Y'all said "RED WAVE" lmao...

y'all said "RED WAVE" lmao, turns out it was a red puddle and you got SMASHED by the Blue Tsunami that wiped out the House in historic fashion.

We do not forgive, we do not forget, and soon Trump, before a jury of his peers, will have to answer for all of the crimes he has committed, the racism, the bigorty, the theft, the lies, the fraud, tax evasion, collusion, dare I say treason, and so many others.

And let us not forget Mr. Mueller who has been working tirelessly to bring justice against Agent Orange for his connection to Putin. Soon justice will be served up for all to see and your FAlse King will be finished.

I suggest you all make peace with this now because the world as you know it is about to get a whole lot Darker and you are going to feel what we have felt throughout the last 2 years under the orange moron.

Attached: trump_lock_him_up.jpg (833x500, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/mental-health/mental-health-adjustment-disorder#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still did better than the last 3. Suck it schlomo.

Attached: BlueWaveStopped.jpg (682x349, 40K)

40th bait thread posted this hour

Fuck off

Attached: IMG_0772.jpg (788x600, 89K)

reminder to doomers and onions this button at the top of the thread on the left hides said thread

always type "sage" into the options field whenever replying to shill/slide/bait/containment threads so it does not bump them

Attached: minusexpand.png (280x280, 882)

>MUH BLUE WAVE
>MUH HOUSE
>MUH SENATE
>MUH DIVERSITY
>MUH PELOSI
Hey, we're stuck with McConnell too, so the feeling is mutual.
Why are the shills spinning this shit like this is a good thing? Having Pelosi back? Don't they understand long term at all?
Are they gonna run 2020 Boehner style all over again?
The left not only can't meme, they can't strategize for shit.
Winning the battle doesn't guarantee you 2020. When will you learn.
When will you learn.
That your action has consequences.
We just Gave you enough rope to Hang Yourself, AND YOU TOOK IT ANYWAY. WUT?
Enjoy your fucking 2 years. And 4 more to go.

Attached: aha.jpg (1014x1024, 386K)

based Charlie

Fake and gay

Attached: 20181005_135817.jpg (3264x2448, 2.21M)

y'all are pathetic LOL

he'll be spending the rest of his life in a small, dark, prison cell in Muellers basement lmao

Attached: Trump-Jail.jpg (715x480, 34K)

Try to spin it any way you want, nothing is going to happen.
You can sit here and shit your pants all day, waking off, it changes nothing.
Trump isn't going anywhere, even IF you try impeachment proceedings in the house, the senate controls the final say in this matter.
You are a limp dicked larper.

>historic fashion.
This is the gayest thing I will read today

quit trying too hard your making the other libtards look stupid

T. Nigger

This happens every midterm you dumb leaf.

you dont know how the government works kid lol

the House CAN impeach Trump, it's not up to the Senate to decide if Trump is impeached or not.

>House votes to impeach Drumpf
>get majority vote
>Drumpf is now impeached.
>Senate now has to decide if they convict him or not
>Senate will not convict him
>he is still impeached, just not convicted

lol Drumpf 100% WILL be impeached, but will probably remain in office until Mueller drags him out in handcuffs to face summary execution.

Attached: Trump_in_hancuffs_being_led_away_by_Mueller_to_be_executed.jpg (639x499, 67K)

It's so funny. People were telling the republicucks on here for MONTHS that the blue wave was coming. And you know what happened? They ignored it. They ignored it because they live in the biggest fucking echo chamber in the history of the internet. And now look where your at. Dems are back in power, trump is about to get full on investigated, and the Republicans are FUCKED for the next 50 years. Bye bye you assholes cant come soon enough.

Lmao. Heres the thing bumblenuts; once they expose treason, it's a different ballgame. And trust me. They WILL expose treason.

Good luck with your non existent senate majority
>sage

It must be hard being as stupid as you are, I'm not even going to waste time pointing out all the holes in your statement because you wouldn't grasp them anyway.

Attached: romeobait.jpg (478x373, 25K)

You cant find holes in facts and the fact is that Republicans lost "bigly," lmfao. Theres nothing you can say that will change that fact. You and your slimeball cohorts here can (and probably will) attack me with 8000 ad hominems, but I dont care because, guess what? YOU. LOST. THE MIDTERMS.

>democracy is over in America

state of Wyoming has only 573,720 people, according to U.S. Census estimates. That’s 1/68th of the population of California. And yet the 39,776,830 Californians are represented by just two senators — the same number as Wyoming.

Indeed, to put the case against Wyoming into fuller context, Wyoming has fewer people than Milwaukee, Baltimore, or Louisville.

It's funny to see the house deemed the most important seat of government!
First time I've seen that, leftist shills really got their saturation in this time...
I wonder what it cost and how many more days they're here... Horrible content, absolute lunacy...
Glad you didn't win the senate or you'd be gloating for real

>lost the house which cant get anything done
>won the Senate that has the ability to appoint judicial nominees
keep being a stupid nigger

> y'all
Fuck off nigger

> % of national vote during Red Wave of 2010 (T-Party election)
+6.5%
>% of national vote in Repug 2014 wave election
+5%
>% of national vote in 2018 Blue Wave
+7%

>This was a big Fuck You to Trumptards

Dear Tranny Monkey Fister: you’re fucked. All you can do is obstruct shit for the next six years. Please please please produce Articles of Impeachment. It’ll be great. You’ll shoot your wad as the Senate refuses to convict. Sure, you can fuck up everything except three things: trade, the wall, and SCOTUS. And SCOTUS is enough. If not a single thing gets done until 2024 it’s fine because the composition of the Supreme Court will be changed for a generation. Are we annoyed about he House, yeah. That sucked. But with the Senate we can ram justices up your improbably distended sphincters until Roe v Wade comes flying out your ears. You caught a break, but you’re already broken.

Thanks for driving people further left

Have you seen what CNN has been saying? Democrats won the US and trump impeachment coming soon. If you go off of CNN the right got destroyed in the elections and peace and love won out.

>Blue Tsunami
This is embarrassing to read

Impeached for what?

You’re almost correct
>House can now actually investigate Trump and his crimes, can make his tax returns public, can see who Trumo Jr called right before and right after he sent the cullusion email, can stop all of Trumps retard level policies from passing, save Obamacare, etc etc.
>tldr;
Trump is Fucked.

Being a retard

lol idiot
>the wall
no kid, the wall requires budget appropriation and the House controls budget, the wall will NEVER get built. 0% chance

>not a single thing gets done until 2024
you really thnk the America people will reelect Drumpf in 2020 if "not a single thing gets done" ? American people want things to get done, so if Drumpft cant deliver then he's gonna get BOUNCED for a competent Democrat instead. Wait and see.

Plus Mueller is going to sentence Drumpf to multiple Life Sentences for Treason with Putin. LOL

wish i was a 3rd worlder like you so i could be ignorant and stupid, but i have a real education and know how the world actually works. Keep trying though, i respect the effort. lmao

Attached: trump_liar_in_chief.jpg (610x836, 27K)

>All you can do is obstruct shit for the next six years

Thats all they wanted. Every liberal i know voted democrat "so someone can finally fuck with trump" thats all this election was about to most liberals, what can I do to make sure trump gets harrassed

holding a majority of 3 seats in the house isn't a win, retard, i promise 4 votes could be had, and the senate is where the power is. so when RBG dies, and the president gets another scotus pick, what are you gonna do then? lmao!!!

It’s true....
>red wave of 2010
+6.2%
>2018
+7%

Only reason it didn’t translate to more seats in House is because of “ratfucked” districts.

Only reason it didn’t translate to more senate seats is because small hick states get 2 senators.

Demoralization thread, sage all of these.
Remember:
-Senate means everything
-Think Judges (SC) and Cabinet
-DECLAS overrides all potential House blockades
-Shift to Senate Judiciary (oversight) from House to now occur (stronger position held in reserve for this scenario)
-Lower chamber (House) used as 2 yr start
-Upper chamber (Senate) used next 2 yr to close
-No impact on ongoing investigations
-Team is stronger

You cannot arrest a sitting president. Furthermore you called for incivility and blood in the streets. Two can indeed play that game. Try to impeach our president and every single one of you will die.

Kicking a democratic elected president out is a very third world country behaviour that I'm embarrased because it happened twice here

Attached: 5ec.png (433x709, 138K)

webmd.com/mental-health/mental-health-adjustment-disorder#1

> WE IZ KANGZ

Trump's Presidential Term is the last chance to preserve western civilization.
Dumbocrats who think they are defeating white patriarchy don't realize that without White Western Civilization to protect them with our human rights guarantees they too will be reduced to mere gulag niggers.

In 20 years the population has changed so dramatically that Europe will implement Sharia law by democratic majority vote. The US will implement communism. Your kids wont be safe from pedophiles.. Wether they be muslim or Satanic

Attached: 1528378981475.png (644x598, 112K)

>y'all
Neck yourself reddit. Sorry you're too low IQ to understand that what happened last night was anything BUT a defeat for you degenerate faggots. Keeping the House and Senate has happened twice. We tightened our grip on the Senate and you have full on retards in the House which we can easily use to our advantage. If you were looking for salt you came to the wrong place mongoloid.

Not if said president is a full retard, wanna be dictator.

Yeah I dont think he can be impeached for that. Sorry buddy, but that retard is your president. For the next 6 years.

Seriously the cope is real with these people lmao

>sharia law is implemented
>women lose the vote
I mean, its not all bad

Stirring up negative emotions= sit stirring joo trying to literally meme reality bad. But......It's ALL GOOD frens

Attached: 0000.gif (500x500, 1.97M)

Not when the CiC determines where military appropriations get spent. Yeah.

>mueller putin
How does one become such a festering bolus if infected boar jism? You’re the kind of person that couldn’t open a can of tuna if it was already open. But I love the taste of your rage and desperation. You were jerking it to impeachments and convictions, now you’re left only with a case of blue balls. Well, it’d be blue balls if you weren’t a slack-jawed neutered pantywaist.

Radio KEK

Attached: bigstock-Sacred-Geometry-Evolution-88893806-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

Attached: ed205e78e682fa5a98eec133cd678113.jpg (800x799, 62K)

Who cares? It’s annoying as fuck, but in the end it’s about SCOTUS. And we have that in spades with a bullet.

Lolwut

Attached: 1539974473116.gif (279x235, 1.86M)

>1/10
Low IQ shitpost

Lol. Congress oligarchs posed as psychologists and diagnosed the president with lunacy. It was an absolute way to realize this was a failed state. I see USA is coming the same way.

Attached: butthurt-jesse.jpg (256x192, 6K)

Your “wave” underperformed get over it

Enough abot obama

My sides, keep going this is gold!

And that’s a good thing.

>Having Pelosi back?
I thought she was retiring? nobody can stand her

>turns out it was a red puddle and you got SMASHED by the Blue Tsunami that wiped out the House in historic fashion.
Historic in that it's typical for the house to flip. You didn't have a blue wave. A " wave " politically means that you sweep the votes in, early in the night, declaring an early victory which did not happen.
You dumb fucks don't even know political jargon stfu

>Your majority will be by less than 10 seats
>Tsunami
Beto BTFO

>no kid
this is embarrassing to read

FPBP. The blue wave was a fucking joke.

>>blah blah blah mueller blah blah blal
Oh please oh please try the impeachment gambit. I can't wait to watch you idiots step onto the self-same landmine the GOP stomped on in the 1990s.

How do we get these Democrats to switch sides?

Operation redpill the democrats

>connection to Putin

Attached: BFAB2A1E-F772-46F9-A379-D6F0318818BA.gif (600x322, 3.51M)

Mueller is a fag?

To use this more productively, anyone know which races are undeclared and why? And what are the likely winners in them?

>undeclared and why
being investigated & recounted because of Rethuglican cheating. Many voters were denied their right to vote, some polling sites (falsely) claimed their machines weren't working and to "come back later" in areas with heavy Democratic turnout.

basically the same old republican bullshit. But don't worry we will get it sorted out and have even more seats. The Blue Wave was a tremendous success and Drumft just lost all his legislative powers

Attached: nazi in chief.jpg (2325x1680, 407K)

>Rethuglican cheating
OH if there was only a single photo or video of that anywhere.

What "Blue Wave"? Looks more like a half assed piss splatter across the US compared to the red.

Whew! Take a look at this faggot!

Attached: Pepe Laughing Tears.jpg (248x189, 18K)

>blue tsunami

More like blue wankspittle.

NIGGA YOU GAY LMAO

SEETHING

You can ask for a paper ballot you silly meme flag

>he Blue Wave was a tremendous success and Drumft just lost all his legislative powers
it's clearly a loss for the Democrat narrative.
this is not a blue wave. it's a blue splash with a slaughtering in the Senate.
and now Trump can blame Democrat gridlock for two years into 2020
it's obviously not as ideal right now for gop as retaining full control, but there's no doubt this was an underwhelming performance for Democrats based on the public polls.
Republican support exceeded expectations. Democrat support missed expectations. that's the real narrative. everything is measured and priced on expected performance.

You don't really get it do you?

Attached: 562436.gif (440x243, 1.93M)

What does the House do?

Nothing. Choke on a dick.