BLUE HOUSE BAD

BLUE HOUSE BAD

Attached: B78578D7-1523-4BBF-A1AE-1C2356D484F8.jpg (376x391, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/72/Combined--Control_of_the_U.S._House_of_Representatives_-_Control_of_the_U.S._Senate.png
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
youtube.com/watch?v=HgV1O0X4uXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Conservatives seem to be playing it off more like "We didn't want the House anyway".

Attached: 00contagion-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1348, 355K)

REPORT SHITTY THREADS

DO NOT REPLY TO THEM

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

Red good

Attached: 1539437559357.jpg (222x227, 4K)

It's kind of hilarious actually.

The threads weeks ago were all of the flavor "heh libs are going to be so mad when the blue wave is btfo and everything goes red" and now it's reverted to "w-well w-we expected to lose anyways and we d-didn't lose as bad as some people in the past so technically it's a win"

It'd be sad if the cognitive dissonance wasn't so hilarious.

Attached: 154.png (767x152, 46K)

Kek

Oh look, the left not being able to meme again... also didnt the republicans just hold the house, senate, and presidency for two years and didnt do shit with it anyway? it almost seems like it doesn't matter which party is in control

why are you just spouting lies
fuck off
a wave implies an actual impact beyond crybaby gridlock

This person has made hundreds of posts about how mad republicans are

>"w-well w-we didn't get btfo that hard so technically it's a win!"
YOU'RE STILL DOING IT KEK

Attached: replube.jpg (355x355, 25K)

HAHA you little fucks are so pathetic, this isn't rule breaking this is literally what you've been doing the past two years, you reap what you sow.

payback is a bitch now choke on it.

Its all about having a positive confident attitude. They (dems) won it, don't dwell on it, find the positive in it, act confident and run with it. Don't be so butt frustrated that conservatives refuse to lose and always have a winning attitude

Attached: bf3cdb9374d909d8291c71fd15d95bd293bbb6b8d09b0145e7e2cab4a2bb722f.jpg (700x599, 201K)

>meme is banned by every tech company because it is dehumanizing
>copies meme
the literal state of you

Democrats are allied with Drug Cartels and are a menace to society. Thanks for being the party of gangs, ms-13, drug cartels, human trafficking, and execution.

#BLUEWAVE

Attached: images-8.jpg (261x193, 7K)

>Jow Forums is one person

Attached: 1540380203145.jpg (1035x1000, 189K)

the left can't meme

damage control
The_donald single handedly ruined Jow Forums with their schizophrenia and reddit hivemind
Initially I didn't mind new opinions but holy shit its end stage cancer
I miss /polgbt/ and the daily communist threads where we could have an actual debate instead of a hivemind

Attached: haha.png (2400x2400, 489K)

actually blue house good, it's the death of progressivism in the US.
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/72/Combined--Control_of_the_U.S._House_of_Representatives_-_Control_of_the_U.S._Senate.png

>MAGA NPC: Generic anti-left response #12

Attached: 1536973956610.png (1000x1348, 85K)

blue house full of token characters that will not contribute anything except "HE'S ORANGE AND A BIGOT"

>faggot gook
Kys

oh fuck i laffed
10/10

Very good reply
I would tell you to fuck off back to r*ddit but you guys are a cancer and won't off yourselves even though you know you are absolute shit

Attached: Orange man good black man bad.jpg (1024x734, 69K)

Attached: illegal-aliens-ms13.jpg (599x425, 52K)

>guns are bad

Attached: HillaryClintonTarget.jpg (640x480, 106K)

btfo implies that anything was blow the fuck out beyond your expectations
kike with a proxy

you could do that anywhere u want. talk to a random person, watch a commercial, talk to any teacher, and odds are you get a brain warped progressive. this is one of the only places you can still say anything you want in a conversation. maybe you should go outside a little more often

>btfo implies that anything was blow the fuck out beyond your expectations
Mental gymastics. You lost the house. That is equivocally, not a win for your party, no matter how you want to spin it.

@192488312
Oh oh the schizo posters are back
Just kidding fuck off and die

Not where I live, in Singapore people speak their mind if they disagree, and our education system does not impose any values on us, but rather explains to us the merits and failings of different systems

Attached: HK.jpg (580x432, 111K)

Wake up. You are actually against dirversity and liberty.

Jow Forums basics

>Who we are against.
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
>What we do. What we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
White supremacist,Nazi,Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy"
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: nwo2.png (2604x1712, 2.55M)

I miss when Jow Forums was a libertarian board.

I don't even mind Trump that much but I can't stand the retarded cultists on this board who perform these mental gymnastics to defend him no matter what. Really pathetic cucks.

Your allegiance too Ms-13 has been revealed. Who sent you?

Attached: images-7.jpg (300x168, 12K)

MAGA

Attached: 1539774610330.png (380x229, 30K)

I am neither a Jow Forums poster nor a American voter
I just came here to see the shit show after the results, feels good man. It's like a taste for what's to come when the far-right populist wave truly does die off. And lets face it, it will do sooner or later.
I expect a lot of people like me will come here to poke fun at (you) all.
have a good day fremds

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=HgV1O0X4uXI

Yeah, same here but there's no point in fighting against the reddithivemind, it will never work
If you want debates of actual substance you should go to /lit/ and /hist/ or I guess infinity chan's Jow Forums but even that is getting infected with plebbit syndrome

>Mental gymastics
reddit buzzwords. leave.

Thanks buddy :) stop by anytime

kek, first good shitpost in a long while

Attached: ahem.jpg (640x640, 38K)

Attached: 1494714086987.jpg (203x248, 6K)

It's bait
I'm guessing most of old Jow Forums are now baiting newfags, killed themselves or went to better boarda

You are pawns to drug cartels known as the Democratic party

Attached: 2ewtmf.jpg (474x289, 50K)

Red pulled and based

Attached: obama republican tears.jpg (501x263, 22K)

and you are a smelly dum dum head
checkmate athiests
i win

Holy shit has plebbit fallen so far that they are posting these kinds of memes?

kek

such a warm welcome wow
I mean it's bait but it's earnest bait desu

We do not need criminals like Democrats and MS-13

Attached: hqdefault-2.jpg (480x360, 19K)

That's real neat!

we do not need smelly dum dum head like 7I9WNrcD and his smelly dum dum mom

Right can't win house

It's really bad bait but anything is better than the_donald honestly
keep up the good work goy and I'll donate 5 karen shekels

Attached: rubs hands.gif (266x320, 243K)

The way that you make yourself allies with Drug Cartels only helps Democrats they stand for human trafficking, decapitation, executions, death, and drugs. These are Democratic values

#BLUEWAVE

Attached: Los-Zetas-Cartel.jpg (640x480, 40K)

populist means in the interests of the common people. It's the main purpose of democracy. Someone programmed you wrong as a joke.

Can you even call this bait though? I'm overtly trying to antagonize and make mischief, that's not bait really.
If you could hurry up and gib money though that'd be nice, I'll spend it on a Gold membership to r/gaiaonline

You are not welcome here Drug Cartel member we know of the atrocities these fellow Democrats commit

Attached: images-5.jpg (293x172, 12K)

Imagine taking shit tier bait seriously.You have to go back to your plebbit hivemind.

the way that you make yourself allies with stinky bois only helps autisms, they stand for killing aliens and doesn't afraid of anything. These are TRUE and HONEST values
#VAPOURWAVE

You should donate it to feel the bern
Have a good day now these t_d fags make me sick I can't read this anymore

Attached: Karen smuge.gif (500x496, 472K)

Wow... I never thought about it that way!

2 ez
NO U
go back to your own country you far-right muslim commie scum

Fucking hell you yanks are cringeworthy

have a lovely day freimd I hope it's a nice for you

Trump wasn't going to get the wall anyway, the Neocons wouldn't ever let him.

So the house was semi-useless. And at least now the Democrats share part of the blame if something goes wrong.

Democrats stand for the same value that drug Cartels do. They stand for decapitation, human trafficking, drug trafficking, and voting for Democratic values.

#BLUEWAVE

Attached: images-19.jpg (300x168, 6K)

But Trump says the wall is being built right now... What gives?

I hope they feed you in your Russian bunker

Sweet!

everything you said was stale simulacrum, while complaining about hivemind

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

What is this revisionism?
Jow Forums was always natsoc and hated faggots and communists. Kill yourself.

You are not welcome here you drug cartel member. We do not stand with Democratic values of illegal manners of killing people. Democrats consider themselves allies to drug cartels and MS-13

Attached: images-12.jpg (319x158, 5K)

I don't vote for policy, I vote to trigger republicans. The absolute C O P E in this thread, all these tears.
What a time to be alive

Full control of the house could give you instant budget for the wall.
Not just the itty bitty bits Trump is given as allowance right now.

But this requires the permission of the Neocons, and you won't get slave owners to built a wall keeping slaves out.

Get back in the oven

hey look its another thread where the left shows us it can't meme!

The loss of the house is a shame, but ultimately its small potatoes compared to the SCOTUS nominations.

Whats better is we've picked up red seats in the senate, meaning whatever the house tries to do is going to get promptly told to fuck off.

It just means we get to sit here for another 2 year cycle of Blue trying to scream how orange man is bad and orange man worked with Russia." again while they frantically try to get some shit to stick against the wall this time.

I'm sorry if I triggered you please stop crying
or at least do it into a mug or cup for easier consumption

Nice maymay pasta!

C O P E
O
P
E

>t-the left can't meme
>can I have the house back please daddy
kekekekeke

>1 post by this ID

The Left can't meme.

Your sociopathic tendencies of Drug Cartel execution methods fall in line with Democrats why is that?

#BlueWave

Attached: 868d8e17c11e_sf_10.jpg (512x288, 19K)

Reply again with more information. I order you.

I'm thinking that there will be some recounts. Some seats will definitely be contested, especially the seats that where won by states that don't require identification.
We're as usual, going to see videos of bus loads of people bragging about voting multiple times.

I'm just trying to get to the bottom of why Democrats align themselves with illegal immigration, drug cartels, and executions???

Attached: asdasdasdasdd.jpg_539665225.jpg (695x521, 98K)

TOILET WAVE MAKE ME MAD !!!

Attached: Magellan-Dual-Flush-Toilet-From-INAX.jpg (500x375, 26K)

Blue wave is natural than blood wave. Stop posting bullshit you invent faggot

Attached: .jpg (1600x900, 331K)

Stupid NPC meme, Jow Forums literally cannot meme at all. Fuck you stupid racist fascist fuck.

Death and rampant corruption is what Democrats seek. #OPENBORDERS #DRUGCARTELS #HILLARYARTILLERY

Attached: images-9.jpg (311x162, 7K)

ORANGE MAN IS RAD !

Attached: 03d54af80516256bd739b390efb179c6.jpg (600x363, 46K)

Because all of those things are good

Calm down Hillary Artillery

What are you talking about? Republicans are the true warmongers here.

That's because you're brainwashed to think this way. Republican or blood wave have full album of cartel pictures what a surprise!

Attached: 1541583017828.jpg (900x900, 744K)

What's your address?

See Republicans are all invading privacy. This is an user site retard.

>daily commie threads
>actual debate
Stop eating rice you gook, seems the arsen in it poisoned your brain.