to use it before you get to use it on your own.

*should

Wait. You can't airsoft in oz? Christ even in my police state where I have to renew my butter knife loicense I can airsoft. Jesus, what the fuck Australia.

Attached: download (1).jpg (345x146, 5K)

Go for a walkabout. Find time for it. you ALWAYS have time. Just make it so.

You GOT a licence for that MATE?
that's how it here now.

i will, thanks buddy

Attached: FD4BD368-0DF3-4346-88E7-A367CD75B18E.jpg (480x638, 47K)

Cheers. Get an E-Bike too. Fuckers are powerful these days mate

>Comments are disabled for this video.

So brave.

what the fuck is this gay shit?

Starving orphans BTFO

Im moving to Australia.

don't do it. go to america instead.

Attached: 356853684678.jpg (665x1299, 166K)

>throwing flour and eggs is not funny
bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=9TLsf8zTa3c

>king of the battlefield
>gets rekt by sandal-wearing, khat-chewing sandniggers armed with aks
S-sure Lady.

we'll hang you with the chinks and jews

That happened in the capital city of Melbourne, in the state of Victoria, 'Straya.
Very Rare Occurrence. VRO.
In Burgerland it happens every day!

Except in America you can legally shoot them dead.

I can legally do the same if I claim to be an abo

#MeToo