All we need is one white ethnostate. Just one, and we fucking win the whole damn thing. What...

All we need is one white ethnostate. Just one, and we fucking win the whole damn thing. What, in your opinion is the best candidate?

Attached: 27391bc4cb48f740d3a9d762fbfd4b21.jpg (489x661, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MAPT9PW4f4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>To bring us back to glory we must return to the beginning.

I suggest we get Greece to go full out, then the balkans will follow suit, and as per usual, the balkans is where every major european shitshow begins.

Attached: antisthenes.png (518x522, 493K)

Unironically, Tasmania.

I'd say Argentina

you dont need an ethnostate, you need a tribe

States are cancer, so is the civilization.
You are trying to enforce a matrix, illusory super reality onto the world, reality that exists solely in our perception.
No more, wake up you fucking faggot, politics and states and civilization can never be the solution. There are few things that are real to us and instantly register as important in our brain, the base perceptive reality for us, our bloodline and our land.
People should live in tight knit communities shared by bloodline and common heritage, free of any sort of government or institution. Culture, traditions and morals should be the guiding light for the people and each individual should have immense potential power so that if a truly excellent member of your tribe is born he could truly make a difference.
Stop trying to reforge reality into something you want it to be, it will never be that, return to your true ways.

preach

When you are in need and a non white helps you, remember this post. I will. Peace

Attached: ed205e78e682fa5a98eec133cd678113.jpg (800x799, 62K)

Australia with the US's Navy.

I declare Russia and Australia as white ethnostates, lets turn those countries white.
Australia is an island/continent so it's easier to controll immigration. No walls needed.
Russia has a lot of hot chicks.

Delet this

Russia is nowhere near a white ethnostate

80% white for now
I think they need an influx of white american refugees

lmao go live in a fucking cave primitivist. Caesar showed us all what happens when village meets state. Power, strength, conquest; they are the monuments of the glorious white race; we will always have to enemy powers, and as long as we do; the state is necessary for the sustenance of its people.

Russia

Best options currently are probably Poland and Hungary. Most of Eastern Europe will be good candidates in a decade or so.

Russia, despite containing a lot of ethnic minorities, is the strongest power you can really consider to be promoting a white majority nationalism.

Poccия

Russia is 70% chinks and mongols. Stupid mick.

but poland already exist

Youre an idiot. Pandoras box has opened. If we all reverted to tight knit small tribes tomorrow, within hours there would be warlords on the warpath. Someone will always seek to dominate, and since we Whites are the best at it, we should get back into the business of it.

This social experiment of post WWII America is a terrible failure. New Imperium when?

Whites are to complacent. We cannot convince enough to save up money and coordinate buying houses somewhere

Caesar was a fucking powerhungry retard that began the downfall of Rome, becoming an empire was a mistake.
You are fucking blinded if you do not realize that all the "institutions" and glorious "civilizations" of the white race are simply used as the tools by the enemy.
Something is being built? Enemy takes it over.
Something new to replace it? Once again just a tool for the enemy.
You are create the matrix, by definition it is an illusory reality, whoever holds the keys to it will control the public. There is absolutely no way to create a sustainable political solution, it will always fall and return to ground zero, just look at our past you fucking moron.
Incidentally look at the tribes that have survived for the longest and how they have survived for the longest.
But sure, keep hoping that one day you will manage to create a civilization that will be sustainable and manipulation proof even after many generations.

Too many kikes and niggers here.

Israel

I am an idiot? Empires are fucking degenerate constructs, not a single big institution in the entire history of mankind has ever been free of degeneracy for longer than a few generations.
Institutions are the ultimate evil you fucking mongoloid, I don't care if the pandoras box has been opened or not.
Do you understand that literally all the evils of the world today have been built by the white man? They were not intended to be evil, but all of those structures were subverted eventually even though they were not built to be this way.
If world goes to shit and reverts to ground zero, all we have to do is stop creating these abominations of illusory nature, THAT'S IT!
Hating civilization must become part of our culture and go down the line because if white people do not create the structures to subvert, there will be nothing to fucking subvert and surely jews and nignogs won't be capable enough to create those themselves.
If you have a murderboner and lust for conquest become a nomadic tribe or something, I don't care.
Civilization is poison and you know it.

Belarus

don't give them an inch

Augusts made it an empire, not caesar

>If world goes to shit and reverts to ground zero, all we have to do is stop creating these abominations of illusory nature, THAT'S IT!

Im going to try this one more fucking time.

SOMEONE IS GOING TO DOMINATE AND PUT UP A STATE TO HELP DO IT

And the only way to hope to stop that is to reply in kind. Koom Bye Ahh-ing in a small tee pee with 50 of your tribe wont stop it.

Civilization may be poison, I have to give you that. But it is only poison because the Jew sabotaged it, or those who do what the Jew does.

Anything good needs to be nurtured. Bad runs rampant with no help. Civilization needs CONSTANT VIGILANCE, every year, every generation. We apparently have not figured out that part yet.

Yes

An action done by an adopted son of Caesar which would be impossible without past actions of Caesar.

Because it is almost impossible, that is the main issue.
You need actual fucking NPC robots programmed to upkeep civilization in an almost static state for it to survive like that.
That's the point, I am not saying that a super advanced fantasy disney land with everyone being happy and fed and morally rich wouldn't be nice, I'm saying that this is fucking impossible to sustain in reality.

So lets break even for the sake of argument:
My idea of vying for a sustainable civilization where every generation promotes and protects it with little subterfuge is 'impossible'.

Your idea of going back to an anarchistic, small tribal world is 'impossible'.

So, what would you have us do instead?

>Just one

That would be nice.

Attached: 1438071680388.jpg (550x512, 41K)

Israel.

>Your idea of going back to an anarchistic, small tribal world is 'impossible'.
There are tribes and rural villages cut off from civilization, additionally literally nothing is stopping you from going to live in some small village with your family.
Creating a tribe isn't hard, all you need is land and many children.

Gotland according to Spencer youtu.be/MAPT9PW4f4E

Argentina is hispanic

Youre being obtuse or you might be retarded.

Im not saying it cant be started. Im saying if you think you wont be pillaged and conquered, youre naive as hell.

The only thing that could protect your tiny collective or commune is a huge state or federation of peoples to protect you from the biggest baddest warlords.

Not to mention not everyone wants to live like it is 2000 B.C. Progress means investment and expansion, and that only happens if people with wealth feel safe enough to do so. Which requires some form of government that can protect borders.

If my idea is in fairyland, yours is in fucking bizzaro world.

>nothing is stopping you from going to live in some small village with your family.
>Creating a tribe isn't hard, all you need is land and many children.
this is at non-solution, and you know it

Switzerland

Working on it.