You have to cope so hard to be a christian/muslim/jew in the modern day and age

You have to cope so hard to be a christian/muslim/jew in the modern day and age.
>Earth is proven to be much older than bible says
>Evil exists despite an omnipotent benevolent being watching us
>Free will is a joke if said being is omniscient
>Those who are unable to express their will (infants) stull suffer evil
Why are these religions so popular if it takes basic logic to call out their bullshit? Are religious people really so gullible?

Attached: main-qimg-2df6496d8b5636f970d32bd8698583ab-c.jpg (471x385, 25K)

85 IQ threda

If you want to reduce it to your own ignorant simplifications then of course you won’t believe in it. The fact is, people have been asking these questions for well over a thousand years, more intelligent people than either of us, and believed in it. So while I’m not religious, I don’t instantly look down on people for their beliefs like a pseudo intellectual redditor

And they are still unanswered. Makes one ponder

You actually fucking retarded then? You haven’t bothered to search for any answers and claim to be an authority? I guess that’s classic atheism for you. Literally centuries of theology and philosophy have answered ALL of these questions.
>earth being older than the bible says
God never said how old the earth was. This was always human conjecture in the bible.
>evil exists despite god
Again, literally top tier retard. What do you think separates people from animals? Why do you think in the story of genesis the tree of knowledge was in the garden? God exists across all time, he knew they’d fucking eat it. That’s the entire point of the religion. What makes humans special, and makes them either much greater than anything else should they choose to be good and much worse should they choose to be bad, is choice. If everyone is born good, they aren’t truly good. This is literally basic stuff. Being good comes from choosing to do so despite it not always being beneficial to you, or being hard. Being bad comes from choosing to do so, to be selfish where others need help. Animals can’t make this distinction and that’s why they are seen as innocent, and pure. Humans can. This is literally the entire point of the bible, giving human souls the ability to earn eternal life.
>free will is a joke is he’s omniscient
This is just not understanding how time works. If I am predetermined to do something, it doesn’t mean I didn’t choose to do it. What did you eat this morning? Think about if the you further back in time was always destined to eat that food, it’s not because they were made to, it’s because when you look at time non lineary you have already made every choice you will ever make. Doesn’t mean you didn’t choose to, see einsteins theory on time.
>infants suffer evil
This is widely debated through religion though. It always comes down to, we can’t comprehend god as humans, so we have no idea what he will do.

>god never said
You can look through the bible genealogical tree and come up with this conclusion.

The rest boils down to.
>dude it's a just a methapor
Yuck

Lmao, you didn’t even read I guess. Funny how atheist intellectuals literally can’t even enter arguments without just shutting them down. Maybe you aren’t as smart as you think.
Name one place I deferred to metaphors. One.

Think about it you are following someone else's command while I am the master of my life

Who is the sheep and who's the predator here?

Also why are you so afraid of atheists? Im not one so relax kid

>still ignores everything I said
>uses a metaphor
Hahahhahahaha
I’m not even religious, I’m just trying to make it clear that you are a fucking idiot for looking down on religious people. You aren’t any sort of wolf, and you aren’t a danger to me. I choose to live a life of good because I believe that is what is right. You don’t have to do that, but I can choose to.

>I'm not even religious
>says the man foaming at his mouth about how religion is right and rationality isn't
Stop. Why are religiontards so embarassed to admit they are one? Is it because you know you will be ridiculed by society for you retarded belifs?

REPORT OFF TOPIC TROLL THREADS

DO NOT REPLY TO RULEBREAKING CUNTS

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

>NOOOOO MY HUGBOX
challenge your worldview once in a while sheepie. That's how you become a man

Early Church Fathers came to agree that Genesis and much of the Old Testament is symbolic in the same fashion that much of IE Mythos is symbolic.
The existence of "evil" does not invalidate the claim of an omnipotent, "good" entity existing.
Omniscience does not revoke free will.
>Those who are unable to express their will (infants) still suffer evil
And?
Your basic logic is just that - basic. Lacking any depth and clearly showcasing a lack of interest in further examination. Go pick up a study bible and read the earliest of Church texts if you're interested in debunking Christianity and pointing out fatal flaws in it's whole. Otherwise you come off as petty and simply regurgitate what edgy teens have been saying since forever ago.

Attached: d343606416ba324bc1244d259f6c0ce95a086d3a659ed2438db791a3eed02f22.jpg (1784x1024, 259K)

Nice strawman projection. I have to be in the opposite “tribe” because I disagree with you. Maybe I’m just not a pesudo inetellectual and I regard the content of people’s character and actual intelligence over arbitrary beliefs when I choose to look down on them

But you called me an atheist first... were you too strawmaning-projecting? Kind of ironic lol.

Wrong
Omnipotent doesn't mean having infinite power, it means being more powerful than everything else, and a benevolent, all wise may allow temporal suffering if it improves character. I'm sure you 'suffered' when you were first learning to swim. It is your choice to follow evil if you wish. A truly loving God wouldn't turn you into a robot and deny free will and have you blindly serve and love Him for infinity, that's not love. Evil exists to induce temporary suffering and to allow you the choice to follow God.
Wrong. Just because God knows what you're going to do, it doesn't necessarily mean that He pre-determined you to do it. You have free-will, but God being omniscient, knows your choice before you do it.
>Those who are unable to express their will (infants) still suffer evil
That just shows you that humans are fundamentally corrupt and do evil things to those who can't avoid it.

I know you won't accept my answers, because I know you're not open-minded, and you've already made up your mind and come to a conclusion before the discussion even began. Choosing to deny Christ despite knowing of His Lordship will send you to Hell, my friend. Repent before it's too late.

LMAO

PUT YOUR CHASTITY CAGE ON SISSIES

JESUS SAID IS BAD, YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO MASTURBATE *CUTS FORESKIN*

NOW DONATE TO ISRAEL

Hit you with your own medicine so you can understand how stupid and petty you really are

Because nobody gives a shit about you or your opinion about their beliefs.

Attached: FedoraShrek.jpg (353x334, 18K)

What is the demiurg?

This thread proves otherwise are you blind?

>accept my idiotic (allpowerful doesn't mean having infinite power tier) belief or baaaad thiiiiiing will happed to you trust me!!
This is saf. No wonder christianity is dying

I literally annihilated your arguments and you failed to respond to them at all. Instead of insulting me let this be a learning opportunity and actually see if you can refute and understand things before replying

Then enjoy your time, "predator". But a day will come when God will say that enough is enough. No one will escape the judgement.

>literally ANNIHIALITED
Don't be so dramatic, it's a cartoon forum. Also I fail to see how you DECAPITATED my arguments, care to explain?

I just tell you the truth of the coming judgement, bury your head in the sand if you want.

hmm

Attached: nogginjoggin.png (2054x932, 33K)

>BAAAAAAAAAD THIIIIIIIING!!
Yeah yeah sure, now run along, adults are talking.

religion is the greatest pyramid scheme of our time

This fucking faggot, lmao

Because your reply said I used metaphors, I told you to show me one and you couldn’t. Ergo you lose. You ignored them and went on some autistic rant likening yourself to a wolf

Even if god were real I don't see why he'd love us in particular consider we only came into existence roughly 15 billion years AFTER the universe was created

You have to cope so hard to be a faggot these days
>OPs asshole was proven to collapse much faster than he expected
>omnipotent being waiting to throw him into hell as soon as he suicides
>OP given the choice of not being a faggot but still sucks cock because he """likes it"""

If I had a child I don’t know why I’d love it considering it came into existence roughly THIRTY years after me

>you lost because i said so
"no"
>likening yourself to a wolf
never did that. why are you lying openly. what's your problem dude?

You said I used metaphors, I asked you to show me one, you didn’t. You went on to not even consider and respond to 3 points of my argument. Usually in a debate when you can’t form any sort of counter argument you lose.

>Muh timelines
the bible wasn't written by God Himself, it was written by prophets and saints interpreting what they believed to be God's law.
>Muh evil
We have free will, therefore the freedom to commit evil or good
>Muh predetermination
Read Boethius. God is eternal, not everlasting, so God views time as a simultaneous present. Our futures are therefore not determines
>Muh children
Evil is committed, not received.
>Muh Logic
Anselms ontological argument
>Must be so difficult
The Moral law of the Bible has proven time and time again to be superior. Love thy neighbor and humble yourself before all user. Live well and die well in the knowledge that your mercy and generosity to others will be repaid in full with the mercy and generosity of God.

If you need Christianity to stop you from being a predator then you need to convert, user.

>Boethius has final say in the interpretation of an entity which cannot be understood
kek
>prophets and saints
madmen and warmongerers
>freedom to commit evil or good
freedom to be shaped by the biology and environment designed by your god
>moral law of the bible superior
HAHAHAHAHA

Never said boethius had the final say, a large part of his argument is that we will never fully understand God, just as an ant will never understand the solar system. He just puts forward a good explanation.

>freedom to be shaped by your environment
Freedom to choose which parts of your environment you like and want to keep, and which parts you want to change. External influence does not invalidate or even challenge the reality of self determination.