youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Glad she made it. Go blue team!

All I wanna know is, can we resume bombing innocent civilians again in the Middle East? Yes or No?

>inb4 they come to blows with the jews in congress

>First Muslim women elected to US Congress
Great! Next time I talk shit about kikes, I can just say I'm quoting her, or one of her imams!

Attached: 1541577450809.jpg (480x471, 25K)

allah akbar

Attached: DrZNG12V4AEuS1z.jpg (470x397, 40K)

Glad she made it I hope she suicide bomb the other Democrats

Also go back to dreddit

yes, if there's one thing muslims love, it's blowing up muslims

Based. As an Arab, I'm so happy that western countries are getting invaded by my people after what your countries have done to hours for past decades. Constantly invading us and bombing us, now we're taking over you.

Karma is a bitch.

And before the first open atheist. Really shows you just how stupid the progressives in this country are.

Just try it, and we'll cut your heads off on your streets again.

>Mohammadeans in the Senate

The founders are screaming in their coffins

>freemasons are screaming in their coffins

Good. Fuck them you disgusting jew. Cant wait till the JewSA and all western zionist countries are abolished.

>done to hours
>hours
You need to go back

Wake up. You are actually against dirversity and liberty.

Jow Forums basics

>Who we are against.
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
>What we do. What we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
White supremacist,Nazi,Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy"
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: nwo3.png (2576x1668, 2.54M)

Reminder that Islam was created by the Vatican and wahabbism was created by British intelligence

>taking over
>living as underclasses in a parallel society
eh yeah...

>this faggot thinks Pislam is any better than Jewism
top fucking kek

Your people are coming in white lands just to get genocided down the line.

>every U.S. senator/congressman, especially the Jewish ones, routinely fellate israel and the israeli flag
>REEEEEEES at one palestinian woman that has the palestinian flag

Now the femtards are relly fucked.

Isn't this considered haram? Shouldn't it only be men?

one Nation under God, indivisible

What happened? How can a non-christian qualify. Sad times.

Keep dreaming. We're going to do everything to you that you did to us.

You and every single american are filthy jewish dogs, you have no right to look down on anybody else since you are in essence the embodiment of all that is jewish, you disgusting animal scum.

>gypsy calling anyone else an underclass.

2 wrong don't make a right. You don't remove subversion by adding more subversion.

Why is she not in hijab? What her views in lgbt? On rape? On pre martial sex? On islamization of europe? On muslin migration to white europe?

Arabs, especially muslims, are crippled by their IQ. They survive here because of our goodwill.

Attached: 1538226943947.jpg (371x269, 17K)

>its ok because jews do it

fuck right off mate

western countries still get boners over bombing arab civilians, things haven't changed since the 19th century. If they could do it all again, they would. Just look at what they did to Iraq, Syria, Libya, etc.

Its a battle of civilisations, the west started, they get what's coming to them.

The entire American state, Great Britain, and most western countries, are zionist jewish entities and are therefore enemies of the arab people. We use every tool possible to fight them.

Fighting Jews using Islam as a tool is like getting wasps in your house to keep other insects away
The day US becomes Islamophilic (and Obama already was, fortunately alone) Europe is done for

>If you dont masturbate to the palestinian muslim shitflag for people who would actually beat you dead because you arent muslim, you are a jewish shill.
I thought the meme goes that australians were trolls, not fucking RETARDED cucks

Report worthless, no content spam threads

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

Sadly it's a common stance in far right

>*muslim screeching*
just remember that you are manipulated by ((them)) and that both of your races will always be inferior to mine anyway

Funny...I'm moving to Arab, Alabama this Friday...

Jews and Sandniggers are both pretty unpopular here. I have my own rating, but I think most would disagree.

Lawful Evil - Commu-Jews
Chaotic Evil - Foreign Sandnigger
Neutral Good to Neutral Bad - Western Raised Arabs.
Lawful Good to True Neutral - Israelis

I HATE so much dealting with Arab immigrats with a tech problem. It basiccally comes down to I go " Oh you just need to fill that page out with your User ID" They reply something like "NO! I DONT WANT TO DO THAT..... WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT". I want to tell him to go find his magic carpet and fuck off, but I offer alternatives and they sometimes take it, but will often just get to the point where I tell them something and they just flat out say "I DONT BELIEVE YOU". Its my job to get these entitled little shit to be logged on and often they are paranoid asking me for help. Often they will get mad and just leave.

This filthy whore is not wearing her head coverings. Kick her fucking teeth in for Allah NOW

you western countries are determined to support jews in occupying arab land and then you wonder why arabs hate you. As I said, you deserve everything you get.

Yes I'm sure every american is a genius.

>Keep dreaming. We're going to do everything to you that you did to us.
So you gonna give us welfare? Thanks.

> now we're taking over you
They're one a very tight jewish leash, one step out of line and ten more 'transexual wheelchair women of colour' are ready to play the puppet.

First Muslim women to bomb congress

Why isn't her hair covered!!!?!??!

Muslims don't believe in karma, stop pretending.

OMG so progressive!!

Attached: what.gif (300x225, 1.38M)

Nice meme you stupid cuck.

Islam is the future bitch
Sage

How long till she names the jew?

>*woman

UNITED SHARIA OF ABDULLAH

Attached: 1541592296425[1].png (327x316, 208K)

She's a fake Muslim.
A real Muslim never moves from her ghetto (home).