Al Jazeera Documentary Episodes 3 and 4 are out

electronicintifada.net/content/watch-final-episodes-al-jazeera-film-us-israel-lobby/25896

Attached: dershowitz.png (1217x821, 940K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE
youtube.com/watch?v=XytkI7afHcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-Dm4pO0xY
youtube.com/watch?v=_1OgxfCT044
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=Vuk1EhkEctE
youtube.com/watch?v=L3dn-VV3czc
youtube.com/watch?v=pddH2sfNKNY
dailymotion.com/video/x6wisw0
dailymotion.com/video/x6wiuqj
dailymotion.com/video/x6wivtg
dailymotion.com/video/x6wklwn
files.catbox.moe/rb3wkn.mp4
files.catbox.moe/ylvmak.mp4
files.catbox.moe/cdc7oo.mp4
files.catbox.moe/50bqlf.mp4
files.catbox.moe/7jgaze.mp4
files.catbox.moe/sxcnnz.mp4
files.catbox.moe/9tf1nc.mp4
files.catbox.moe/4yk2rv.mp4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy
sheffield.ac.uk/news/nr/dna-sat-nav-uncovers-ancient-ashkenaz-1.569403
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Bump

can I get a basic gestalt?

Nice documentary, funny all you can do with money, really makes you think :D

Fuck plebbit shitting up the board.

Attached: 4db9aac.jpg (750x461, 78K)

>The Lobby P1: U.S.A

>The Lobby P2: Managing Elites

>The Lobby P3: The Witch Hunt

>The Lobby P4: Marketing Occupation

ty

Previous expose of Israeli manipulation of UK politics
The Lobby in the UK:
The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel

The Lobby P2: The Training Session

The Lobby P3: An Anti-Semitic Trope

The Lobby P4: The Takedown

Now voting is out of the way its a good time to start pushing this documentary. Link back to this thread in other threads.
Let's spread it everywhere

Attached: 1541534707680.jpg (822x611, 130K)

Thanks OP nice to see some people on this board with their head screwed on and not crying about their kike controlled elections.

What happened? I thought jews made a deal with Qatar not to air it in exchange for political support?

Thanks, I'll download them tonight. Heard No Agenda mention this, and wanted to hear more about it.

/ourjew/ (never thought I’d say that beyond Stanley Kubrick) went undercover and got video footage of kikes admitting to smearing anyone who disagrees with Israel, bribing congress members and using standard kikery to dismantle any pro Palestine groups etc etc.

Being aware of this is very antisemitic and literally killing Jews. Delete this now.

Stop electing Zionist you goddamn fucking morons.

Attached: 92873467823423.jpg (2686x1189, 453K)

>What happened? I thought jews made a deal with Qatar not to air it in exchange for political support?
That's my limited understanding.
Also to note, this was done prior to the embargo of Qatar by KSA, and the downfall of ISIS and a crushing blow to the Muslim Brotherhood. Perhaps the release now is connected to Kashoggie.

>Thirty eight thousand million dollars of unconditional gibs for Israel
>Giving away almost twice what you spend on your space program to a terrorist state

Wow and Amerifats have the gall to call other countries cucks.

On one side there are Zionist Jews. On the other side there are Globalist Jews open borders who are paradoxically also Zionists...

WTF do you want us to do?

Attached: 6675155731196.jpg (2000x4972, 1.57M)

Bump

>WTF do you want us to do?
There is already a final solution to this problem.

Attached: 9354843952421.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

For a start you could tell your fellow magapedes to stop sucking republican dick and stop turning this important think tank into a GOP shilling platform, it's fucking disgusting what has become of this place.

I just find it entertaining how this came out at the exact same time liberals are claiming the purpose of the US army is to invade countries for Israel. if the army won't protect the borders of the USA then it has no valid reason to exist, just dismantle the entire fucking thing and RETURN the trillion dollars a year it steals from the taxpayers.

The most recent major mistake of Jow Forums was allowing /ptg/ to take hold. /ptg/ and thus Jow ForumsT_D is responsible for the GOP shills and their continued presence.

bumping. nice work anons.

The final redpill of a libtard is that the military is really a welfare program.
The next redpill converts them to a Republican or Democrat, depending in how they see how to profit off of 'Defense' stocks or 'Silicon Valley' stocks.

Protip: they're the same thing.

Attached: IMG_9041.jpg (904x930, 261K)

Democracy really was a mistake. Now we know they have been bribing congressmen to get their way since the 1800s.

nice

Bump

Attached: 1541585936357.jpg (1125x1161, 283K)

Doggy raep bump

Attached: 1541307720334.gif (294x210, 1.99M)

Attached: The Lobby link listing.jpg (757x1555, 319K)

Saved

Attached: The Lobby - Canary Mission - Adam Milstein.jpg (436x1608, 264K)

I can't spell for shit and deleted that one, the post above yours is the grammatically correct one.
sorry about that

AIPAC won the midterm election last night with the help of CIAniggers running for the house

Attached: AIPAC influence.png (972x2932, 2.02M)

Attached: haaretz - israel bans americans based on Canary Mission website.png (1028x7621, 2.38M)

Dying for Israel is their national sport

I cant read for shit either, saved that too

Attached: The Lobby - faculty.jpg (1230x2932, 604K)

Attached: The Lobby - Max Adelstein.jpg (1390x861, 189K)

the board will start filling up with bullshit because this thread is getting attention all thanks to the anti-BDS app which tells golems what to do

Attached: anti-BDS.png (837x1120, 743K)

Attached: The Lobby - poor JEB.jpg (528x2448, 428K)

Attached: The Lobby - killer kids.jpg (708x824, 137K)

These numbers are at the start of the UPC code

Attached: 1541462955402.png (493x378, 221K)

bump

You sound like a butthurt Globalist Jew.

dankie

Listen fuckers. Just because the documentary focuses on Zionism from a leftist perspective, doesn't mean that Globalists aren't a problem. The fucking open borders globalists are a far bigger threat to America than Zionism.

On the one side the Zionists make us send money to the sand empire. But on the other hand the Globalists literally want to destroy AMerica by opening its borders and making it Mexico.

You guys are idiots if you don't think that Globalist Jews are a worse problem than Zionist Jews.

look at this piece of shit
zionism and globalism are same thing, cucktard

US Version

Youtube:

Dailymotion:
dailymotion.com/video/x6wisw0

dailymotion.com/video/x6wiuqj

dailymotion.com/video/x6wivtg

dailymotion.com/video/x6wklwn

Direct Download Links:
files.catbox.moe/rb3wkn.mp4 HQ Version [2.2GB]
files.catbox.moe/ylvmak.mp4 LQ Version [132MB]

files.catbox.moe/cdc7oo.mp4 HQ Version [2.2GB]
files.catbox.moe/50bqlf.mp4 LQ Version [123MB]

files.catbox.moe/7jgaze.mp4 LQ Version [148MB]

files.catbox.moe/sxcnnz.mp4 LQ Version [153MB]

Bump

Is that why Soros wants to destroy Israel and why Netanyahu thought that the Synagogue shooter had a point considering that globalist Jews in America are really trying to bring in hordes of migrants?

Why did Soros stop funding FEMEN when they went to Israel if he wanted to destroy it.
you liar

Attached: soros stop FEMEN in Israel.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Alan dershowitz needs a twitter storm

Links to the UK version of The Lobby:

>The Lobby P3: An Anti-Semitic Trope

>The Lobby P4: The Takedown

Direct Download Links:
>The Lobby P3: An Anti-Semitic Trope
files.catbox.moe/9tf1nc.mp4

>The Lobby P4: The Takedown
files.catbox.moe/4yk2rv.mp4

>The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations

>The Lobby P2: The Training Session – Al Jazeera Investigations

bump

What if Palestine belongs to Christians? How to create such a group?

>considering that globalist Jews in America are really trying to bring in hordes of migrants?
While Zionist Jews in Israel (through NGOs) are trying to send hordes of migrants to Europe. There are at least two factions of Jews warring with each other, yes, but at the end of the day, they're still allied together against the goyim.

Start by calling Palestinians Semites, which they are, and harness Evangelicals into defending them from antisemitic jews

Attached: Palestinains are Semites.jpg (352x245, 31K)

bump

Attached: The Lobby - David Ochs.jpg (970x617, 54K)

Always keep in mind that John Podesta was hired to work at the WaSHITon comPost

Attached: The Lobby - Washington ComPost.jpg (1023x483, 60K)

Attached: The Lobby - Washington ComPost 1.jpg (1071x430, 53K)

bump

Oy vey

Attached: 1BB52712-5AC2-41F8-A195-BC8CA5C5E099.png (1024x690, 269K)

bump

Okay, so you are saying Zionism is more of a threat to Europe and Globalism is more of a threat to America.

Europe is already slightly winning because of Brexit. They might be ale to kick out (((EU))) from all of the European nations if Brexit succeeds. Meanwhile, America is waging the more difficult battle of overthrowing the ZOG that has its claws deep within our system. I prioritize America over Europe.

if this is gonna spread we need a QRD on Al Jazeera prepared. I just finished episode three and it's fantastic, really quality investigative journalism with high production values wrapped into a highly compelling and easily-watchable format... but it's too easy to dismiss by normies because with the amount of blatant, well-produced propaganda in the world today, it's easy to just say "Al Jazeera huh... aren't they terrorists/saudis/arabs/muslims/etc.?"

also, arguably more importantly: has anyone made a collage or supercut of all the khazar milkers in this series yet

Attached: file.png (1419x779, 1.06M)

Attached: file.png (1254x735, 822K)

Bumping

the whole series covers how the bigoted jews rely heavily on attacking the messenger not the message, and that's because they can't defend against the message.
Also Israeli and diaspora jews are not Semites, but Palestinians, Arabs and Bedouins are Semites though and it's going to take all the non-jews/non-muzzies to start speaking out when any jew uses the shield of antisemitism when criticized.

BUMP

bump

U guys attack trump like we have a choice
Support trump= support zionists fucking over Palestinians
Support Dems= support liberal Jews who want open borders

How are we supposed to choose oh wise memefaggot

Get fucked

Attached: 5847F2FD-A04A-4380-B3C8-3582DD480990.jpg (1300x866, 157K)

>Also Israeli and diaspora jews are not Semites, but Palestinians, Arabs and Bedouins are Semites though and it's going to take all the non-jews/non-muzzies to start speaking out when any jew uses the shield of antisemitism when criticized.
"fake news" slash "hate fact," memeing this into the general conscious would be very difficult.

you're right though that the series is an excellent "kikery 101." I'd been familiar with the tactics but to see it in a well-produced documentary form has made me further internalize my heuristics that identify their classic behavior (the walk-out thing for instance!). I just think it's not an easy sell to normies politically right now, and we should focus on that somehow, idk

I hate the BDS focus desu.
None of these shitskins should be in the west running their gay ops on our soil, dragging us into it. Gas them all

checked
you're right about the difficult part because of decades of indoctrination and threats, thankfully science has backed up the claims that jews are not semites:
>Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.
>Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
This also indirectly proves that Palestinians, Bedouins and Arabs were the first jews and have been in the same place for at least five thousand years

bump fuck jews

Obligatory bump

Attached: 5mK1Jco.jpg (2560x1920, 85K)

Trump is all about making deals. he is the physical manifestation of deal-making. he has stated, decades ago (I'd have to look to find the clip or article), that "the Israel/Palestine deal" is "the ultimate deal" and it was his dream to one day be put into a position to make that deal happen. despite media portrayals to the contrary, I have seen zero evidence that Trump is "racist" or discriminatory in any way, so I don't see him making a deal that would fuck over the Palestinians. in fact, I don't think he would even try to make the deal, The Ultimate Deal, possibly the biggest deal in recorded history, lightly. plus, I have faith in the US military intelligence agencies that he represents

The only good thing about the BDS focus is that it shows how terrified the jews are of a boycott. Use it.

Attached: boycott729.jpg (1800x1800, 221K)

is it possible to meme "fact-checking" the use of "anti-Semite"/"anti-Semitism"/"anti-Semitic" when used in headlines, on social media etc.? weaken the term (already weakened according to kikes in the documentary), redpill the masses?

also, some kind of visual guide to the different breeds of jew would be useful, this documentary series alone has so many different kinds

Now that we're a day after the midterms, take a look at how many senators/congresscritters have dual citizenship anywhere. Of those that don't, check those beholden to interests outside of the USA.

Then, you'll have a really good picture of what just happened.

also, does this mean the jews of today aren't the same jews of the Bible? if not, why do modern jews act exactly like ancient jews?

Nice meme.

I can't be bothered to do all that. Give me summary of before and after.

I'm unsure of the social media angle, that's not my strength to be honest, I'm more of a researcher and fact finder which is how I came across the study.
The img concept is a good idea and I will work on something today
That's right, the jews of today are Persian/Iranian in origin and have mixed with southern italians, greeks, and slavic cultures for more than a couple millennia.
sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy
sheffield.ac.uk/news/nr/dna-sat-nav-uncovers-ancient-ashkenaz-1.569403

Ironically it's the Palestinians, Bedouins and Arabs that were the ancient jews but they switched to Islam centuries after the Romans drove them out of Jerusalem and tried to replace messianic Judaism with Christianity. Islam is messianinc Judaism 2.0

>take a look at how many senators/congresscritters have dual citizenship anywhere

Attached: FinalSolution.jpg (1298x1298, 204K)

so again, why do modern Jews act just like Biblical jews, if they are barely genetically related? is the mind-virus of meta-Judaism ("I'm not really religious but I do believe I am of God's Chosen People") really that enduring?

>why do modern jews act exactly like ancient jews
>what is a larp

This and this.
>tfw the second step falls under the IHRA "anti-semitism" definition

Are these 2 different series? It's confusing.

checked, larping understates it though, when all but a few fail to realize they're larping, as has everyone in their lineage over multiple generations.

>is the mind-virus of meta-Judaism ("I'm not really religious but I do believe I am of God's Chosen People")
without a doubt, and it so they can hide behind the shield of antisemitism

this img is great
as a suggestion I'd like to propose #3
>Have the president use his constitutionally granted power to print a new currency using the National Treasury, give out loans at 0% interest to state banks and protect him from rogue elements looking to punish him for it (like what happened to Lincoln after he started the greenback)

is the uncensored version available? what did they even censor?