So who ultimately won? Reds or Blues?

So who ultimately won? Reds or Blues?

Attached: e.png (590x906, 696K)

whoever won you got fucked

Democrats won today, but Republicans still hold 2/3rds of power. Either way, we will be able to stone-wall Trump now, so he'll be even more impotent than he already was.

Make a list of all "'"blue wave""" people

Democracy won

we did

Attached: 5noiictn8vw11.png (556x500, 368K)

Republicans control the judicial, executive branch and the senate.

Everyone got a bit bruised AFAIK but the reds seemingly have the better position

jews

Blue whale is coming

The jew

Attached: 98043278432621.gif (320x240, 2.03M)

>Imagine having the lack of braincells to go out in public with this on

She's a whale in the wave.
And I dunno.
Retrumplicans totally owned the Senate, which seems more important.
But Democucks won the House.
Gotta get a burger in here to tell us what this means.

Kek, double digits for a good meme

>thinking this is true.
The next two years are going to be fun.

OOOOOF

Soon

Attached: CD2D6105-0884-4A39-81C2-B17A06B0A497.jpg (1920x2560, 453K)

Errr g-guys..I was talking about the red sox vs the mets game

Attached: red-sox-vs-mets.jpg (878x481, 87K)

Based

Attached: 1117843184059.jpg (125x118, 2K)

This, it was optimistic to crash the dems out the house, but it was unlikely shown by past trends. Florida is red for now, I predict it will go blue in 2020 due to convicts now voting. Texas was close due to beto, but will obviously remain red for 2020, highest investment for a senator and still lost lol. I will say blue wave, if it was a thing, was pitiful as reps were supposed to lose much more in house. Still plenty of potential for reps with senate and god king.

Gridlock but he's safe from impeachment. At least it'll blackpill boomers somewhat.

Ultimately, progressives. I can't see this going any way but the following;
>all attempt to slow immigration halted immediately

>So who ultimately won? Reds or Blues?
Blues. America will never be Republican again. The reason Kansas went blue, and other Midwest states electred democrats, is due solely (in myopinion) to the huge amounts of immigrants and Muslims they have relocated into the Midwest. Since Trump never stopped immigration as he promised, and now can't because he lost the House, by 2020 we White Christian Americans will be way outnumbered and my guess is most of the USA will be blue.

Welcome to communist America. All because we turned our back on God. Enjoy the final days.

Attached: sleepy weepy Pepe.jpg (1200x817, 110K)

It seems like a gridlock. Nothing gets done. Blaming the other party and overall democratic insanity continues.

STOP!

DO NOT REPLY TO RULEBREAKING SPAM THREADS.
REPORT THEM INSTEAD

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

Basically means republicans can’t make anymore bills, and democrats can’t get any of their bills passed without the senate cucking them and rejecting it. So basically Democrats have to start compromising on bills, or Trump is just going to start giving all executive orders

It's going to be acrimonious. I'm predicting a rise in violence, too.

>2020 might see Trump re-elected, probably not
>either way, 2020 will be the last time whites have a reasonable chance to secure peaceful victory
>by 2030 whites will have lost most control, except in the most rural of areas
>southern states, including Texas, will be more and more like Mexico and California, and become full blue
>no later than 2040 we look like South Africa and racial tensions come to a head

>technically : republicans for maintaining senate in mid term election
>propaganda wise: Dems

I thought she was a whale shooting water out her blow hole

Thank God. Accelerate your collapse, please.

nice

No, they only went blue because it was a midterm election. A lot of moderates get scared and don’t want any party to have complete power so they’ll vote whatever party isn’t in office for the house. It’s why in midterms the party in office loses 31 seats on average in the house

>Retrumplicans totally owned the Senate, which seems more important.
51-59 Senate seats amount to the same thing, it's 60+ where you get super-powers.

House controls funding. You have to have funding to do most things in government. And it gives them investigative authority. Even if Mueller is shut down, he just passes the files to the House and the start up their own unblockable investigations.

Attached: Alan_Keyes.jpg (416x431, 57K)

I don't see how she lives another 2 years

>we
You're not part of the team, cuck.

Republicans never had enough Senate seats up for grabs this year to make a Dem push for the Senate realistic. It was POSSIBLE but incredibly unlikely. 2020 math is different, with twice as many R. Senate seats at risk as Dem.

It's not a clear win for either party. Democrats gained a slim House majority, though fewer seats than one would expect given historic mid-term trends and current Presidential approval ratings. Republicans picked up the govenorships of Florida and Ohio meaning a 2020 advantage for Trump in two big swing states. They also increased the Senate majority slightly meaning easier Supreme Court confirmations. It's kind of a wash.

how do we mark friendly spics and nigs in the upcoming civil war? we are going to need them, we simply dont have the numbers anymore

>I don't see how she lives another 2 years
Stan remembers when she was jailbait.

Attached: stan-lee-115735-134043.jpg (655x369, 84K)

White men need to work on getting White women back on our sides. We need to end the Jewish and media choke hold on these unhappy and misguided women. Until we do that, they will believe everything CNN, Obama and Oprah tells them

When she goes Trump will just replace her with another democuck like Kavanaugh lol

You get to have the fun of trying to whip up a voting majority for a house you have a marginal lead in. Trump and Republicans had this biting them in the ass with the slim majority. Now you get it x4 while Republicans get to breath alot easier. It's a far from ideal scenario because now you've gotta prove you can do something. Honestly it may have been better to lose by a narrow margin than to win.

Dems won a bit of face saving, but the reps wool be better off in the long run. Dems blue wave embed up being a dribble on a platform of resistance, their only strategy now is obstruction and that'll hand everything to trump in 2020.

You're really playing up the Republican gains vs the Dem's gains.
The GOP wasn't having any trouble at all with confirmations, this doesn't change that at all.
Kavanaugh was painted as Rapeman and he sailed through on party lines.

No, this wasn't the greatest House wave in human history, but it was a pretty hard swing, significantly in the Rust Belt States that went Blue, the ones that got Trump elected in the first place.

Attached: Alfred P.jpg (194x260, 7K)

Wrong. The reason why midterms are always up for grabs is because usually whoever is in charge doesn't do jack shit in 2 years and people are all tired out from the shitfest that's the Presidential elections many decide to just stay home. Only the ones with more to lose are more animated in midterms. You fags don't understand people very well

How did Republican lose house seats but win the overall state? Something does not add up!

Any willing to fight for us, so long as they accept to legally segregate themselves after the fighting. That, or will kill them when it's over. We cannot make the same mistakes our ancestors did

Senate confirms judges, Ginsburg kicks in the coming months Trump gets a free pass because now he has 5-6 vote wiggle room instead of 2. House passes and writes legislation. Expect a ton of poison bills written entirely to make the GOP look bad (VETERAN CARE AND SUPPORT ACT thats 15% a one time VA funding boost and 85% pork barrel spending on house democrats)

You trumpcucks are all playing a dead-end game trying to appease minorities

>Dems blue wave embed up being a dribble on a platform of resistance
Now you are just being dense. The Dems got exactly the results in the House the polls had been showing (and the GOP got pretty much the Senate results most likely, with a few races still hanging by a thread).

Attached: intredasting.jpg (685x567, 51K)

>be dem
>have internet, tv, print, and social media shill for you 24/7 for two years
>have entire entertainment industry shill for you 24/7 for two years
>have a bullshit investigation against your opponent dragged out until midterms
>mass promote midterms for two years as the day of reckoning, the Super Bowl, etc.
>can only manage to eke out a house victory, loses ground in senate
>tfw your resistance resulted in the president doing as well in their first midterms not right after 9/11 in decades

It doesn't matter who holds the majority of the house. You can be a red president with a majorly red house but if they don't like what you are proposing they wont vote for it.

Just like how the Reublicans obstructing Obama handed the democrats victory in 2016, right? The level of damage control from you magapedes is ridiculous.

>How did Republican lose house seats but win the overall state?
Option A: They won whatever state you are talking about by a more narrow margin than they won in previous elections. Say there's 6 house seats in a state and Rs go from winning with 65% of the vote to 51% of the vote, it wouldn't be that weird for them to lose a house seat.

Option B: Demographic shifted pretty hard in this election and the results weren't what the state was gerrymandered for.

Nah bruh, thats changed now. Simple majority. 51 on board is just as good as all 100

But I would argue we DO have the numbers. First off all, yes, not every white will fight to secure an ethnostate. Second, however, just because whites make up less population as a fraction doesn't mean there are less whites overall than in the past. Thirdly, whites don't live entirely in cities like minorities do (when the food stops flowing, massive dieoff and disorder). Fourth, the minorities will not necessarily fight for each other, and likely will attack each other. Lastly, whites are statistically better fighters against minorities

There was no math for the Dems to get 51 Senate seats with so many at-risk Red State Dems and Purple Dem seats up for grab.
Even Fox Noise has been saying this for months, so you should have heard it.
>eke out a House victory
They were never going to take 2/3 of the House, in any scenario.

Hanlon's razor.
>I voted 'fer these guys the last time and my life want instantly perfect, so imma vote 'fer them other guys this time

We haven’t even seen punished Brett in action yet

>51-59 Senate seats amount to the same thing, it's 60+ where you get super-powers.

Not really. Lots of stuff can be done with a simple majority. Most importantly a supreme court nomination.

Even if congress cockblocks trump, he still has executive orders.

>Nah bruh, thats changed now. Simple majority. 51 on board is just as good as all 100
For confirmations.
Not for advancing legislation through the Senate.
No on in the Senate, on either party, is willing to let legislation through on a simple 51 vote, it would fuck up the major legislative role of the Senate.

Attached: 1366951569122.jpg (598x448, 33K)

We'll be protecting your girlfriends ;)
Haha nah you alright white boy.

>Not really. Lots of stuff can be done with a simple majority.
That's my point. They can confirm judges at-will whether they have 51 or 59.
The Supermajority lets you push through bills without the opposition being able to delay and filibuster.

Noone won. Democrats gain a small amount of power where they had none, but given they lost even more ground in the senate, it's hardly a win.
The biggest things that help Trump is that it's more likely that he can get his nominations for key cabinet, executive and court positions through a little easier now, since it's the senate that does this.
I'd say it's generally a draw for the two sides, while Trump is a winner.

The deep state.

Nothing will get done in the next two years because the dems have the house.

>that pic
Is it an undisputed fact now that white women doomed America?

Kavanaugh is a centrist, despite Democrats' claims to the contrary. A firmer majority means potentially more conservative judges could be confirmed, assuming Trump would nominate them in the first place. Otherwise, I agree it's meaningless.

Regarding playing up Republican vs. Democrat wins, I disagree. Ignoring GW Bush due to 9/11 overpowering historic trends, this is by far the best 1st midterm result for a sitting president since 1990. Obama and Clinton both got completely clobbered by comparison.

Again, I'm not claiming this is a Republican win. But it's not much of a Democrat win either.

The darkening of America is unstoppable BUT that doesn’t mean we are destined to be a bunch of liberals.

The fire of nationalism rises. By 2040 America will be a bunch of fascists with perma-tans

Attached: 58E7F62E-7747-4011-ACDB-B644F831CB66.jpg (480x360, 19K)

This, plus I think there was some rigging going on.

I mean how can a bunch of polling booths shut down in a lot of different states

Im msg'd that chick too kill herself.

Again, the GOP holding any more than 50 Senate seats but less than 60 amounts to exactly the same thing.

The House gives them control of the actual movement of money, and enormous powers to investigate their asses off with impunity.

Trump either has to bargain with the Dems on mutual wants, or lame duck for the next two years. No Birthright repeal, no Wall, no nothing. The most he could do is continue fucking with the Chinese.

Do any of you actually understand how the US government works, or are you just going off what some floozy on Fox told you tonight?

Attached: 1381305747200.jpg (184x184, 9K)

I camt speak for other states but the republican won Florida, desantis

They glnna hold a recount but he won by 60,000 votes so it wont matter

>Kavanaugh is a centrist, despite Democrats' claims to the contrary.
Kavanaugh is a corporatist, he ain't doing shit on Roe or Gay Rights, he's there to make Mitch's corporate buddies Super-Citizens with extraordinary "Fuck you" rights.

Attached: blazing-saddles-gun4.jpg (205x215, 39K)

I hate the two party system so fucking much

Yeah, no thanks. I'll be living in the Alaskan interior, contemplating how to fix the disaster. Maybe I'll come in Mongol style, with a horde of bush-people on Polarises raiding the country sides of the lower 48

>by this I mean I'll be manning a chair, working on dank memes for the 2020 elections and commiserating with all the other LARPers.

In all reality, all Trump has to do is point at the house and blame them for literally anything wrong, while still being mostly in control. It seems bad now, but will be great for 2020. Play the long game here, this is a win.

Also, good one.

>Play the long game here, this is a win.

Fuck the long game, either make it so shitskins can't boarder jump and shit out a kid or start a civil war already. Democrats don't care about the people, they only care about getting power. It's all so fucking tiresome.

the house is going to fling shit with investigation bs, but Trump is going to go nuclear with EOs, particularly on immigration to bypass the legislative blackhole. He was already hinting at this with the birthright stuff

No, I mean I plan on moving to Alaska by 2030 and living away from the city. But keep being sparky, that'll surely fix the problem

But sir, think of how beautiful it will be.
Black and White, together, against the brown (Mudslimes).

Attached: 8090A5B9-D341-4BAE-9D24-2139091E12F4.jpg (800x640, 148K)

Some other things that passed in Florida, felons now have the right to vote, dog tracks are going to be lhased out by 2020 and the homestead tax exemption was voted no(i have no fucking worldy idea why you would oppose a tax cut/break, its the only thing that pisses me off about this election.)

>Democrats don't care about the people, they only care about getting power.
Republicans tell you they CARE SO MUCH, then do nothing for you with absolute control of the government for 2 years.
Nada.
Nothing.
They gave corporations already paying a 20% tax rate a big cut, made some noise about Jesus being great and Hay-Soos being an existential threat and laughed.

Attached: bill-gates.jpg (770x476, 30K)

Both sides don't care. Repubs are there to make sure whites don't get uppity until it's too late. We are approaching the point of no return, the point before which a white victory in civil war would be easy. But no, we'll keep hearing about how
>muh senate
Is a massive victory that will stop all the problems in the country

Honestly, I agree with you FBI. I wish things would kick off here before we're out numbered. But who is going to lead? It would have to be 50k plus strong before people start joining and we'll need to take over some states.

Overall, I just want to leave to Mars with my family and other whites. Just give me that, or keep poking the sleep giant until we don't even know what we'll do.

Nice attitude onions enthusiast. In the impending race wars I predict you'll die in the first "wave".

Whiles it's true half breeds look better than full blacks or those with less whiteness, full whites look 10000x better. Sorry, amigo

SENATE > HOUSE = WINNING

Attached: trtump.gif (500x500, 1.21M)

You two should work together on this Fantasy Novel.

>before
>red control everything
>after
>red control not everything
Blue won, duh.

According to pop culture magazines some nigger is the sexiest man on earth

Civil war seems to be the only option. Let's be real, what have Republican control done to stop the shit skins? This is a better option than Democrats, but still. It's either war or we just come commie and accelerate the falling of the country. The cities will be fucked, but we can probably start over, hopefully. Just no more stars.

And you never will because he's a libfag

>Civil war seems to be the only option.
>Let's be real
Pick one, and only one.

Florida went red and it still opposed tax cuts, the two party system is one big fucking joke

Even more impressive considering that it's basically a rule for the incumbent president to lose both chambers by wide margins, the massive amounts of money that went into campaigning, and, if the libs have anything to say about it, BLAHMULD BLUMPFFF REEEE LITERAL HITLER IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEAAAAACH #resist

So yeah. Could be worse.

Attached: file.png (505x490, 394K)

Stormy said Don wasn’t impotent at all.

>it's basically a rule for the incumbent president to lose both chambers by wide margins
IF I MAKE SHIT UP AND COLBERTPOST, WE DUN GUD!!!

>muh civil war can't happen meme
It is unlikely, and won't be like the last, but it can, and should, happen

reds. the real races to look at are state governors. They define the congressional districts.

Ohio, for example, elected a Republican Governor. He can define the 16 districts, so that most of them are Republican, by packing the Democrats into just a few districts.

The way it works is, the Blue districts are 90% blue and the red districts only have to go red by 1 vote. So Ohio sends 12 Republicans and only 4 Democrats to DC, despite the statewide vote being only slightly red.