I just woke up. were the midterms bad or good for trump?

i just woke up. were the midterms bad or good for trump?

Attached: 1537682510476.png (250x246, 68K)

HE LOST THE HOUSE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Both.

Very good in comparison to Obummers or Clinton. Small loss in the House, gained in the Senate, which is unprecedented. Beto and Gillum eternally btfo.

THE ORANGE FAG LOST THE HOUSE MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

Only twice in history since 1862 has a sitting presidents party gained seats in both the house and the senate

Democrats have only gained committee power and not any real legislative power. Nothing will be passed by the democrats for the next two years.

Impeachment requires 2/3rd vote in the house not the tiny majority they have

Republicans control the senate and will shut down anything these limp dicked dems can put out and still retain easy ride for supreme court appointments

Attached: Antifa_ha_ha_ha.webm (1280x720, 612K)

Nobody won really, but there will be tons of stalling and nothing happening for next 2 years.

We are being raided by trolls, cunts, and assholes galore like bloody expected.

Please help make our board better by reporting any and all intentional trolls.

Now to answer your question its alright. losing house majority was expected and gaining republican governor, senators, and replacing those already in with nationalists was a big win

Attached: Fuck spammers.jpg (1080x1072, 678K)

Nothing burger. Boring as fuck.

See this? This is what I mean.

Report these two cunts and any like them.

Attached: Shills.jpg (1258x1451, 345K)

mixed bag. senate is more important because of judges

Its a wash. Blue wave averted but everything is just going to be boring and the same as its been

not the worst lose in the house and he got the senate majority so not bad midterms, although Texas looks like it'll be blue next time around for both house and senate

We won but simple minded retards don’t understand this.

JUST

Attached: 1541580520484.png (1438x568, 70K)

checked and thanks

nowhere as bad as they paint there was no blue wawe

>He really thinks the entire Conservative establishment is going to stand by a President who knowingly conspired with a foreign nation to influence an election.
You realize no elected Republican gives a flying fuck about Trump right? The only loyalty they have to a business mogul beltway outsider is that he was elected president on their ticket.
The first sign of real trouble they will turn tail.
And the Mueller investigation seems to be dragging on for a real long time doesn't it?
It's almost like they have been waiting for the opportune moment to move with whatever they have doesn't it?
It's after the election, the conservatives on on the back foot public perception wise.
Why do you think it's been so quiet lately from the investigation lately?
Maybe they have what they need and are simply waiting for the right time.

your orange racist got btfo
impeachment soon

Both.
Cope from the Democrats

DEMOCRATS SUPPORT CRIMINAL MS-13

Attached: 2ewtmf.jpg (474x289, 50K)

The Democrats are going to impeach Trump by throwing peaches at him.

>random nobodies/some random articles from 2016

Nigger

He was impeached, tried and hanged publicly in the nude. Than Hillary made a surprise visit and was officaly sworn in as madam president with a guaranteed 2 terms with a Possible third because "muh vagina" and than everyone clapped

Orange is the new black you fucking racist!

He lost the house by about 20 seats, gained several in the Senate. It will be 2 years of gridlock as the House stymies every single bill Republicans introduce, and it will ultimately be a boring and unproductive time where nothing happens and tensions rise. It wasn't the loss the media promised, and I think both sides left feeling disappointed.

You will die for this post, congrats.

See you in two years.

>It's almost like they have been waiting for the opportune moment to move with whatever they have doesn't it?
Like just before an election?
>Why do you think it's been so quiet lately from the investigation lately?
Because its a nothingburger meant to fill dead time in the media

It was actually really good for Trump. He lost fewer seats in the house than the majority of presidents do in their first term and actually gained seats in the Senate. It wasn't a massacre against the dems but still very strong for a first midterm.

The gubernatorial elections on the other hand were an absolute massacre for the dems. Red, red everywhere. Gonna be hard for them to push mass immigration when the govs are all pro-ICE.

You know how they keep saying democrats won the popular vote? Well i guess the house is where that manifests.

Drumpfy is a criminal retard

I mean if theres more democrats than republicans theyre bound to have more representatives.

So now is the time to buy more shares in salt mining operations. The investment s made during the presidential election have been very successful to date.

Democrats at your service

Attached: MS-13-Gang-Members-Getty-640x480.png (640x480, 617K)

GOP net lost 7 gubernatorial seats

What a fucking shill. Yea. They WAITED to use evidence that could fuck Trump up, right.

Shut the fuck up moron

Scott Adams said this was basically the best possibly result for Trump.

Idunnolol, but he's got some interesting ideas.

Here’s my list

Good for Reps
>Historically midterms are normally worse for controlling parties
>Senate grew
>House has zero say on Supreme Court nominations (that’s the senates job)
>Crazy Pelosi as speaker should help Reps in 2020
>Not nearly large enough to be called a “blue wave”
>No more Jeff Flake
>Beto btfo

Good for Dems

>Somewhat handily won house
>Next 2 midterms have much more Reps up for election than Dems in senate
>Showed that union bums of Midwest aren’t permanently Rep
>Southwest continues to become more liberal due to Latino immigration

I’m calling this a slight Rep victory

Attached: 523F2CA9-6CE6-4650-9F03-7BD08CCBA88B.jpg (592x355, 167K)

all the influx is from r/europe getting banned and boomers from the_donald

Don't call them random nobodies, their handlers have already labeled them nerd virgins and we should respect that. :^)

kek has forsaken us. Lol night get tbqh poopooboi

Consider the following
>Negative coverage by the media
>Democrats largely outspending republicans
>False flags days before the elections

And they barely won the house.

Anyone else read posts like this and think: reverse psychology?

>Impeachment requires 2/3rd vote in the house

Hi, I'm a liberal Jow Forumslack and while I appreciate your enthusiasm for the political process you might be surprised to know that the US Constitution only requires a simple majority to pass a resolution of impeachment.

Maybe you already knew this and actually meant to say 2/3rd vote in the Senate.

Please don't misconstrue this as a chastisement or an attack on your sentiments. I only want to reduce the amount of misinformation as possible...as arduous a challenge that may seem.

republicans have the senate so impeachment wont go nowhere

Purple poop.

>due to the severe alcohol shortage
>Defcon has been canceled
kek

Attached: 1541325797846.jpg (560x373, 17K)

This. I'm just glad it's over. Democracy is a sham.

You are a nice person, friend