Guys why did our Russian friends abandon us? Why didn't they hack the election like the last time?

Guys why did our Russian friends abandon us? Why didn't they hack the election like the last time?

Attached: 1507714976056.png (691x653, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xHRYGdJtlbg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good to see an admission

fu shitstain

They did not abandon. Ted Cruz won. this should be investigated thoroughly by muller and the next congress!

GET
BACK
IN
THE
NOOSE

Attached: 050867B1V1.jpg (1024x750, 727K)

Maybe

That the US spent 2 years chasing a fabricated phantom will be studied with incredulity in decades to come.
Meanwhile the false "meddling" accusations have placed US -Russia relationship at a precarious low point.
Btw how *exactly* did the Russians "meddle".
What is a "meddle"
Define it and provide evidence of it occurring.
InB4 FB adverts.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x665, 132K)

I've asked people directly how Trump and Putin colluded to win the election, and they can't come up with an answer.

Nothin' personnel, sweetie, but we just couldn't allow blompfs racist sexist plans come to pass.

Attached: 1525973894531.gif (554x400, 120K)

DO NOT REPLY, REPORT

Attached: Fuck spammers.jpg (1080x1072, 678K)

Oh yeah? How do you explain this INDISPUTABLE PROOF that PUTIN IS A RACIST??!!??!

youtu.be/xHRYGdJtlbg

Putin wasn't satisfied of Trump last handjob apparently. I thought that the Donald had a good grip dammit. Why did the Orange Fag lied to us?? Its not fair...

Attached: 1496681111287.png (363x296, 136K)

>me wishing russian zog was real

Attached: wishing nigga would.jpg (680x1024, 254K)

Attached: Lynching_of_six_African-Americans_in_Lee_County,_GA,_20_Jan_1916.tiff.png (220x332, 163K)

>Guys why did our Russian friends abandon us? Why didn't they hack the election like the last time?

Maybe because your government spent million dollars for prevention any hacker's attacks or because Russia isn't interested about your elections anymore
Oooooo, so scary
Posting dead niggers will change nothing in this world

Blue tears. You saying Russians and Dems work together. KEK. must be a Jewish mistake.

LOVE you guys because (((you))) know as well as I LOVE conquers hate, negativity, fear. I see your media, your scary headlines, horror films, degeneracy. I RAISE you LOVE hope, kindness, caring, fellow man, positivity all the GOOD things in LIFE.

Attached: MP900444180.jpg (849x565, 225K)

Attached: 1 (3).jpg (350x524, 78K)

Such BEAUTIFUL times

Attached: 0000.gif (500x500, 1.97M)

Oh wow another reddit shill post. God when will these fags go home

It serves us perfect. You fucking government is now paralyzed for 2 fucking years, or whatever it took for dems and rogue reps to impeach trump.
We can annex whole east europe in that timespan.

remember when we gave ivans diplomats the boot?

Attached: sip.jpg (235x150, 19K)

Because of Red Chinese interference, especially in Iowa.

;)

Attached: kek.jpg (1160x629, 94K)

Rare

They tried. Our new Dem representatives will find out what they did, what Republicans were complicit, and see that Rosenstein throws them all in jail after VERY public investigations.

Yeah.. it's almost like they never existed at all

Report what?
A political thread on the politics board?
I know, right, Jow Forums is now almost totally subsumed in narcissi blog posts and e-celeb news.
So much so that it seems odd and confronting to actually see a politics thread. ?

Attached: image.jpg (474x474, 23K)

If they're red Chinese why they vote blue?

Who said that we abandoned you? All stuff is going by the book.

>why didn't they hack the election
they did, just this time for the dems in the house.

You fool. They are sowing the seeds of chaos. They want us divided.

pee pee poo poo