Stop being crybabies

I know its a setback that we lost the house but quit being little bitches about it and disparaging saying that "ohhhh this is the end". Trump didn't do as much as what we would have liked, but faith and confidence is the only way we can win in the Future, we still Control the Senate (Now by a far greater majority than we had) and the Supreme court, trump can do executive orders, and when the left strikes him down, trump will just take it to the supreme court and it'll be passed. We also have a couple more months of a republican house until January, and we'll make the most of it.

Attached: vosiku139f7y.jpg (429x451, 21K)

REPORT ANY AND ALL TROLL THREADS

Attached: Shills.jpg (1258x1451, 345K)

so this is going to be the kushner shill talking point for the day?
can't wait to start murdering you faggots

You don't have the time for anything. No ending of birthright citizenship. No wall. You did nothing in these 2 years and now you're in for some real hurt.

>COPE

>Trump didn't do as much as what we would have liked
Speak for yourself, Boss Mitch got his billionaire tax breaks.

Attached: mitch.jpg (400x300, 29K)

Kiddo your party can do anything, the House only holds the majority by a sliver compared to recent years and we control all the other branches of government even more than we did before, what hurt are you referring too?

It just pisses me off because Trump didn't DECLAS the fucking FISA warrant. HE could have prevented this.

Truth is, "WE" never held the house anyway, faggot RINOs did.

reminder that trump was most likely involved in the planning and cover up of 9/11

guiliani as his personal attorney. they were very close before, during and after 9/11

hires john bolton to his administration. bolton was chief member of PNAC. the guy wrote the 9/11 script

very close friends with larry silverstein before, during and after 9/11

hires CIA head pompeo to his administration. pompeo knew it was coming

9/11 suspect louis eisenberg was his best man (melania wedding)

very close friends with bibi, prime suspect #1

trump was the king of NYC real estate.

trump's financial building re-became the tallest building in lower manhattan after the WTC came down. being the biggest is important to a guy like trump

marries his daughter off to the son of one of the planners

and that's just the beginning,

Some real hurt? Try it faggots. The minute you guys try anything real is the minutes the civil war starts.

>nuh civil war
Yeah ok lol, would love to see your fat, unwashed ass on the frontlines. You won't do shit, all talk no action. Just like Trump.

>and when the left strikes him down, trump will just take it to the supreme court and it'll be passed
Not how it works, bitchboi. SCOTUS won't save you from what's coming.

>9/11 suspect louis eisenberg
you've gone off the deep end m8, take a break from posting

he shit the bed by not using a EO to get the wall going

>stop being crybabies
...but crybabby is the new paradigm.

Attached: kavanaugh-brett.jpg (676x676, 55K)

concernshill

His term as chairman of the Port Authority ended in December 2001. It was during his time as chairman that the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks occurred at the Twin Towers, taking the lives of 84 Port Authority employees including then executive director Neil Levin.[13]

Prior to the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Eisenberg was scheduled to step down as chairman of the Port Authority in preparation for a proposed appointment by then Acting New Jersey Governor Donald DiFrancesco to the chairmanship of the New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority.[14]

Eisenberg chose to stay on at the Port Authority through the days after the 9/11 attack and to provide "continued leadership" in order "to provide a comforting continuity in times of tragedy".[15] Soon after stepping down from the Port Authority, New York Governor George Pataki appointed Eisenberg as a director of the Lower Manhattan Development Corporation's board in January 2002,[16] where he remained involved with the aftermath of the attacks and contributed to the rebuilding of Lower Manhattan. At that time he was appointed by Pataki to chair the Victims' Families and Transportation Advisory Council until April 2003.

such a good jew. he gave the basically zero bid contract to silverstein

also remove flag. i have a theory...

>I didn't want the house anyway
>it was 4d chess
C O P E

I'm clean, and athletic
however i wont be clean for civil war
atleast my mental disorder will be good for the future

Trump was always a fag

flag removed as requested

one man on the board cannot give the contract alone. also so what if he gave it to silverstein? they only thing they have in common is that they're both manhattan jews, can you prove silverstein gave anything to eisenberg in return?

LMAO talks like he isn't some self hating small dicked queer bisexual treehugger. Why don't you go back to tumblr you faggot?

^^^^^^^^^^^

aww. is the paid trump shill angry?

trump was a fucking democrat just a few years ago

>clean and athletic
Please, I've dealt with your kind before. You're all either fat, ugly bastards or idiots that think they're hot shit because they can lift a 30lb dumbbell.

You are nothing. And now your precious POTUS will get NOTHING done ever again.

fuck blumpf

Attached: 156743796.jpg (2700x1800, 399K)

>democraps
>murdering anything except fetuses
top kek

you haven't dealt with anything except a double ended dildo LMAO

keep saying that
im at my breaking point
release me
say something bad
slap me
MAKE ME GO CRAZY

>we lost the house
This tells you where you are, right now.
And that is losing.

nobody's being a crybaby, we're all having a good laugh and r/politics is doing the weakest victory raid i've ever seen

ya those billionaires aren't gonna reinvest in their own companies or expand at all right?
Meanwhile Feinstein has nothing but a govt job but is somehow worth 70million.

take your meds & feed the cats roastie

go back to tumblr

Donald Trump created 3,7 million jobs,and lowered crime in america.That's pretty sweet.

It's over, the people of colour have teamed up with self-hate brainwashed white young people to thoroughly crush any right wing, or being labelled as right wing groups in political arena.
There is no way back from this point beyond, the demographic has been permanently changed.
White people accomplished so much throughout last 5 centuries, but just like other races in history, their time is over, the new coloured era has come.