Uhh, ladies?

Uhh, ladies?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-07-03-56-48~2.png (1080x1336, 416K)

White women are still smart enough to know where their bread comes from.

Attached: 2018 Stats.jpg (840x1154, 207K)

Only 59% of white women are married in TX.

the left needs to be held by their standards, this woman must be banned for racism and sexism

>will always value their whiteness over their womanhood
I don't understand what she means by that

The best part about this is these dumb minority cunts will likely end up ostracizing and redpilling a bunch of the white leftist cunts.
Married white women don't give a shit.

Attached: 1504443004031.jpg (1000x923, 480K)

White women are white first and woman second.

Its when you cross various us vs them mentality.
White vs non white and men vs women.
White and men standing on the same side, women and non white on the other one.

White women can be put on the white men side because white. They could be put on the non white women side because women.

They chose team white men.
(Thinking from a libspective, not from logic)

i don't like this because it ignores that ant colonies are entirely female

whites voting more and more as a block with each election

does it also have the figures on how Mexican's voted or do they classify them as 'white?'

Attached: Capture(2).jpg (582x452, 50K)

>whites are the only ones who think differently

whats it like being a drone?

All shitskins have to hang.

holy shit

Why 'education among whites'? Why not just 'education'?

>ant colonies are entirely female

Doesn't change anything in that pic. The ant colony is destroyed by feminism.

Attached: 1522191376131.jpg (934x1000, 634K)

Yea.... can you imagine how the mid terms would look if the alt right didn't completely alienate 50% of the white voter base because they are women?

Fuck off you retarded white roastie pig. The important metric is the delta between male and female votes. And according to all the demographic data white roasties are the most likely to vote against the men of their race

Attached: 1518104154381.jpg (891x960, 112K)

>ant colonies are entirely female

Also: This is not true.

>"After adjustment for the assumed artifacts, the geometric-mean investment ratio across monogynous ants was estimated to be 1.82:1 in favor of gynes "

Attached: 1532156094724.jpg (900x592, 338K)

Republicans openly pro-white soon

Attached: 1521196431268.jpg (414x446, 113K)

It sure is, Bill. You act exactly like a kike. Oh, you are one! Well, there you go.

WOW, WHO THE FUCK WOULD'VE THOUGHT

>only 54%
why doesnt this wake more white people up?

Could not have been said better.

Everything is about fucking skin color to these people and the alt right is no different for that matter. All a bunch of shallow retards.

I think this faggot might be onto something guys! Something we missed all along!

> Says whites are not our allies
> Votes for white male

Holy fuck the white people voting ratio is even more red than 2016. It was 66 to 33 Dem:Rep for white men in a two way race and 55 to 45 for white Women. This is looking good

>black men voting for an Irish white man over a spic
lol still slaves 150 years later

Oy vey, delete this goyim

Subhuman feminist aren’t the smartest. That’s why they let white feminist convince them that aborting their babies is okay.

they're voting for useful idiots who hate their own race

I was on twitter mining for salt and I'm kind of shocked how blatant and race obsessed these people are. Like, it's all out in the open. How the fuck can any white person knowingly support these people? Their white guilt levels must be astronomical.

I can smell this picture

>that entitlement

Everyone needs to realise that this isn't going to stop when whites lose their majority in the US.

This is the outcome of around 50 years of systematic brainwashing.

Bump

You can quite literary see the political incentives at work here.

Particularly interesting is how a university education affects the voting intention of whites but has no effect on non-whites.

based white male no college degree reporting in

>our allies

Wow, social media is fucking cancer. We need to start all this over.

Jewish """""""""Intellectuals"""""""""

>WTF white women voted for the cuban guy over the white guy
>white women are racist

this is your brain on progressivism.

Jews are almost as bad as niggers when it comes to voting Democrat.

Wow.

to be fair, only half the world wants to fuck a woman, but everyone wants to fuck whitey

I've always disliked the phrase "Open borders for Israel", oh I still do!

Attached: aKjrV1O_700b.jpg (700x700, 42K)

no, user there are male ants, they just stay in the nest and fuck the queen while the bitches go out and risk their lives to bring back food.

>white woman college graduates nearly 60% left
The absolute state

They’re absolute sweeties

>both married and unmarried people vote majority democrat

Am I missing something here? There's something that seems a bit wrong about these numbers.

They don't have standards. And they want you dead.

t. white woman who thinks the blacks will keep her around if she says good things on twitter.

I'm confused by this horde of non-Whites we term "the Left."

They expect White women and White people in general to not have racial pride, and that to dare to have this racial pride is to sacrifice something else.

Like White women can't love and want to preserve their Whiteness, and value their womanhood.

No. Having White pride is unhealthy, its a cancer that will destroy you, and its something that needs to be fixed.

That's what they are expecting us to think, while our nations are being demographically replaced.

Roll on Grand Solar minimum Eddy and the resultant global food shortages.

Another high quality thread here. Is everybody just taking advantage of easy (you) harvesting spamming this board with this bullshit or is something being slid?

Attached: twitter.png (784x349, 19K)

White women are more likely to be married and part of a traditional nuclear family than blacks and browns. They want to take care of their families first. Bet if you only looked at black women who have been married to the same man for a decade and have children only by him, you'd find numbers similar to white women. Problem is, there are so few black women that match that criteria that such a study would be difficult to perform and dismissed for sample size.
This is why leftists want to destroy families so much. It's one of the last things in their way to achieving total control.

They turned on white gay men before. All that matters is being anti-white.

what a fucking div she/it or whatever the hell that thing is
feminism is anti-femininity

you are actually right, a few years from now america will be black, byebye to your economic significance and future.

Jesus christ black people are such fucking niggers

>want to destroy families so much
Their biggest success on that front has been supporting love marriage and doing away with marriage arranged between two fathers.

>unmarried women want a big daddy government to raise Jamal's kid
It's like poetry.

Shes right. I'm not her ally and she has to go back.

Attached: 1541566287608.jpg (845x1280, 93K)

Awesome. Please b8 them into alienating white women even further. Never interrupt your enemy when xir makes a mistake.

you will never see media talking about this, nonwhites changing political maps in favour of left. they come to white countries, get gibs, get to rape, steal and murder and also change country politicaly and get into leading positions like this, insanity. lol. O_O

>Whoops, looks like those stupid far-right nazis were right after all! Too bad it's too late to do anything now!

>Asian
>77% Democrat
I've never understood this. Asians are overwhelmingly socially conservative and fiscally conservative yet they vote for the party of dragon dildos and nigger welfare.

pretty crazy how many whites still vote dem when the DNC has made it crystal clear that they loathe white people

I still can't parse whether he's saying this like it's a good thing or not.
I just have a hard time believing now is the time he'd finally be redpilled

Great job

it probably includes sand niggers and muslims

lmao asians hates white people buddy. we are alone, its us vs them. all nonwhites are our enemies.

Yes, push them all out. Make sure they know that you hate them because of their skin color. Tell them there's no place for them and their kind on the left. Threaten them, abuse them, hate them.

Attached: emperor-palpatine-01.jpg (630x320, 20K)

The lesson here is to have white kids. That means YOU anons. Get Jow Forums, a decent job, AND HAVE 4 OR MORE KIDS. No exceptions.

Attached: 1539925067005.gif (320x287, 982K)

This.

>Jewish
Really shows how much they want to sabotage the US lmao.

Based femanon. Stay cute

Attached: E9DBC331-42B2-44E5-8738-6484E07D4872.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

>They expect White women and White people in general to not have racial pride
It's to guilt-trip white women (mainly) into handing over the keys of the country. It's no more complicated than that.

The had to choose between two white men.....

This is what happena when you invite foreign aliens of different ethnicities, race and culture. Even the gooks proved they are unreliable. Europe should learn from America's mistake and never allow this to happen (although it is highly likely that we won't and this will happen to us too sooner rather than later)

Except the date shows literally the opposite you colossal retard.

I'm feeling kinda down about it. How can our own people wish for our destruction?

Because those white women are married to white men and they don't want higher taxes to pay for welfare for the blacks.

>Checks flag
>Nope just a shill.

>Have a bunch of kids
>Have a high paying job
>Your pure white wife files for divorce
>You end up paying upwards to 65% of your annual income in alimony and child support
>She moves her based black boyfriend into your house 2 weeks after she won it in court
>You end up in jail/dead by self-inflicted gunshot

The american dream.

Attached: 1526163920858.jpg (1200x675, 127K)

white women are racist against *squints* white irish guy

Attached: 1541261209499[1].jpg (680x323, 32K)

Hispanics and blacks still voting overwhelmingly blue. this will never change. political ideology is apparently genetic

Attached: 1540836826111.gif (550x563, 252K)

Attached: 1525957396534.jpg (730x889, 193K)

Jews and atheists are the problem.

Democrats vs Republicans has become minorities, blacks and self hating whites vs evil white Nahtsees who don't want to go extinct.
The sooner we realise this the better things will be.

>white people need to vote to secure our brown ethnic interests or else they're immoral

why is it framed in this way

Search your feelings user, you already know the truth in your heart.

Unmarried women are also part of the problem.

Thank you, white women. I don't care what anybody says, white women are /our women/

Attached: 1544627283819.png (1356x1614, 1.47M)

Attached: 1552439809375.jpg (682x813, 176K)

Why would white women sell out their culture, nation and race for a never ending line of ungrateful entitled stupid parasites?

>unmarried women
>66%
Hmm