>Senate at 51-49 now
>Montana and Arizona have republicans leading
>GOP could get 54 seats
>55 if the Mississippi runoff goes red
>GOP retains governor majority
Who's ready for some salt mining?

Attached: IMG_0800.gif (300x300, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativereview.com/news/major-ocasio-cortez-endorsed-candidates-lose-primaries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just turned on CNN, and of course the fake news headline

>DEMOCRATS RIDE THE BLUE WAVE TO MAJOR VICTORY

A majority is still a majority even if it is only by one seat

Attached: cIr0fhj.jpg (563x549, 35K)

But they were expecting a 15-20 seat majority, hence why they were calling it the blue wave in the first place.

It'll just be more governing by EO since we have a legislature that won't agree to anything once more. Let's hope SCOTUS doesn't cuck.

When can we expect FULL results?

And they can kiss any chance at impeachment goodbye

It could be days

>And they can kiss any chance at impeachment goodbye

Last night Van Jones called the victory """heartbreaking"""

They're literally assblasted that they won, but not enough to IMPEACHE DRUMPF!!!!!1111

>Reddit spacing
>Hiding Butthurt over not getting supermajority
>Beto BTFO
Stay mad

225-215 in house
55-45 in senate
26-24 governorships

>house not needed

face it, buddy

double spacing is just easier to read for small fonts

also, it's the way most of us were taught to type in school

Not if someone retires, or gets hit by a car, or...etc.

>Lost the argument
>Defends Reddit spacing to hide butthurt

Exactly, they don't have two thirds. And the Senate will BTFO them anyway, kek.

Even an eight seat majority won't get them there. And consider: in 2016/2017, like thirty Republicans and twenty-ish Dems retired, moved to different jobs, or just resigned from the House. It's a high stress job. They better not lose anybody, hehhehheh.

Senate is going to be 54-46

The whole "wall of text" thing drives me nuts. Even when greentexted, it's still annoying. Who started this retarded "Reddit spacing" meme? It's bullshit.

what argument???

I called Van Jones butthurt

and you somehow assumed this means I support Beto?

Your logic is pretty shaky

That probably won't happen because of most of them being in the REEEE ORANGE MAN BAD camp.

I can hear the desperation coming out of this post.

Attached: IMG_0801.jpg (1500x1500, 142K)

And here comes the salt

I don't think this is true. Have you looked at who won/lost primaries?
Progressives endorsed by candidates like Cortez OVERWHELMINGLY got their shit stomped in every primary all across America. The ones who didn't lost their elections
conservativereview.com/news/major-ocasio-cortez-endorsed-candidates-lose-primaries/

The "DRUMPF DRUMPF DrUMPF ORANGE MAN BAD" wasn't the party platform, it was the populist platform full of screeching harpies. The only winners this time around are moderates (as it should be)

They'll still push impeachment, because if they don't it ruins their re-election chances.

It was heart breaking because their asses got ripped apart in the senate races. They wanted to flip 2 or 3 red senators and instead lost 4

Possibly 5

Not him but generally I double space actual paragraphs on here. I don’t find it necessary to doublespace after every sentence.

The last thing America wants is a bunch of Dems to galvanize trump supporters for 2020. The complete impracticality of any sort of impeachment due to insufficient numbers in both chambers, the general exhaustion of the average American over this dumb bullshit political shitflinging, and aforementioned energization;
The dems aren’t that stupid.

They literally can't because it requires 2/3rd majority in the house.