CCW bill passed the house long time ago

I’d like to discuss one big ass shaft dems are about to receive and that’s a national reciprocity carry act that passed the house a year ago and forwarded to senate.
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/38

Post your faces bros when in less than a year we’ll be toting our guns anywhere we fucking please and there is a not a god damn thing those cum slurping dems can do about it

Attached: 411CF540-3B0B-4360-9996-97FC9ED5E308.jpg (450x478, 72K)

Can't wait to take my handgun into Massachusetts out of spite when its legal

I am looking forward to be taking it through NYC. I carry anyway when I’m forced to traverse that shithole but it’ll be a refreshing change of pace to have the federal law on my side

I’ll bump just to rub it in their rat shill faces

Nice. Any other bills like that that have passed the house waiting for the new stronker senate?

This is good but I want constitutional carry of fully automatics

I’m not sure user, I’m sure there are some but this is something besides the immigration that I care the most.
Digits confirm but baby steps user

>not living in a constitutional carry state

cucked

Attached: bateman4.jpg (544x499, 39K)

When is the Senate going to vote on it?

Read the op you brain dead imbecile. Unlike your Burger King employee ass some of us have to travel frequently

No idea.

Attached: 1537374002707.gif (400x400, 437K)

Baby steps
>Scotus rules that AWBs and mag capacities are unconstitutional
>Scotus rules that constitutional carry is protected by the 2nd amendment
>Senate passes reciprocity in the next year

>Can't wait to take my handgun into Massachusetts out of spite when its legal
the cops there would never convict you of anything so go ahead and do it now

yes, change law so I can send my 10 year old to the store to pick up a Thompson

>baby steps user
fuck baby steps, we need every American to have weapons to save on police

Fuck yes!

Checked. This makes me as hard as a diamond in a fucking ice storm.

No one is arguing that. Just let’s not blow our loads prematurely. You know how fucking polarized the public is when it comes to guns. Constitutional carry would be the single biggest thing that happened since we got cucked in 86.

>>Scotus rules that AWBs and mag capacities are unconstitutional
concedering that this is the one thing we need to prevent civil war I really doubt it will happen
Instead the Court will hear a case, a republican judge will betray the Bill of Rights and bans on all popular rifles that look scary will be kosher in a mounting number of states until something like that federal passes, then gun owners, tens of millions will be demorilized with literally nothing else to lose the nation starts a massive constitutional crises the likes of which haven't been seen in boomers' generation