What Timeline is this?

Minnesota elects muslim which promptly redpills

Attached: IMG_0101.jpg (1191x564, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/ilhanmn/status/269488770066313216?lang=en
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/refugee-resettlement-fact-sheets/
startribune.com/keith-ellison-elected-minnesota-attorney-general-over-doug-wardlow/499701441/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The people of Minnesota aren’t our best, and Obama resettled a bunch of terrorist refugees there

based and reichpilled

Attached: palestine based 2.jpg (640x427, 61K)

Checked. This timeline (pic related)

Attached: 18e62be06bf01a8ae51ba232342436e4.jpg (600x600, 95K)

This one

Attached: 1635741_3.jpg (630x630, 185K)

Attached: spacetrips.jpg (364x225, 24K)

Attached: pepe_the_frog.gif (338x331, 45K)

Attached: 9Dpq.gif (400x400, 1.97M)

Attached: 41Diy92NC3L.jpg (343x500, 19K)

Attached: 1541382924484.png (678x766, 394K)

We are in the wacky timeline. Where the guy from the apprentice is President. Its illegal to have consensual drunken sex in college. And an anime imageboard is the global hub of Fascism.

do you guys noticed a trend?

ethiopians immigrate not only to sweden and other nordic countries

but to.... FUCKING MINNESOTTA THAT IS FULL OF SWEDES (AND DANISH).

it's like the joos have a weird sense of humour of putting the worse people in the world with the whitest population available

Yes she redpills by shilling for Palestine, the non-existan state, that had Christians before the conquest if Jerusalem. Palestine and Israel will be nuked you filthy mudslime and kike scum.

she also married her brother to get him a greencard

Attached: 54465654.png (402x398, 132K)

Lets take a look at history

Attached: FB_IMG_1541521808313.jpg (541x677, 63K)

Not really redpilled to say "Israel is bad." Plenty of lefty cucks hold that view.

Now to go into depth about the real reasons why Israel is bad, is a whole other level.

>elects a muslim

looooooooool cucked country

>tweet from 2012 promptly anything in 2018
wow this timeline is epic

Greet her

and ((germans)) love nonwhite degenerates, shit.

Isn't Londons mayor a raghead or something?

Attached: 1541467135140.gif (500x333, 138K)

say whatever you want, muslims are the only people who are allowed to be openly zog and the jews are powerless to stop them. look at Linda sarsour. the Jewish controlled Dems definitely shot themselves in the foot when they welcomed so many muslims with open arms

We are the masters of puppets

>American understanding of self deprecating British humour

What's funny is for all of America's angry crying about how the Brits have Sadiqi, the mayor of London has less power than this paki woman does as a house member now. Wonder what all the yanks will say about that

Yeah they're red pilled on the JQ and Woman problem. The whole party hates Israel for the wrong reasons but we should be able to link to Jews in America.

Attached: 942920052f23c5df5afb099facb3578de09534de.jpg (600x379, 92K)

Will be nice watching the Israel lobby fucking wreck that fucker

Minnesota is mostly Muslim, they follow the 51% rule. (But really they didn't need 51% because lazy fucks didn't vote.)
Once enough Muslims reach a large enough majority to vote their mosque will put out a call to action telling their people who to vote for and they ALL will vote, legal or not.

Is the Tweet real?

Post link or I don't believe it

mobile.twitter.com/ilhanmn/status/269488770066313216?lang=en

OP IS NOT A FAGGOT. YOU ARE

Holy shit the progressives in my state accidentally elected an anti-semitic muslim

Based?

imagine the shitstorm if a republican said that

I’m of the opinion that muzzies should go back to their native muzzie lands and fight for their place in it. Destroy any invader regardless.

>israel

>mobile.twitter.com/ilhanmn/status/269488770066313216?lang=en

hahaha wait what? WHAT IS HAPPENING

Attached: CoWorker.jpg (300x168, 3K)

>Minnesota
>practically Germany, USA
>getting blacked
>redpill/based

You’re all fucking cucks

That's fucking hillarious.

First elected Muslim congresswoman dropping redpills is what is happening.

However the liberal hypocrisy is reaching absurd levels

It is pretty hilarious but seriously this shit is not okay. Germans in US are voting Muslims into power just like back home.

How did she get elected?
Ohhh I see it is a tweet from 2012 I thought she dropped this immediately after getting elected in some sort of platform against Israel.

Attached: Death_To_White_People.jpg (225x250, 7K)

>Minnesota elects muslim which promptly redpills
this is a blessing Jow Forums, now people can be open about the jew whilst hiding behind her quotes!

Attached: 1539943438555.png (1050x1621, 581K)

>all these drump boomer cheering with I stand with isreal in the comment section

Proving that immigrants do the jobs that Americans don't want to do.

So who does Jow Forums support here, the Jews or the Muslims?

So reading the replies, apparently she married her brother

Neither

This.

>First Anti-semite woman in Congress
>Weeks after the synagogue shooting
Wow.

Muslims like Hitler did back then

This isn't redpilled, even other Western Jews hate Israel

Someone please comment on behalf of 4chins

Nice

your enemy's enemy is your friend. anti-muslim propaganda is pushed so strongly in america for a reason.

Your turn Ravi. You know what to ask her for.

Because it's just as bad for outsiders. Neither party is worth supporting.

>it's like the joos
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/refugee-resettlement-fact-sheets/

There are 9 main major refugee resettlement organizations (Volags from “Voluntary Agency”) with approximately 450 affiliated organizations throughout the country; many are run by former refugees. Below are the 9 Volags that operate today:

US Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB),
Lutheran Immigrant Aid Society (LIRS),
International Rescue Committee (IRC),
World Relief Corporation,
Immigrant and Refugee Services of America (IRSA),
Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS),
Church World Service (CWS),
Domestic and Foreign Missionary Service of the Episcopal Church of the USA,
Ethiopian Community Development Center (ECDC),

More like Christcucks and Jews.

>black
>muslim
>woman
She got deck of cards

>2012
>2012
>2012
>2012
>2012

Do you really think 6 years later she will push this? No.

At first I was like
>Look at this interview of Trump from 1989
And then I was like
>So what she said to gas all the jews like 6 years ago get over it you Nazi

You ally with the weaker of your enemies. Then once the strongest are eliminated. You finish off the mindless fodder.

Muslims and Christians have a long history of war and blood is on both of there hands, but aslong as the Jew lurks with total freedom they will take the spoils of whatever happens between them.

Once the jew is gone, we can go back to being at each other's throats. for now there is a greater evil, and it's more intelligent than ever before.

>Muslim
>redpill
The real redpill is Israel are the good guys
What you see is a bluepill

Ethiopians are Christian and technically caucasian despite having black skin, far from the 'worst people in the world'. You must be thinking of Somalians?

We are in agreement. We engage each other in honorable holy war. Not with tricks and subversion. Until the jew is dead, we are both but its playthings.

The dumbest, wimpiest White people in America. Minnesota.

Hahahaha you’re laughing now but you know you’re next.

When will Jews realise its only white people that care about them?

All abrahamic death cults get the rope.
No exceptions.

We really need help in MN. I know that we have always been blue but I am shocked that some of these people were elected/re-elected with all the hate I heard for them.

Anyone want to help expose her for marrying her brother for citizenship?

That's why they're going to keep negging you as long as you keep letting them fuck your face balls deep.

Attached: 1459448888438.jpg (500x500, 145K)

Lmaaooooo what a stupid state

oh shit theyre christian? wow based as FUCK they can fuck my wife and daughter and son

>The Swedes are to blame for us letting African Muslims getting elected to Congress
Must suck to not be able to apply the typical jew strawman in this scenario. Kek bur lmfao

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-09-27-at-2.25.23-PM.png (597x617, 132K)

I open bet $5 that she wouldn't even be able to end the year without naming the Jew. I don't think this counts due to it being 6 years old.
Close though ...
Reeeeal close ...

Honestly, I've thought about it. I don't need a white ethnostate, I just want a state with only attractive people, breaking it down by race was the easiest because whites in general are the most attractive (by average). But there are attractive latinos and arabs. I am okay with a place where only strong jawlines and pretty faces are allowed. Niggers obviously not allowed. Arabs are pretty redpilled on everything too.

If I were more optimistic I'd call her /ourusefulidiot/ but, she is just going to be ammo for neocon kike slaves.

Attached: 1552.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

to add on

My biggest fear was just everybody starting to look like this

Dirty brown mutt skin, dark hair, dark eyes, round faces with no discerning facial characteristics. The thought of humanity going toward that route gives me a panic attack. We need eugenics now.

t. Jewfag

only Londoners elected Khan but you go on about it like we all did

holy shit this is excellent

Jow Forums is a board of peace
America is the world's Dad
If those two kids don't settle the fuck down we'll turn this fucking planet around right the fuck now and nobody will get any fucking ice cream

Attached: polisaboardofpeace.png (1000x1000, 116K)

>be laughably Zionist
>the left has become composed of Arab sympathizers and self hating diaspora Jews

It's going to be interesting times.

We should collage all her anti Jew rhetoric for daily use. Here in MN a client had to let my mother in law go because of here anti Israel speak.... yet the client still voted for Omar

This. Minnesota is now a Muslim state.

I am so fucking tired of these Somali niggers shitting up my beautiful state
I can’t tell if I’m in Minnesota or some shithole African country sometime
I fucking hate it
Yes I’m mad

Attached: E4ADAF78-8455-4838-BF40-E0EB0292C9DD.jpg (1116x1402, 270K)

After 11 september several advisors said this was going to happen and the democrats let it happen.
How you have a terrorist representative. Surely only good things can come of this....

Fuck the entire middle east they're all semite gaijin subhumans.

It's a give-away when officials pose with Anarchism tm and Communism tm that lefties are fucking stupid as shit as to believe they fight corruption by giving politicians and lobbyists more power.

By the way this faggot was just elected AG in my state last night

Fuck this gay earth
startribune.com/keith-ellison-elected-minnesota-attorney-general-over-doug-wardlow/499701441/

Can't wait for the Vikings to be renamed to Intefadeh and the cheerleaders to be put in burkhas.

F my state
No place is safe from evil

I'm starting to like muslims now simply because Jews don't want me to.

Based, redpilled, and absolutely halal.

Before they comment on other posts calling people NPC's.

They’re both shit
You can hate both

>Promptly redpills
>tweets from 2012

lol jfc you're an idiot

Attached: AvXUaoV_d.jpg (612x338, 14K)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA OH SHIT.

DIS.
GONNA.
BE.
GUD!

Pol tards sucking of a moslem women who will certainly be for more non white immigration into one of the most white states in America.

Americans are faggots.