Now that celebrity endorsements dont work, whats the Dems plan for 2020?

Now that celebrity endorsements dont work, whats the Dems plan for 2020?

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-000749_Firefox.jpg (1421x1672, 865K)

She went from original country artist to faghop. Her voice is irrelevant.

double down

Press S to spit on this whore (from Pennsylvania) who thinks she has the right to say anything about "Tennessee values"

Attached: s.jpg (500x500, 50K)

In TN, all the (R) I voted for won.
America is awake with nationalist furber.

S

Checked

Based

More rape accusations.

Yep, that was their plan after that Ossoff travesty. It'll be their plan going into 2020.

*Sigh* I got one red on my ballot and lost on the measures I wanted. Sucks being an Oregonian sometimes.

uh the fact a bunch of diverse youth will hit voting age coinciding with a bunch of boomers dying by that time?

Basic demographic math? The real question is what is the republicans plan? Pass tax cuts for corporations and elites that hate them?
Fucking joke

Trying to get felons/illegals to vote. Trying to spread doom and gloom to suppress voter turnout. Trying to rig elections.

They really cannot do anything until they can force a demographic change.

S

Taylor Swift will run for the Senate in Tennessee in 2020 against incumbent Lamar Alexander.

And nothing can stop her.

Attached: FADE1F2A-481C-4C85-B6D6-6DCCF6CAE2EA.jpg (3064x4384, 2.09M)

i..it wasn't her f..fault...
th..they m..made her do it!
t..t...taytay is still our queen!
she needs our help!

Attached: 75665.jpg (2051x525, 291K)

tiem to pork up

Oregon beautiful state ! Painful that fag commies infiltrated your gov senpai.

from now this whore is know as fuck mouth,
even as a child she always drew attention to the fuck that she suck, the whore doesnt even have upper lipps, but have desperately rouged up her bottom lips since ancient times.

since sucking jews is what she is into, from now on pol shall regard "it" as red face hole with no upper lips.

I mean I like Tay but fucking kek

Attached: ts.png (609x343, 38K)

False flags, duh.

haha

s

It is a beautiful state and I live in a nice part of it. But damnit... I really wanted a win. Ah well, overall I think I can say these were good Midterms for the Republicans. BTW. Didn't Oprah's endorsement lose as well? I'm really happy these celebrity endorsements arent working so far.

She has always been a hickhop artist, shes not genuine

Skateboard tactics didn't work either

Attached: beto vs cruz.png (2498x1624, 2.07M)

>hickhop

She wishes she was on cowboy Troy's level

8 keks

Does kavanugh count as a celebrity now?

If they call Montana for the R, it means pretty much everyone cept one who went against him got btfo hard.

Attached: Do1V8z-X4AIccDH.jpg (784x435, 63K)

How could she compete against Jan Brady's slogan of Marsha Marsha Marsha?

Poor Taylor.

Attached: 45435454.jpg (560x384, 78K)

>celebrity endorsement
Amateurs. Celebrities can do much more than that.

Attached: trump-smile-9.jpg?w=650.jpg (650x488, 34K)

Shes a manipulative roastie, behind that cute and uguu face is a used rosbif, check out how many boyfriends he has had and sung about.
If nothing else, then she was one of the amin villains, who turned innocent geeky girls into sluts.

Attached: 1509385470785.jpg (660x879, 175K)

NO FAT CHICKS

S

>this historicaly red state stayed red
I don't get your guys point.

S

Queen nigress lost her, guns confiscators bid !

Edurne > Taylor Swift

S

Actually, they are all shilling for unity and bipartisanship. They're pushing this purple meme. They barely won the house, loat seats in the Senate, and gave up juat about every important swing state.

Blame California. These fucking scum breed like bacteria there and then agter getting priced out, they move to other states and fuck them up too.

Mmm. That would be juicy. Seriously after Mitch blew that court out of the fucking water Chuck and Nancy should of told them all to vote Democrat. The hubris of those two... they have dragged the party down so fucking much.

S to spit on her vagene

Holy kek

S

false flag attacks.

S
Go choke on weinsteins dick race traitor.

PA always goes blue because of shitburg and killadephia. I hate it so much. Why do we get two major cities that suck up all the resources from this state???

Attached: 1537164821656.jpg (244x354, 12K)

The reason behind / mass alien invasion !

Speaking of #MeToo. Did Doug Jones lose in Alabama? I didn't care for Roy myself, but he lost by a slim margin and I was predicting Doug as a Democrat would lose when the actual election came up.

Sanctuary cities / projects

Fat, Fat like the whale

Attached: swansea-wales-27th-may-2018-taylor-swift-performing-on-day-two-of-the-biggest-weekend-in-singleton-p (866x1390, 156K)

Wow. Real shocker. Are you really trying to tell me that money and who gives a fuck celebrities can’t win you elections? C’mon user

Demographic replacement, same as before