Has there ever been a more squandered opportunity?

Has there ever been a more squandered opportunity?

Trump and the GOP controlled all three branches of government after the 2016 election, but instead of enacting Trump's agenda and radical reform, what do they do? TAX CUTS for billionaires and huge multinational corporations.

This was effectively the last chance America had to resolve its fundamental problems in a democratic manner. Now that chance has been and gone. Some may still be optimistic about 2020, but I fear that optimistism is misplaced. The most likely scenario is that Trump loses, the GOP returns to neo-conservatism (they'll probably retain the senate, but lose it in the next election) while the Democrats continue their descent into left-wing, anti-white radicalism. The US' demographic problem will spiral out of control, boomers will die and the US will become solidly Democrat for the foreseeable future.

It's not a pretty future by any stretch, but it's the most likely one. Unless the near-impossible happens, I think we can safely conclude that America's days as a white nation are over.

Attached: trump-window.jpg (1047x772, 218K)

>Trump and the GOP controlled all three branches of government after the 2016 election, but instead of enacting Trump's agenda and radical reform, what do they do? TAX CUTS for billionaires and huge multinational corporations.
There are many of us on the right who absolutely hate with a burn passion Republicans and this is exactly why. Every Democrat can be thrown in a goddamn meat grinder head first and nothing of value will be lost and Republicans are not far behind. Give these worthless, spineless, gutless worms all political power at a time when they need to act and they throw it all away.

Attached: 346578364785345.jpg (1100x619, 113K)

two kikes with VPNs bought with shlomo's money that only get their info from FNN.

This thread summed up.

SAGE

KYS nigger. Trump and the GOP didn't get a goddamn thing done and just handed the House back to Dems with trash like Nancy Pelosi to take the lead.

This isn't r/t_d. Criticism of the God Emperor is allowed.

Trump is literally the only R with a spine. Some R’s ride his coat tails like Mitch and are kinda getting shit done like getting judges approved which is way more important than having the house mind you. But people like Paul Ryan never grew a spine and because of that, we didn’t get our agenda done and now the commies have the house and we will have nothing but subpoenas and road blocks. I fucking hate republicans.

trump is a lazy shit who watches gorilla channel all day while eating big macs

THANKS FOR LETTING US LOSE YOU RETARD

Attached: 1541388818299s[1].jpg (250x250, 4K)

>The most likely scenario is that Trump loses
to who? I heard Trump isn't running again, Pence will run against the Democrat whoever the fuck they pick

Attached: 1541567724325.jpg (260x295, 16K)

>while eating big macs
actually he eats KFC

>t. Secret Service

Everyone expected to lose the House, but we made gains in the senate and governorships.

My eye is on Connecticut Governor race as its .5% down to the wire with 91% reporting in.

Attached: 395B8673-7CC9-4731-B106-AE3B2365FA3D.jpg (750x981, 510K)

Technically, the lameduck congress could pass a border wall bill right now. McCarthy introduced legislation in early October to do so, and if it passes the House, say, Jan 19, the 57-seat Republican Senate could pass it Jan 21, which Trump could sign. Then Dems would spend two years attempting and failing to pass their own bills in the House to repeal it.

That will probably not happen though because Repubs are fucking cucks.

He never had 2/3rds majority. If he did we would probably have fixed the country now.

You don't need a 2/3rds majority to pass a law

CT Is such a fucking gay state. The last governor literally destroyed it and people are still voting democrat. They should be dumped into a wood chipper

Its mainly Bridgeport and Hartford that are to blame but yeah, I’d like to move to New Hampshire or somewhere else.

>Everyone expected to lose the House, but we made gains in the senate and governorships.
Who cares where you made gains, you lost the house. You didn't do fuck all when you controlled all 3 branches so you're less likely to do anything now that you control 2/3

YOU CONTROLLED THE HOUSE
YOU CONTROLLED THE SENATE
YOU CONTROLLED THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH
YOU CONTROLLED THE SCOTUS

YOU DID NOTHING

We still control the House. Trump has a narrow but doable window to push through legislation now that the elections are over, and the strengthened Senate will confirm it if pressed. The ball is in Trump's and the House's court right now, if they play it right they can reenergize the base for 2020 and make the Dems look like impotent fools.

Is this the new narrative dems are going to start pushing? Pretty weak. It's no wonder you guys can barely scrape by a partial win against Donald Trump of all people.

Has it been mentioned the supreme court is in our favor?

These concern trolls need to do better or fuck off

Attached: 8A8EAFAA-48DE-43E7-8A16-CAF3DE6EEA08.gif (229x176, 987K)

>We still control the House.
>1+1=3
Dems won the more than 23 seats required to control the house, they hold a majority and the controlling majority at that. You lost the house moron.

>Euro
We control the House until Jan 20 you tard.

Your new narrative sucks, back to the drawing board.

He tax cut for those who censured Republicans. Classic Zionism diversion. Now they will say they can't do what they promised, because Democrats got the seats, but technically Trump can still do what he promised with executive orders and senate and supreme court, but he won't do that, since lobbying says different things.

This could work in our favor, giving the Repubs and Trump a smaller window to get things done, really putting on the pressure.

Attached: 9D98FF42-00D8-4EA3-AE31-BD462719617E.gif (155x173, 949K)

>Had 2 years of full control
>didn't pass anything
>still have two months
>WE'LL PASS EVERYTHING
The COPE from you is insane.

Attached: 92873467823423.jpg (2686x1189, 453K)

so what's the plan in another 2 years when more boomers have died and more diverse youth have become voting age?

More gen z get to voting age

No, you cannot remove the Federal Reserve by democratic means. Anyone who tries is removed by the CIA using very undemocratic means. Any ideas of saving this country were DOA from the beginning.

The golden time was 2 years of now, he should have deported millions, didn't even deport as much as Obama, basically 200 thousand deportation out of which many will return. He should have deported 20 million.

I'm not saying it will happen, I'm saying it's Repubs' last chance to make good on the #1 promise of Trump, and the #1 issue that conservatives care about.

No, Jan 19

They had two years to spare, now they’ve got two months, they’ll feel pressure from Potus to get stuff done

Technically, the golden time is now. The elections are over, nothing to lose. The House has a narrow window, the Senate will be strengthened when last-minute House bills pass.

You do now when the other side filibusters all of your motions.

Trump held like 60 rallies you dumb faggot

You're right, but you get my point. Congress will still be in session for weeks here on out until then.

So what? Republicans don't do anything, Democrats don't do anything. Doesn't matters.

There's no house filibuster and the nuclear option in the senate was invoked years ago.

>This
Prepare for some serious last minute legislation boys

Attached: D862C282-C495-40CB-9965-E6BBCB7F027A.png (436x536, 143K)

You must be dreaming if you think those Zionists are anything else than shadow players, they don't have nearly enough of balls of a single insect to move into the light of hard play.

Please let this be part of Trump's 4D chess

It is a dream, I'll admit, and Trump has been dragging his feet. If the House doesn't try to push anything through while they've got the chance, it shows that they don't care at all. I have my fingers crossed that they'll deliver though. If it's announced tomorrow that the House is rushing to pass the wall, it will 100% vindicate Trump's victory tweet today.

Yeah this is my assessment as well.

The next Trump will have to be full-blown Ethnonationalist, possibly to the extent of using DNA tests like Israel did. We tried the soft route, and I would have preferred that, but neo-Jim Crow with DNA tests is the only way left - or extinction.

Attached: 1441776326940.jpg (1280x853, 175K)

What happened? Did they catch him with crimes?

>I’d like to move to New Hampshire

Don't. It's just as fucking gay here. Actually, you think CT is bad? NH is the gayest, most boring worthless piece of crap in the entire nation. There's some kind of stupid notion that it's redpilled. All NH is are a bunch of queers who go along with whatever Mass does. Honestly, if I could afford it, I would way rather live in the most SJW-ridden faghole in CA than NH, any day.

You want based? Vegas. Vegas is WAY more red than you might imagine. I spend a fair amount of time there and contrary to what the maps say, Nevada leans right.

>Everyone I dont agree with is a shill

Trump is surrounded by Zionism people and those people were always laid low in USA, they are Israel first and they will do nothing to damage relation to Israel in eyes of population or bosses of corporations. And lastly they think about their careers before USA. You won't see any bold moves to deport millions, they are afraid of their own media, they feel/fear rebellion.

Trump went in there alone, with many members of his own party vehemently battling him on even the most basic issues like border security.

Trump is basically Americas life support system. The second he leaves, is the second Americas going to be done. It's sad to say, because I'm a patriot, but it's absolutely true. Leftist policies are crippling our nations beyond repair. They wanted to destroy the system entirely, and have succeeded in doing so.

I've thought about converting to Judaism and moving to Israel because they seem to be the only nation on the planet capable of saying "NO" to immigration and overtly ridiculous liberal policies. All redpilled whites should do the same to save our peoples.

Fucking seriously. We need new parties

Republicans lost 7 governorships. What are you talking about?

I’m not a city man though. Guess I’ll move to Kentucky or Tennessee, fucking New England.

Attached: AFD31F82-8BF1-4D3E-AA0B-7BCFEA667281.jpg (212x249, 13K)

To clarify:

Maine, Nevada, New Mexico, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois and Kansas went from R governors to D.

The thing I wonder about this scenario is what happens to the US nuclear arsenal? Is the world really cool with handling that over to Hispanic communists? Do we need to start taking about dismantling it all now?

Shut the fuck up you fat pastry eating fuck.

>Trump and the GOP controlled
Did they? I seem to remember a bunch of RINOs suddenly becoming unruly and not allowing Trump to do jack shit.

>1 post by this ID
J*DF resorting to drive-by insults now?

Britain and France have nukes and theyll be 70% brown by the time were old.

many democrats are moderates, so it is likely they will work with trump

I got a tax cut and I'm not a billionaire. Besides, alot of Republicans hated Trump, remember?

Obama lost major ground in the House and Senate in 2010, Trump didn’t.

Stop acting like this is “the beginning of the end of donald blormpf”

Attached: 72539E25-C02A-423C-8DE9-28343F730168.png (487x410, 138K)

That's also true. Has anyone really thought this through?

It's not even good for the Israelis. Unless I'm missing something?

GOP had two years and did nothing.

The tax cut was a giveaway to global corporations and billionaire heirs, financed by the printed press. There is no positive way to look at it, except that maybe its slightly more friendly to red states.

They got two supreme court seats but had to blow through every precedent of restraint and tear down almost all checks and balances to do it. Now democrats may just resort to packing the court and its no more unprecedented then leaving seats open for years and planned retirements right before political elections.

Numbers wise the economy is no better off than the last years of Obama. Job creation is actually down. Wages are slightly up but so is inflation. Stocks had a boost after the corporate giveaway but since have had a fairly large correction even in a supposedly good economy. People always tend to assume an economy after a $10 trillion corporate tax giveaway is strong but there is nothing about the numbers that actually suggest this.

Besides successfully taking credit for a non-existent economic boom the Trump / GOP failure is beyond legislative failures. They have failed to display restraint and pushed a completely partisan agenda despite having no mandate after loosing both the popular votes for the presidency and congress.

When the pendulum inevitably swings the other way as it is starting to now, and the democrats obtain power, except they will have the popular vote, there is nothing left to stop them from doing whatever they want. Packing the court, universal healthcare, college debt reform/forgiveness, increasing government revenue. The GOP has removed all checks and balances to a party's power.

Why does no one remember Republican obstructionists like McCain

The biggest threat is a muslim president in France having access to their nukes. It's basically ISIS's wet dream and it would fulfill Quranic prophecies of an apocalyptic end battle on earth. London has already showed us it's entirely possible for a muslim to be elected to high office.

Address the elephant in the room: The gen Z white men and women.

Gender issues and rights based politics has corrupted the mind of your kids. First world problems, of course- there's no intense competition like in Asia for survival and hence this.

This is like cancer and as more people get used to life on easy mode, snowflakes tend to become more sensitive to everything. Dems captured the 'daddy hate' issue of the white girl, pussy thirsty men followed them like the Pied Piper.

We have this issue in India too but only among the hyper elites.

>Sucks you got BTFO in the Senate

Worst midterm in 100 years for opposing party.

Here a redpilled.

The reason why Dems won the house it's because 39 neo cons didn't run because they basically quit the GOP.
These neo cons were RINOs that never supported Trump agenda but muh supply economics. Basically, the house was lost even before dems took it

dems trying to write the narrative for 2020 already

The fuck you said?!
CNN is that you?

>resisttaxcuts!
omg seriously laughing at uneducated left-wing retards right now

>durr durrrrrrrrr I don't want lower taxes! I want more welfare for niggers! durrrrrrr

omg get educated lmao.

Where is the fucking wall?

Attached: j0xox5.jpg (679x603, 91K)

From a completly different opinion that is Russian.
Trump Has the Full support of the US Millitary, The Patriotic sympothy of the Majority and he has proven himself a succesful President.
I think the Russians and the rest of the world would Become between upset and outright Become Physically unhappy if Somebody upset this Man.
I think the Russian People wish Americans to Have everything, If America has Everything it needs without Russian interaction, Perhaps they can Finally have the option to leave everybody alone.

Its the GOP that has expanded entitlements the most, and increased spending the most, which requires either more taxes or leads to massive deficits and the ongoing debt crisis. Its depressing when the liberal party is the more fiscally conservative in a country.

Trump has literally done nothing while taking office other than removing the individual mandate.

Fucking don’t see why I care about politics so much it doesn’t ever affect me.

I know you're 15 and never had a job but the majority of working people didn't see anything from the tax cut. My mother was making 100,000 dollars a year and didn't see shit from it. You're a dumb fucking cuck.

>TAX CUTS for billionaires and huge multinational corporations.

How are you surprised?

Attached: Black_Front.png (703x469, 51K)

If you ever believed for even a fraction of a second that anyone who's part of the US political system was anything but a kike puppet you deserve to be euthanized. We need to be rallying against the system in its entirety, not giving legitimacy to a system of kike control by electing their puppets every few years.

Honestly the preferable option would have been four years of Hillary then a candidate who actually had convictions and the will to carry them out. I don't see a way out now

Wooo 2020 4 more years of ZOG.

This is what I thought would happen. Hillary would win, but then get blown out like we've never seen in 2018, and 2020.

White men and women traditionally vote Republican, even if the media tells you kids will vote Democratic. The real issue is voter fraud and literally millions of immigrants subverting American rule.

it gets you invested in the system and makes you feel like it's your choice

lib democracy in a nutshell

this, Trump cucked out on day one, but the media kikes pretended to be triggered by him eating ice cream and stupid shit and the retards from the_donald and /ptg/ ate it up.

Does that mean moderate Republicans more likely to vote against Trump?

This literally didn't happen. Ever.

True.

It would probably have motivated the Trump base a lot more too (in a way the left have been motivated by Trump's presidency). It could have been the catalyst for a genuine movement.

And now you understand that we never voted in anything. Kikes CHOSE trump as a steamvalve for revolutionary pressure. Your vote isn't even counted.

Look it up faggot

Neocons that have cockblocked him on every turn and just got replaced with actual Dems
Not much of a change except less gibs for Israel I guess

You made the claim you fucking idiot, and your source better not be madworldnews

Isn't it fucking strange that no matter who is in office, the US stays on the same course, BUT, there is always an excuse why things didn't change? You retards who buy into this scam.deserve to be culled from the gene pool.

>controlled all branches of government
>didn't take absolute power and dissolve the current structure

it's almost like there's a bipartisan political aristocracy class that's incestuously interwoven with the big corps. things are changing though and they're being flushed by populists right AND left now that the internet has taken away their monopoly on information
things are changing but don't expect them to go without a fight

>diverse youth
All the Democratic kids are in a dumpster behind Planned Parenthood.

What politics have you been watching? Trump bends the knee over and over.

It's not any narrative you twit. It's what actually happened.