Its happening

its happening

Attached: happening.png (534x556, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qz2bOXLEvuE
democratieparticipative.biz/oups-6-membres-de-lultra-droite-arretes-partout-en-france-pour-terrorisme/
pastebin.com/raw/NWTeANCT
nos.nl/artikel/2258152-zes-rechts-extremisten-opgepakt-voor-beramen-aanslag-op-macron.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=IGD1Xu7rMTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

English nigger

Encore?

french fucking language

nothing happened, fake bomb claim

En foux.

the perimiter is blocked at that hospital. no word why. my guess is ebola

Calm down nigger.

are the germans bombing you lot again?

Alert...watch central hospital of Dunkerque, something about a perimeter? I think. What the fuck does it actually say?

Encore un Suédois! Fucking sweds!

Oui oui baguette

I can't understand that gibberish. Only post things in English please. This is an American website and Enlgish is the lingua Franca

Dunkirk survived the germans, but it wont survive this

Its over

Attached: a24649bd3d6af52f4f823daa49eefa77 (1).jpg (640x480, 16K)

Best I got.

Attached: 7958432.png (689x200, 9K)

>Enlgish is the lingua Franca
>Enlgish
>Put a caps at Franca

USA Baise Ouais, Imarite?

youtube.com/watch?v=qz2bOXLEvuE

>USA Baise Ouais, Imarite?
Sorry, no habla

Are you that fucking dense that you don't have any brain power to assimilate those words to the ones as similar as possible to your language with that shit accent?

>fin talks about niggers
ok

Complete Attack with Terror, replace "loop" with "was closed", and you're good to go. Also, it's over, the woman got RAID'ed (=SWAT'ed, for the mutts).

>Sorry, no habla
My, spanish is already the most spoken language over there? Beaners aren't that lazy, I guess.

>dunkerque
shithole
>hospital
aaahahaha good, i already pay too much healthcare for shitskins, every hospital in this country could be burned to the ground and i would cheer
nothing of value was lost here

Macron would tax you even more to rebuild them and to pay reprayshuns for the poor nafris that didn't get meds in time.
What was this thing about 6 evil natsees that wanted to kill him btw? Was clickbait news here, but couldn't find a source.

Even the police called it like "it's vague and unclear, we don't know what they were doing exactly but we arrested them anyways"

democratieparticipative.biz/oups-6-membres-de-lultra-droite-arretes-partout-en-france-pour-terrorisme/

pastebin.com/raw/NWTeANCT

Yeah the headline was about the same on the Dutch public news site. Was probably not too much then, or the media would've shoved it in our faces already.
nos.nl/artikel/2258152-zes-rechts-extremisten-opgepakt-voor-beramen-aanslag-op-macron.html
I'll go to 8 if I want a /fasc/ general, nobody likes spam. Please stay at least partly on topic.

no need to pastebin dp user, the name sounds like a leftist one but it's sarcastic
if you open it you'll see a black sun on the frontpage, it's our version of dailystormer pretty much

You honestly can't figure out those words? You must be from England

>bomb threat at a hospital
>happening

>english/american education

french sounds like theyve got a glob of something stuck in their mouth/throat, dutch sounds like american ebonics

>oi...fish and chips oi oi!?
>just no

hooktube.com/watch?v=IGD1Xu7rMTA Does it sound like ebonics to you?
We're talking about an event in France here anyway, so why don't you give an opinion on the situation in the Northwestern border region instead of the official language of the country?

American sound like they have a cock in their mouth whenever they're talking

cause i dont give a shit about what some shitskins are doing and wanted to take the opportunity to insult a woodshoe

>no u
great job

There is a well known joke about the french in finnish language.

What is the thinnest book in the world?
>french war achievements in WW2

Book a vacation to Enkhuizen then. Stop shitting up this thread. Just let it die if no one is interested.

there is no well known joke about Finland in the French language because you're irrelevant

Blimey lad, it's like another Dunkirk!

>alert attention in central hospital of dunkerque, the perimeter block
How did I do?

Calm down Mehmet, all I'm saying is that we are taught since we were kids that the french are cowards, hence the state of their country. No need to be angry